Something About Nothing..........#6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Homies.

Thought I'd poke my nose in while Jonathan tears apart the library.

Are we not racing to fill the lat two pages this time?

You can do it quickly if you put a lot of space between sentences.

I need to take a picture of the room I'm going to claim at the new joint.

Maybe we could all sprain the gym teacher's ankle and make her walk UPHILL IN A SNOWSTORM.:lmao::lmao:

Toodles, DH is on his way home from a long day.

Taminator

If it wasn't that I'd probably tear my hair out or eat my young, I'd probably be a lot happier to be like you and homeschool--no stupid beauracracy:goodvibes

Oh and no use talking to the board of ed--their all cronies--remember this is WV we're talking about.:laughing: We sent letters and contacted each board member last year about some things, only got a reply from one and it said he would look into it.:confused3

Only 7 more weeks!!

On the bright side, DS and DH are off a fishing trip--so no cooking for 3 days!!
DD just finished her final youth symphony concert:charac2: for the year and is now at a sleepover and I'm here stuck with the dogs all alone--:eek:

And DH should be happy that I've cleaned up the yard and fertilized it--what a good wife I am. And that's why the house I looked at yesterday with the postage stamp for a yard is looking pretty darn good--we only have an acre, but I'm dog tired.

Night all:cloud9:

And I have to add this!!!:wishsize2 And it's not a wish, since being gluten free, I've gone down 2 sizes without even dieting. Yahoo!!!

This is my crafty work, I made these for my future sister in laws bridal shower

DSCN2075.jpg

and this is the inside!!

DSCN2076.jpg

Very pretty.

Can you believe that I got an invite to a baby shower last week to a niece on my husband's side--you know the side that just loathes me and my kids.:laughing:

I looked at the invite right before I left the house to make sure we knew where we were going and it only had my last name on it.

And then at the shower my "favorite" inlaws proceeded to snipe at me and my DD--I called my DH and told him that was the straw that broke this camel's back--I'm done with them--And I'm planning way ahead, but I told my DD15 that I was not inviting any of them to her wedding!:rotfl:

Again, Macraven and I are writing this book, "How to make friends and Pis* off people":lmao:

yea, we would be good at that book.

Piss your Friends off ................mac and minnie 101

can i kill a thread or what..................:laughing:

maybe it was what i wrote about co authoring that book.............:eek:

Hey Homies. I think I should at least edit a book like that. I have P*#%$^& people off my whole life, starting with my family and now my DH, as well as almost everyone I work with. That is why I became a lawyer. That way I get paid for fighting with people and making opposing parties mad. Works for me. I would have a few ideas for a few chapters.

Making plans for my vacation to Shreveport Louisiana. Not too sure what to do there, but we are going to see the buddies we are going to US/IOA with in September. We will be making our plans then, so can't be all bad.

Anyone have ideas for Louisiana, other than going to see where they shoot the show True Blood?

bourbon street is the one place i know there.

i remember parts of it.......kind of......

and the other place i know is New Iberia and of course, Avery Island.

bring back lots of hot sauce for me if you go there.

good that you are a lawyer.
when minnie and i get sued for what we have to say about people, you can get our butts out of jail.

and if you help write the book, we'll call uncle fredo to get your butt out of jail along with ours......:laughing:

or if you want to be the one that closes this joint down, post now as when page 250 rolls around, the boards will be put up on the doors here.....:eek:

remember, new home is listed above.

if you post up to page 250, please quote the new thread for others to find in case they come here.

If it wasn't that I'd probably tear my hair out or eat my young, I'd probably be a lot happier to be like you and homeschool--no stupid beauracracy:goodvibes

Oh, trust me - I have days where I tear out my hair. But I could never eat my young. They're just too grimy.

Again, Macraven and I are writing this book, "How to make friends and Pis* off people":lmao:

WHEN'S THE PUBLISHING DATE?!?!?!?!?!? I wanna read it and laugh my tootsie off.

See you there!

Perhaps

this

will

close

the

old

thread?

Or

maybe

not.

We'll

just

have

to

see. :grouphug:

Boy I'm gone all day and you guys still can't finish this off? I got the spare key from under the rock and swept out the basement! Oh, and picked up the mail too as Mac requested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter