Something BRAND NEW To Try!

TToryk

I'm a proud member of the DIS Anti-Taken Alliance
For those who have trade rooms, read on...

Why not link together all our trade rooms to get a BOOM! in business? I am talking MAXI-MINI-MALL! I have a central room, and you guys provide teleporters to your trade rooms and I will set them up in my Central Area. Reply now if you are willing to try or want to comment on this idea
TToryk

The mini-mall goes well. Finally, I have three stores, the Food Court, the TToryk Trade Bazaar, and Bellp's Trade and Store. Still welcoming other people to join, but I had a prize ready (surprise! and for those who didn't know (which was all of you! Haha), it was a rare Rocketship chair) for the first person to join. In addition, all who own stores in the VMK Stores Chain will get their meals and the meals for all their friends present at the Food Court free!

to all others who would like to join: plz meet me anytime soon as I will be online more often. Send me a personal message about a meeting time, if possible. And to update the 11/20, I actually have 4 rooms now.

Thanks to all who would like to join and/or help.

shirt, i need to c u at a meeting in the new vmk stores chain offices. It will be about holidays and birthdays. PM me to know you have seen this, and I will PM u with the meeting time.

Plz post here with ur name if u want to become a part of the mall! Here are the current members with their store next to them and type of teleporter:
Shirt Shirt's Rare Trade Room! Coffin
TToryk VMK Stores Chain East Enter N/A
TToryk Store Owner's Lounge Stitch
TToryk VMK Stores Chain Food Court Stitch
prettybellp Prettybellp's Theater Coffin *Gone Temporarily*
prettybellp/TToryk Vmk Stores Chain Offices Tea Cup
prettybellp/TToryk VMK Stores Chain Offices Too Coffin
fairyboy VMK Stores Chain Falling.. Boat
Awesomejhonny Trade Room Coffin
(Everyone) Vmk Stores Chain - Parties Coffin *Gone Temporarily*
The one in bold is the Enterance room.
I still need a teleporter. And could someone plz tell me how to get pictures of the game as a message, as it would really help. As in, no more lists!

Here is an update. Plz take note of new rooms and changes!
Shirt Shirt's Rare Trade Room! Coffin
TToryk VMK Stores Chain East Enter N/A
TToryk The Skull Rocks Hotel Stitch *New-Was Lounge*
TToryk VMK Stores Chain Food Court Stitch
prettybellp Prettybellp's Theater Coffin *Gone Temporarily*
prettybellp/TToryk Vmk Stores Chain Offices Tea Cup
prettybellp/TToryk VMK Stores Chain Offices Too Coffin
fairyboy VMK Stores Chain Falling.. Boat
Awesomejhonny Trade Room Coffin
(Everyone) Vmk Stores Chain - Parties Coffin *Gone Temporarily*
The one in bold is the Enterance room.
I still need a set of teleporters. And I am still looking for someone who could tell me how to get pictures of the game, as it would really help!

Hello ppl who have been following this! I have added a new enterance to the Stores Chain: VMK Stores Chain West Enter. (kind of obvious) It has some older rooms linked to it, and some newer ones. There is now The Market in there, the only boat teleporter. And also, the second set of Offices has been moved into there.

Plz note that effective Monday December 11, the Stores Chain will be closed for an update (a new room by me).

Our new Christmas Polyanna will be scheduled for the 18th of December. However, this date can and may be changed so keep on the lookout! Here are the wishlists currently:

Fairyboy: A couple of chairs
Prettybellp: One or two Tomorrowland Purple Flying Saucer Chairs
Shirt: I haven't asked yet :rolleyes1
AwesomeJhonny: Haven't asked :rolleyes1
Myself (TToryk): A Thunder Ranch shower

Storeowners, PLZ READ!! This is important for the Polyanna day.

Though I haven't consulted store owners yet, I believe they will be happy with the Give-A-Gift Mystery Gift, too.

I currently do not have enough credits to fund it, but it is still worth looking at. This would make it more real in the game than to real life. At the end of the ride, you could link your teleporter to... A Splash Mountain Gift Shop!!
(It would really be more of a Frontierland Trade Room) Splash Bayou would be the ideal room to have it in, and this way, they have no way out other than to visit the gift shop first!!! If there is a queue in the Splash Mountain Ride, most likely, so will your shop. You could get two best guest rooms at the same time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter