Something About Nothing............ #14

it’s all in the translation, that I hope I didn’t royally screw up :)

Happy Birthday Carole, make sure to tear it up this week!View attachment 604460View attachment 604461

BRILLIANT!!!!

Love them…….thanks a million for that, made me splutter my sparkly over the screen though……. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sitting in a friends garden, it’s cold but she has the fire pit going……..enjoying a small glass of fizz before heading home…….dinner out tonight…….

Janet, those are brilliant!! I need to hear you say those words though in real life…….with a proper Scottish accent…….lol……my English friends here just tried……and failed miserably…….lol…….

Back later……..

A good week to us all! today need to grab the kiddo after school & schlep her to gymnastics. Whole process one way rush hour will take 3 hours. don’t mind it as my day is wide open. The mr is off work this week, may just stop for dinner somewhere afterwards as that area has some offerings not available near my home. Making lemonade as my Mom would say.

Not daily though. Pretty much just when I think about it.
believe it’s properties last 24 hours. I’ve slacked off too unless people in the house, then i’m on it lol.

Saw the $ store now has spray that appears to mimic lysol. was tempted to grab one but, concerned it could just be ‘air’ lol
I pack poncho if I think I will need it. I have one from last trip that turns out wasn’t needed. I looked at long range forecast and did have afternoon T-storms on it for my dates.
ponchos & umbrellas = insurance it won’t rain, a lot :)
But not looking forward to the hassle of getting COVID test to return home. 72 hrs and realized I forgot to take into account time change. It’s 72 hrs before connecting flight into Canada.
That’s a hassle indeed. Too bad the the Orlando resorts don’t offer it onsite as many in Mexico. don’t think process will ever strike me as common place
I never got into that show and I absolutely hated the fact Universal used The Walking Dead for five straight years at HHN! Ask Raven if you don't believe me
they show really redeemed itself for a rather lackluster last season for me!

decidedly, in the minority…IMO if there are zombies of any sort, I’m all in! Same with the chainsaw wielding maniacS in the scare zone.

hello Leatherface my friend, I come to run from you again lol
Boy woke me up early saturday "not feeling good". Was going to start his covid vax this weekend... not now. Sore throat, fever, now just tired with cough today. Had a couple OTC rapid antigen tests on hand so checked just in case-neg for covid so just a cold. He's been sicker WITH masks than any other year.
always sounds strange to say…good news he’s ’just’ sick.

I’m of firm belief that being locked down, masked up has kept most of us forming normal protection from run of the mill bugs.

Have a feeling flu is going to be a real whammy this year.
They are funny ladies-one is going thru hard molt. Should take a picture. She looks like someone is trying to pluck her alive.
at the risk of being insensitive, LOL
Made spinach artichoke dip today! Son request-needed to get him to eat some-that is how I know he really doesn't feel well.
it’s funny to hear what people request as comfort food when feeling ill
Hope no more changes Mac. Bite your tongue. Last I looked, flights are the same. Was not as annoyed with my return flight, as now leaving 10 minutes earlier.
our first flight since the one cancelled a little over 24 hours out in August.

would like to say thot of it recurring isn’t floating around in the dark recesses of my mind.

Knee jerk reaction, i outright cancelled spirit flights for upcoming trip. did an online chat as to my reasons. Shocked to see on my travel CC a credit from them for the originating flight, including luggage. better than nothing from them who never extend any love.

A Walking Dead house! But I’m too chicken for HHN!
try it, you might like it. Sounds like several of the homes are mild this year.

sea world‘s howl o scream another option to explore. They are selling light up necklaces meant to be worn in scare zones to keep the ghouls away. Good idea on both ends IMO
Anyone else going to be there October 1-3?
we leave early afternoon on 2nd Unless i decide to hide under the bed & send my boys home without me, will miss you.
Good morning homies
A hot day it will be
Last I read this morning 90+ for today
And it’s hot, hot, hot. We might hit 90 this week too, unheard of here. I’m looking forward to a week of high 80’s. Will be able to hop in pool before we winterizer it. Didn’t get to use it much this year with the broken foot & rainy weather.

Last edited:

Yay, Keisha, as I’m leaving in the evening of the 2nd. Would be nice if joined for dinner at SF that Friday night.

Happy Birthday Carole!

Good Morning all. Just finished breakfast, oatmeal with blueberries from friends farm. And of course coffee! Another cloudy day. Maybe will break in afternoon and sun will peep out.

Charade what’s with cats attacking feet? Mine did when I was under the covers in bed!
Looking forward to our dinner!

Metro hope you have a good Monday.

Mac that’s hot!

Charade good luck today back to work. Hope you don’t walk into too much of a mess!

Keisha wow 3 hrs in traffic yikes! I don’t think I’d trust buying products at the Loonie store!

Or packing ponchos could be like washing the car, sure to rain lol!
That would be wonderful if Universal had a testing site on property maybe in City Walk. Maybe when the US opens to more more foreign visitors. There is one at MCO but I’ve heard horror stories about them on Canadian board. Including family making appt for a PCR test and showing up and being told they didn’t have any that day. Ugh.
I’ve heard that too about this flu season. Good thing I’ll still wear a mask inside places. And will get my flu shot. Last time I got the flu bad and ended up in hospital.

Keisha I’m meeting Mac in the park in the afternoon of 1st. If you’re free join us!

If you can get away for a few minutes on the evening of the 1st some of us are meeting for dinner at SF.
Yay, Keisha, as I’m leaving in the evening of the 2nd. Would be nice if joined for dinner at SF that Friday night.
Aw, thanks! At HRH this trip. Will have to take a pass, planning on parks early afternoon on our tour nights Thursday & Friday :banana:

quickie week as with Jr this trip. Already told him next year he’ll have to fly solo if joining us. Just too much to squeeze into 8 days…ergo our impromptu end of October trip lol

:bday::bday::bday::cake: to Schumi!!

Well WFH today, boy still not feeling well but more tired than anything. still not eating much.
Internet slow, and I am getting distracted LOL.
Too bad the the Orlando resorts don’t offer it onsite as many in Mexico. don’t think process will ever strike me as common place
It was so easy coming back from Mexico - onsite testing, quick results
Have a feeling flu is going to be a real whammy this year
Ithink you are right-the ILI tracker by CDC is already lighting up-worse than past several years for this time of year-NOT good.

BAck to work-happy monday peeps!

Charade I have in my notes it is Saturday and Sunday we meet up

I thought you arrive Friday late afternoon

Aw, thanks! At HRH this trip. Will have to take a pass, planning on parks early afternoon on our tour nights Thursday & Friday :banana:

quickie week as with Jr this trip. Already told him next year he’ll have to fly solo if joining us. Just too much to squeeze into 8 days…ergo our impromptu end of October trip lol

Ooh, I have a BOGO using one of them on the weekend before, but have another maybe use it that Thursday night? Have room?

@schumigirl :bday: HHN time definitely reminds me that it's your birthday and your anniversary. Maybe a trip next year.

@keishashadow 3 hours!!! Ugh! I have been listening to podcasts, audiobooks, and watching shorts from Disney+ for my daily drop off/pick up. I have thought about walking around waiting for pick up, but the cars tend to move up the line some.

@Charade67 Hope your first day back goes well, and I hope you are feeling much better.

@Monykalyn Hope your son gets to feeling better.

I have to go eat dinner soon. Yes, at 3pm CT:sad2: Then I have to pick son up from school and rush back home, and then hubby and I have to rush back to the school for parent night. I would wait to eat, but it's not supposed to end until after 8pm. We usually eat dinner about 6pm.

@schumigirl Happy Birthday Carole! Hope you have many glasses of sparkly today! :bday:

View attachment 604469

Thank you Elsa…….I have had one or two sparkly’s……

Hope you’re doing ok and so good to see you……..

Happy Birthday Carole!

:bday::cake::bday::cake::bday::cake::bday::cake:

Thank you my friend…….

Love PB&J sandwiches. The Chinese was pretty good...I'll take some home for dinner tonight.

PB&J I have never quite understood……but I detest peanut butter, so no big surprises…….love Chinese though!

Happy Birthday Carole!

Good Morning all. Just finished breakfast, oatmeal with blueberries from friends farm. And of course coffee! Another cloudy day. Maybe will break in afternoon and sun will peep out.

Charade what’s with cats attacking feet? Mine did when I was under the covers in bed!
Looking forward to our dinner!

Metro hope you have a good Monday.

Mac that’s hot!

Charade good luck today back to work. Hope you don’t walk into too much of a mess!

Keisha wow 3 hrs in traffic yikes! I don’t think I’d trust buying products at the Loonie store!

Or packing ponchos could be like washing the car, sure to rain lol!
That would be wonderful if Universal had a testing site on property maybe in City Walk. Maybe when the US opens to more more foreign visitors. There is one at MCO but I’ve heard horror stories about them on Canadian board. Including family making appt for a PCR test and showing up and being told they didn’t have any that day. Ugh.
I’ve heard that too about this flu season. Good thing I’ll still wear a mask inside places. And will get my flu shot. Last time I got the flu bad and ended up in hospital.

Keisha I’m meeting Mac in the park in the afternoon of 1st. If you’re free join us!

Thanks Sue.

:bday::bday::bday::cake: to Schumi!!

Well WFH today, boy still not feeling well but more tired than anything. still not eating much.
Internet slow, and I am getting distracted LOL.
It was so easy coming back from Mexico - onsite testing, quick results
Ithink you are right-the ILI tracker by CDC is already lighting up-worse than past several years for this time of year-NOT good.

BAck to work-happy monday peeps!

Thanks Monyk…….hope your son feels better soon.

@schumigirl :bday: HHN time definitely reminds me that it's your birthday and your anniversary. Maybe a trip next year.

@keishashadow 3 hours!!! Ugh! I have been listening to podcasts, audiobooks, and watching shorts from Disney+ for my daily drop off/pick up. I have thought about walking around waiting for pick up, but the cars tend to move up the line some.

@Charade67 Hope your first day back goes well, and I hope you are feeling much better.

@Monykalyn Hope your son gets to feeling better.

I have to go eat dinner soon. Yes, at 3pm CT:sad2: Then I have to pick son up from school and rush back home, and then hubby and I have to rush back to the school for parent night. I would wait to eat, but it's not supposed to end until after 8pm. We usually eat dinner about 6pm.

Thank you soniam

Next year we will be there in September as it’s our 30th Wedding Anniversary, even if we have to spend 2 weeks in Barbados first……a beach holiday is our worst nightmare, but we’ll do it……always fancied Barbados though!

Hope parents evening goes well…..good call on eating first.

Had a lovely birthday…….lots of gifts and enjoyed a lovely dinner at our favourite steakhouse, just the 3 of us tonight, which is quite unusual, but loved it.

One of the best birthday presents was hugging Kyle :hug:…..yep, it’s the nicest of things.

Can’t believe though I didn’t get my oysters tonight……they had sold out.

But everything else was perfect. All 3 steaks were cooked as requested, cocktails and champagne were lovely. Now enjoying a snifter before bedtime and watching Rush Hour……

Couple of pics from tonight…….

EC85C915-E107-4BFC-BB33-32D92C0BD088.jpeg

E2478115-8E7F-4255-B945-34DA69DB380D.jpeg

3547EA66-024C-475B-8BFD-A2FBFAC65A91.jpeg

448CE3D4-0C92-481A-A8F1-B31C4C7D43DA.jpeg

6E58750C-30DE-49ED-9F72-A54196223D87.jpeg

And……just a few of the gifts I received, well, the alcohol ones…….they all know me so well……… :rotfl:

A9E89282-EE22-47C4-9A04-4736370C6306.jpeg

Thank you for the lovely birthday wishes and pm’s too……

Hope you’re having a lovely Monday…….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!