Something About Nothing............ #14

She’s been excellent. This was the only slip. She had out of town family Sunday and was out with them. Dealing with me on another time zone I’m sure is challenging :rolleyes: When I saw the rate it was only 5:30pm for me! But 8:30 for her.
My fault, I should have just grabbed it but didn’t think it would disappear so fast. I guess I’ll just suffer at Portofino :rotfl:
Oh, the humanity lol. Sounds like the TA is a winner. Too many do it PT and just seem to go thru the motions
Right now I have a crow making a fuss in a cedar near living room window.
no lovely cedar trees here, haven’t seen a plant of cedar at the home stores in ages. Love the look of th wood and the smell. i do enjoy helping spot the perfect 2 x 4’s in Loews For the home projects. Will be doing that soon enough, several boards are begging to replaced on our decks.
And today is the day.........
thank you:banana: . I did decide to drop the hotel at the airport today As GD has gymnastic practice. The coach is already miffed she’s missing over two weeks in july for Travel. we wouldn’t get to the hotel afterwards until well past the time I want her in bed tonight.

jury out on whether I’m just staying up all night or trying for a few hours sleep before we leave for airport at 2:30 am.

with the way airlines have changed and outright cancelled flights the last year on us, I’m not going to complain, too much lol
came down around 5.15 as I was wide awake and didn`t want to disturb sleeping beauty.
Lol
So, made a cup of Earl Grey
I’ve often wondered the difference between it, which tends to be my go-to & Lady Grey. It’s more difficult to find, does have a slightly different taste I can’t put my finger upon
i will be back later tonight
hope every one’s day is a good one
Hope your day goes very well!

lynne - u need one of those clip on, polarized sun glare thingies. My parents used, I always said no way but i would be nice if they some sort of built in polarized extender offered

Safe travels Keisha, and hope you have a great time, and no cancelled or moved to crazy time flights.

Hehe, my office window has a ledge, and a bird stood on it, and kept knocking on my window. Went to take a picture, he flew away. Oh well.

Yeah, was watching a dog show, and they said if you have a very little dog, and birds of prey are around, be careful, as the dogs can be prey. Um, yeah, but I guess my neighbor’s mini doxies aren’t afraid of our hawks. But hey, at least not seen an eagle this way. So I guess they are okay.

thank you:banana: . I did decide to drop the hotel at the airport today As GD has gymnastic practice. The coach is already miffed she’s missing over two weeks in july for Travel. we wouldn’t get to the hotel afterwards until well past the time I want her in bed tonight.

jury out on whether I’m just staying up all night or trying for a few hours sleep before we leave for airport at 2:30 am.

with the way airlines have changed and outright cancelled flights the last year on us, I’m not going to complain, too much lol

Lol

I’ve often wondered the difference between it, which tends to be my go-to & Lady Grey. It’s more difficult to find, does have a slightly different taste I can’t put my finger upon

Yes, getting away is the main thing with no changes hopefully. I didn`t realise the Doubletree had stopped the cookie......lol....yes, it wasn`t the best, but always liked getting one!

Flights to Europe and internal flights are the ones being disrupted over here, international flights seem to be fine thankfully.

Oh difficult choice.......trying to fit in a few hours would be tough for me as I`d be too excited to sleep, I`d drop off 5 minutes before I was due to get up! I think you were wise to cancel the hotel.

Lady Grey is the lighter version of Earl Grey, I feel it has a more citrus flavour, although delicate it`s there and you can pick out orange and lemon flavours with gorgeous bergamot oil added too. I like it but do prefer Earl Grey....two of the tea places I buy from has it loose which is what we use, but most other places here has it in bags. Will look for it again, haven`t bought it for a long time as I always forget about it.

Anthony in Strong Water asked one night if we would try something and give our opinion on it and it was a tea. I said of course.....he brought out a pot of regular black breakfast tea and had rosemary steeping in it. I love rosemary, but had never thought to make tea with it.......Janet, it was gorgeous!! Surprisingly refreshing and you wouldn`t think the two would meld perfectly but they did. I have made it a couple of times since we got back and introduced it to friends......can`t take the credit though, had to tell them it was Anthony!

We did get fish for dinner tonight, got some lovely wild Scottish salmon. Usually we have to order it direct from Scotland, but this fishmonger started getting it last year, so it looks gorgeous......will simply roast it in the oven for about 12 minutes, doesn`t take long and it`ll be full of flavour. I do like a lemon sauce with fish, so will have some on the side, need to go make that up now.

Walked some distance this morning considering it was so breezy....we both ache from fighting to walk into it. Our friends are far too healthy and didn`t feel it!!! Not the best day, but it`s warm even without the sunshine.

Time for some more tea now I think.......

Last edited:
Safe travels Keisha!

Mac happy Taco Tuesday!

Today thankfully it’s cooled down to 70! We had no transition to summer! Went from cold to hot 🥵 in the space of a day. So this is a nice break until the heat returns in a couple of days! Just in time for Canada Day 🇨🇦 Weekend. Always nice to have good weather for the long weekend. We’re having a BBQ with brother-in-law and girlfriend. Possibly another friend coming.

Schumi my husband is the bbq person too! But next time we pick up sausage from butcher I think I’ll put them on skewers!

Last night I mentioned youngest dad was kayaking. I just about had a heart attack :scared: when they left it was hot and sunny, at 6:00, but by 7:30 storm moved in fast. Lightening which is unusual here. Maybe from heat. Husband and I were standing on our deck watching storm move in from the east. Was strange. Rainbow, lightening, rain only lasted a few minutes Glad they made it off the water safely.

Lynne it is easy to book, probably Uni more so than wdw. I got in the habit of using this TA who’s the owner of the agency years ago when I was working. Trying to change res when wdw released room discounts often meant hour + hold on phone in the morning which I couldn’t do. I’ve stuck with her even though I can do it myself. And I like giving small business my business ::yes::

Going this afternoon to get my Covid booster. I think I’ll feel a bit safer for Florida flight and at the parks. Covid isn’t done here yet. The past month 3 friends got Covid. One still has symptoms, exhaustion and breathing difficulty. Yuck.

Maybe will stop into nail place to have them take off the bad dip mani I did! Lol. It really is a mess! Ha!

It's Tuesday morning!!! It's my mid-week!!!!

The trout last night was lovely. There was enough of a taste for the 3 of us. It was a little one, so not fishy tasting at all. Ds and dh did a good job of preparing it. Then youngest ds and dh made the one meal last night. Momma did the dishes and kitchen clean up! But it made me realize how much of a type A person I am about how they cook and use the appliances in MY kitchen :rotfl: :rolleyes1 It was HARRRRRRD to keep my mouth closed :laughing: There are many things I can let go about...I guess, people cooking in my kitchen is not one of them!!!!

NO walk or gym last night. I have been struggling to get rid of a headache since Friday...and it had really flared up yesterday. I just laid low, took the heavy meds and relaxed for the evening. Still work up with the headache again, took more meds. hopefully it stays away now. Not sure it's sooo stubborn this time :confused:

I like the taste, it’s those wicked fine bones that put me off. first person who says they are full of calcium has to go stand in the bad girl corner. :p
Hehehehehe, I feel like that tooo!!!! I'm lucky that dh detests bones. They cooked this one whole that way we could just basically pull it apart. with no bones going into the meat. It was very tasty. Not my favorite fish, but it was alright. I would eat it again.

Kids bought burgers when they went to the grocery store, so what are we having for dinner? Hehe, with cut up colors of peppers, just add butter and salt and pepper for both. Yum, grill to be hot, not the kitchen.
Yum!!! We had burgers too! Ds cooked up one of hello fresh meals which was burgers. It was good! But then again, I'm a burger lover!
Saturday I was paddling on the inlet, saw many eagles, and seals. A few times eagles have dived alongside our boat coming up with a fish in their talons. So cool. Once saw a deer swim across.
Gosh...how lucky to be able to do that with such beautiful scenery! There was a nesting pair of eagles where dh's family had their cottage/cabin on their lake lot. We would see them flying often. They really are beautiful to watch.
No idea for dinner tonight yet.......all the fish talk makes me want something like salmon or cod........didn`t plan to head to any stores today, but might just take a jaunt to the fishmongers.
We love salmon!!!! Or some of the fresh water fish was we can catch locally too - walleye (pickerel), rainbow trout and a few others.
i will be back later tonight
hope every one’s day is a good one
Have a great day Mac!
Lady Grey is the lighter version of Earl Grey, I feel it has a more citrus flavour, although delicate it`s there and you can pick out orange and lemon flavours with gorgeous bergamot oil added too. I like it but do prefer Earl Grey....two of the tea places I buy from has it loose which is what we use, but most other places here has it in bags. Will look for it again, haven`t bought it for a long time as I always forget about it.
I haven't heard of Lady Grey! I'll have to search for that now. It sounds delightful! And the rosemary in tea, I'll have to try that as well.

Well, I should shuffle a few more papers.

Have a great day everyone!

09DEA146-8F3A-4443-BC5B-EE335929F021.jpeg
& salmon. Thinking it’s going to be a bogo subway sort of night. Local franchise at least runs a very clean shop
he brought out a pot of regular black breakfast tea and had rosemary steeping in it. I love rosemary, but had never thought to make tea with it.......Janet, it was gorgeous!! Surprisingly refreshing and you wouldn`t think the two would meld perfectly but they did.
Rosemary? That is surprising. I rarely use as it tends to command attention lol. Have monster sized basil plants. Love that smell. I’ve been tossing it in nearly everything. Somebody said they had it in ice cream. Idk about that

Going this afternoon to get my Covid booster. I think I’ll feel a bit safer for Florida flight and at the parks
Good for you!

Just got back from my pedicure over my extended lunch break. My toes were desperately needing a little attention. The polish I had was very grown out. I went for a nice lilac color. Not my usual dark colors I tend to do on my toes. I kind of like it.

Schumi oh no! My daughter will be sad to hear Doubletree discontinued the cookies!

Keisha told me.

It's Tuesday morning!!! It's my mid-week!!!!

The trout last night was lovely. There was enough of a taste for the 3 of us. It was a little one, so not fishy tasting at all. Ds and dh did a good job of preparing it. Then youngest ds and dh made the one meal last night. Momma did the dishes and kitchen clean up! But it made me realize how much of a type A person I am about how they cook and use the appliances in MY kitchen :rotfl: :rolleyes1 It was HARRRRRRD to keep my mouth closed :laughing: There are many things I can let go about...I guess, people cooking in my kitchen is not one of them!!!!

NO walk or gym last night. I have been struggling to get rid of a headache since Friday...and it had really flared up yesterday. I just laid low, took the heavy meds and relaxed for the evening. Still work up with the headache again, took more meds. hopefully it stays away now. Not sure it's sooo stubborn this time :confused:

Hehehehehe, I feel like that tooo!!!! I'm lucky that dh detests bones. They cooked this one whole that way we could just basically pull it apart. with no bones going into the meat. It was very tasty. Not my favorite fish, but it was alright. I would eat it again.

Yum!!! We had burgers too! Ds cooked up one of hello fresh meals which was burgers. It was good! But then again, I'm a burger lover!

Gosh...how lucky to be able to do that with such beautiful scenery! There was a nesting pair of eagles where dh's family had their cottage/cabin on their lake lot. We would see them flying often. They really are beautiful to watch.

We love salmon!!!! Or some of the fresh water fish was we can catch locally too - walleye (pickerel), rainbow trout and a few others.

Have a great day Mac!

I haven't heard of Lady Grey! I'll have to search for that now. It sounds delightful! And the rosemary in tea, I'll have to try that as well.

Well, I should shuffle a few more papers.

Hope that headache is long gone now.

I think you mentioned Walleye before, I`ve never heard of that one before.....and yes, rainbow trout.....lush! Only met one or two types of fish I don`t like.

Lady Grey is lovely, it`s very refreshing as is the rosemary.

You have a great day too.

View attachment 679979
& salmon. Thinking it’s going to be a bogo subway sort of night. Local franchise at least runs a very clean shop

Rosemary? That is surprising. I rarely use as it tends to command attention lol. Have monster sized basil plants. Love that smell. I’ve been tossing it in nearly everything. Somebody said they had it in ice cream. Idk about that

Good for you!

Love the cookie monster!

I must admit, to never having ever thought of using rosemary in tea, I tend to only use it for lamb chicken and so on......it is delicious, so refreshing. I do love Basil, in salads as well as cooked.

I have had basil in a dessert, I think it was with black pepper, sweet raspberry balsamic vinegar and strawberries which do work together, the basil was a new addition to that......I wouldn`t rush to choose it, but it wasn`t the worst dessert I`ve ever tasted.

Salmon was delicious!!! Perfectly cooked, some folks cook it too long, but this was luv-er-ly!! Only used a little of the lemon butter sauce, had some roasted veg with lots of garlic and rosemary, veg felt a little like a winter dish, but so delicious.

Chatted to my sister for an hour, now watching some Big Bang Theory....back to the beginning again.

All the talk of rosemary tea.......going to make some I think, I have some lavender which might work too.

And we have rain.

Chucked it down during the night and dodgy looking this morning so walk has been postponed.......till tomorrow!

When I saw the forecast last night, I hastily arranged our book group meet for this morning, got most of them coming here around 9.30 this morning, so been baking since around 6 this morning, so tea and cakes might substitute for a lunch today. I`ve chosen a real chick flick for the next one.......after we discuss the previous book, I`ll let them know the choice, although one already knows and thinks two will cringe as they only like the high brow books......lol......

Pulled pork, spicy of course tonight for dinner.

Hope Janet and family have a lovely journey down to Florida and a wonderful trip.....I think they will!!!

i-dC7gG7v-S.gif

cv2379-S.jpg

cv2426-S.jpg

Have a lovely Wednesday 🫖🧁🥧

640CCF8C-0550-464F-AEAC-50DC84D49D3B.jpeg
Ooh, camel is looking back at ya, just checking to make sure you know, it’s a Wednesday, that hump of a day, a Friday is coming that much closer. True mid week day is this last Wednesday in June. Big WOOT. July is this Friday. How appropriate it always starts with a holiday.

And so, unlike Schumi, we have a clear enough sky, beautiful sunrise. And the heat pump is here. 87 degrees the high, with feel like temps in the mid 90’s. So, even though 60 out right now, the humidity is high enough, I heard my AC on most of the night. Full sunny day, yay.

Hope your book club meeting was enjoyable, Schumi. Nothing wrong with tea and cake for a lunch.

Yay, Pumpkin having nice colored nails. Nice to be a light color with the warmer weather time of year. I like all colors of purple, so sounds like have a perfect toenail color.

Time for my tea. Almost done that tea store’s Earl Gray. May check what else black tea types they have. Eh, maybe Sunday, will try to get to there. Good to have a loose tea store. The one I used to go to, closed years ago. Was a friend’s one. She moved to Hawaii, so I gave up looking for a not too far way drive, tea place. Low and behold, one moved into that huge mall last year. And so, I try to see what they have, when I’m there. I like both, loose and in bags.

So that most wonderful Wednesday to all.

Pumpkin I hear you on kitchen invasion! My brother-in-law wanted his girlfriend to cook dinner in MY kitchen one Saturday night :scared: I told him that’s not happening and if he wants her to cook dinner he can have us over to his house. Ridiculous. He couldn’t understand why that wasn’t a good idea sheesh.
Lilac is a good summer colour!

Nice camel Lynne!

Schumi hope you enjoyed your book club this morning!

Yesterday our heat wave broke. Now rainy and low 60’s but back to nice weather for long weekend.
Yesterday I got another Covid booster, arm pretty sore today. Our provincial govt has rolled out a second booster 6mo after you’ve had last booster for seniors or health compromised.
Don’t think I’ll do much today. Should take a Tylenol. I will go out and plant a few lettuce plants and cucumber. Picked up at the garden shop yesterday.

Tomorrow going for a birthday lunch with neighbourhood friends.

It's hump day

I love to see @Lynne G post a hump day picture every week for us! They always bring a smile to my face when I see them.

No walk last night, but did sit outside and enjoyed the backyard. It was the perfect temperature with zero wind!

Headache is mostly gone. It's still kind of there, so still popping some advil to keep it at bay. It might be of the hangover that I have, but still popping the advil. I'm not taking any chances.

Tonight is will be a little laundry, some packing, I have to bake up some nanner bread as my nanners are needing to either to baked or frozen, so I'll bake a couple of loaves and take them to dd's for mornings to eat with coffee. I'm sure gd will love having that to snack on - especially since Grammie puts chocolate chips in hers :rolleyes1 lol.

Salmon was delicious!!! Perfectly cooked, some folks cook it too long, but this was luv-er-ly!! Only used a little of the lemon butter sauce, had some roasted veg with lots of garlic and rosemary, veg felt a little like a winter dish, but so delicious.

Chatted to my sister for an hour, now watching some Big Bang Theory....back to the beginning again.
I love salmon. I don't think I've ever had salmon prepared that a way that I didn't love.

Big Bang is a favorite in our house as well! You know you have watched it too much as when I'm at the gym and it's on the tv, I know which episode it is, and I know the lines that they are saying!!! I think my favorite episode is - the alien parasite - where Amy meets Zac and can only respond by saying "Who" :rotfl: And then she is monitoring her symptoms but the conclusion is that she experienced some attraction to him :rotfl2:
Ooh, camel is looking back at ya, just checking to make sure you know, it’s a Wednesday, that hump of a day, a Friday is coming that much closer. True mid week day is this last Wednesday in June. Big WOOT. July is this Friday. How appropriate it always starts with a holiday.
I can't believe that June is done...and July is ahead of us! Thank goodness it's a long weekend for almost all of us! I hope you enjoy your long weekend!
Yesterday I got another Covid booster, arm pretty sore today. Our provincial govt has rolled out a second booster 6mo after you’ve had last booster for seniors or health compromised.
I hope the booster doesn't kick your b-utt too bad. Enjoy the cooler weather.

Well, I should start shuffling some papers. I was just watching the Dis unplugged and seen Deni is leaving :sad: She is my favorite person and the most relatable person.

Pumpkin I hear you on kitchen invasion! My brother-in-law wanted his girlfriend to cook dinner in MY kitchen one Saturday night :scared: I told him that’s not happening and if he wants her to cook dinner he can have us over to his house. Ridiculous. He couldn’t understand why that wasn’t a good idea sheesh.
Lilac is a good summer colour!

Nice camel Lynne!

Schumi hope you enjoyed your book club this morning!

Yesterday our heat wave broke. Now rainy and low 60’s but back to nice weather for long weekend.
Don’t think I’ll do much today. Should take a Tylenol. I will go out and plant a few lettuce plants and cucumber. Picked up at the garden shop yesterday.

Tomorrow going for a birthday lunch with neighbourhood friends.

I used to be like that.....my kitchen.......but some of my friends come in and treat it like their own, which I love......and thankfully they`re as tidy and fussy as I am with treating it well. But if it was someone I wasn`t sure of......no way.

Book club was good thanks......we did have one woman decide she`s not coming back.......fine by us, but we decided not to look for a replacement, we`re happy as a group of 11.

Take that Tylenol.

It's hump day

I love to see @Lynne G post a hump day picture every week for us! They always bring a smile to my face when I see them.

No walk last night, but did sit outside and enjoyed the backyard. It was the perfect temperature with zero wind!

Headache is mostly gone. It's still kind of there, so still popping some advil to keep it at bay. It might be of the hangover that I have, but still popping the advil. I'm not taking any chances.

Tonight is will be a little laundry, some packing, I have to bake up some nanner bread as my nanners are needing to either to baked or frozen, so I'll bake a couple of loaves and take them to dd's for mornings to eat with coffee. I'm sure gd will love having that to snack on - especially since Grammie puts chocolate chips in hers :rolleyes1 lol.

I love salmon. I don't think I've ever had salmon prepared that a way that I didn't love.

Big Bang is a favorite in our house as well! You know you have watched it too much as when I'm at the gym and it's on the tv, I know which episode it is, and I know the lines that they are saying!!! I think my favorite episode is - the alien parasite - where Amy meets Zac and can only respond by saying "Who" :rotfl: And then she is monitoring her symptoms but the conclusion is that she experienced some attraction to him :rotfl2:

I can't believe that June is done...and July is ahead of us! Thank goodness it's a long weekend for almost all of us! I hope you enjoy your long weekend!

I hope the booster doesn't kick your b-utt too bad. Enjoy the cooler weather.

Well, I should start shuffling some papers. I was just watching the Dis unplugged and seen Deni is leaving :sad: She is my favorite person and the most relatable person.

I have too many favourites to pick just one, but I do love the Leonard Nimmoy napkin and hugging Penny.....so many standouts though. Yes......"Who".......is funny. I wasn`t sure about Amy at first, but grew to really enjoy her character, loved the proposal too!

Never watched any of those Dis unplugged thingys......

Glad the headache is gone, they are miserable......enjoy that baking tonight.

cv18-S.png

:rolleyes:

One of those days.

Yes, lost one of our book group who got a little fed up with things not going her way......nice enough lady, but far too competitive, I`m done :thumbsup2
So, some of us ended up going out to a new bistro that`s opened in the nearest town to us, it was lovely. Young couple are running it, they were supposed to open in June 2020....but, well, that didn`t happen. Small, it only has around 15 tables and one large group table which my friends and I took over......but food was so good. I unusually ordered a burger, called the Hellfire and it was spicy!! But so tasty. None of us ever eat fast food, but a proper restaurant burger is so good at times.

So, no need for dinner tonight.......made Tom some pulled pork in a brioche bun.

Turned out a gorgeous day in the end, sun was shining all day and lovely and warm......ideal day....now a quiet night ahead with a lovely pot of freshly brewed tea.......🫖 😁

Slow day at work again. I have everything caught up as much as I can for month end - which will happen when I get back on Monday. But with me leaving early tomorrow, I just want to be that one step ahead. With it being slower, I can be that one step ahead...if that makes sense :scratchin

So, some of us ended up going out to a new bistro that`s opened in the nearest town to us, it was lovely. Young couple are running it, they were supposed to open in June 2020....but, well, that didn`t happen. Small, it only has around 15 tables and one large group table which my friends and I took over......but food was so good. I unusually ordered a burger, called the Hellfire and it was spicy!! But so tasty. None of us ever eat fast food, but a proper restaurant burger is so good at times.
I love those places! There is one place dh and I love to go for lunch like that where it is a small intimate space with delicious food. We like to go for lunch there every now and then.

It sounds like you got a good group of ladies for you book club! Those clubs definitely need to have a good vibe. Sometimes it's the best when those " bad apples" leave :rolleyes1 I'm always too polite to speak up.

Well, it's almost home time, I thought I would pop in before heading home.

Bedtime. Mom, was that thunder? Nope, just partly cloudy skies and still warm, and our AC still running. Fireworks from our close neighbor. At least I think they stopped now. Sigh. I can see hearing them almost every night until Tuesday.

Have a good night, and light still needed for most of us, so left on, while I retire for the night. Stay thirsty with this warm weather. Heat exhaustion is a real issue. So, stay cool, drink water, and enjoy this Summer weather. With a yay for us, another day of wall to wall sunshine, and 90 degrees the high.

it’s not even midnight and peeps are dropping like flys here…

Mr Mac has covid and is miserable
I am babysitting him tonight as he feels like dodo

He whines a lot but I ignore him when possible
I would never make it in the medical field if all patients were like him

I am doing grocery shopping in the morning and he has no idea what he can eat
So far I gave him wheat bread, a jar of peanut butter and raspberry jam and let him put it together.

I am the worse babysitter ever….

but since he is miserable I am being the good wife and sitting up with him watching whatever sports team is on the tv.

So far we have been watching sports on tv and then he takes the remote and channel surfs

When a commercial is on, he keeps flipping channels

obviously this is not the way i enjoy baby sitting time

The man goes to bed early each night after the news is over
ten o’clock is the longest he stays up nightly
and then it is me time to read the boards and chit chat with my invisible friends on the dis

i do love this man but will be glad when he recovers and i get my ME time back

I never knew he could whine so much… lol

Now I know how it is to be around a chatty cathy

I do love him but i have my limits of how much whining I can handle

Do I hear an amen?

i say all of this in jest and hope his recovery is
of forth coming

He is miserable and it is difficult for him
He is having a tough time with being ill and am
concerned about his health and well being.

Oh no, sorry to hear Mr. Mac is sick with the virus, Mac. Definitely have an amen for ya. Sending lots of mummy dust well wishes that Mr. Mac feels much better soon. There’s always the phone to play on, when nothing interesting on that big screen. LoL.

Ah yes, restless bedmate, not sure why, but both of us are still up before the sun. So nice to have a partner that also has my early bed and early rise routines.

A very thirsty Thursday here. A just perfect not too hot yet, 66 degrees. Yep, we never get down much lower then 50 overnight this time of year. Since the hot is here for a few days, never went below 60 last night. And what a beautiful blue sky sunrise. And while I was admiring that sunrise, yep, tea cup in my hand. So warm today, May be doing some iced coffee, sweetened, as I like it that way. Hot coffee and tea, I usually never make sweet. Other then a lemon in my tea, nothing else in either a hot coffee or tea. Though a very sharp bite tasting hot coffee gets cream.

Aww, dove is cooing loudly. Must be in that huge holly tree near our one window. Like hearing it.

So, not much news, but weather. And so happy, last day of week day routine for me. Hence, alarm already turned off.

Finally, may all have that must terrific Thirsty Thursday. Enjoy the coming holiday weekend, as a great reason to get out and party.

A good morning to you too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter