• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing............ #14

I finished my photoshop project this evening and now I am free for the rest of the weekend. This is the first week I have been ahead of schedule. I think we will go see the new minions movie and possibly the new Thor movie this weekend. First I must clean the house. It has gotten so neglected since I started school.

For this week's project I had to combine 3 or more photos into one using photoshop layers. I had to remove items from their original background and put them on a new one. I know my professor will find errors when she checks the details of the photoshop file, but I'm pretty proud of my result.

View attachment 682612

Looks lovely Charade......

trying to read and catch up but very behind.
covid is bad stuff

the paxlovid is not helping

:hug:

Good to see you post mac......

Schumi I love Madame X. In highschool the girl next door and I would come home from school and watch the 3:00 old movie channel either at her or my house! Saw so many of the great old love story movies. From Here to Eternity, Umbrellas of Cherbourg, Brigadoon… so many good stories.

Lynne omg that’s so scary about what’s going on in the city. I don’t know if it’s Covid or what but people have lost their minds. I remember when we lived in NY on the island and my grandpa used to go down to little Italy and pick up the most amazing cheesecake. I still remember it! So creamy. Can’t beat the Italian cheesecake! Yum.

Charade fantastic photo! Very impressed! Fireworks are big here for Halloween. Every year our community association puts on a big display at the elementary school field. Very safe, fire truck in attendance. Always fun and it signified the end of the trick or treating. Unwritten law! When fireworks start no more trick or treating, works well. And it was always fun gathering with the community when my kids were young, and the parents would visit too. And maybe a little something extra in the hot cocoa mugs lol.
But it’s the kids running around the hood setting off those loud bangers that was awful. My poor dog would refuse to go out for days. So traumatized poor thing.

Mac good to see you post. Hope you and Mr Mac are starting to feel better. I was out for lunch with friends last Thursday and on Monday one of them said she tested positive. Now we’re all nervously waiting to see if any of us come down with symptoms. She doesn’t know where she got it or when. So we don’t know if she was contagious at the luncheon.

Today was a real mixed bag of weather. Poured rain this morning. Probably because I washed my car yesterday lol. So waited to walk dogs until 1:00. Rain stopped and sun out. But it got too hot (80ish) for dogs. My yorkiepoo was lying down in every shady grassy spot he passed. So I cut walk short.

Tomorrow I’m meeting a girlfriend at my fav outdoor patio. It’s right on the Fraser River. Beautiful spot. Lots of eagles around. Must be good fishing. She’s one of my ophthalmology group friends. It’s very sad, one of our group is being moved to hospice tomorrow. The 4 of us have been good friends ever since. We were all in our 20’s just starting out in life and we just clicked. 40+ years later we’re still friends. The 3 of us had lunch last week. It’s a comfort at this time being together.

And when it rains it pours. My cousin in Florida is in hospital with a massive infection that’s got in his joints. He’s going to need to go into rehab to strengthen his legs and regain his mobility.

We love old movies of all kinds, except war movie, cowboy and for me sci fi although Tom loves them. i can sometimes watch the 50`s B movies which are so bad they`re good.....lol.....but the classics. Have so many on DVD but we didn`t have Madame X which I was surprised about.....I think someone who shall remain unnamed has been secretly donating some to the charity store.......lol......

Hope your cousin is doing good.

My eyes still look as though I`ve been crying this morning after last night.......lol.....oh dear....if anyone asks I`ll blame hayfever as it is quite high right now. I gave her the DVD to keep as I`ll never watch it again, don`t have the strength!!

We did book seats for next week to go and see The Black Phone.....scary movie that`s going to be HHN house this year.....I`m told the movie is genuinely creepy.

It is gorgeous morning here, sunny and very warm, so sun screen, shorts, hat and we`ll be sorted for our walk this morning. Got a couple of friends joining us with the dogs so we`ll be on the beach this morning not just along the promenade. Will stop off in one of the many cafe`s for some mid morning tea and a snack I think.

Then grilling the rest of the day, tonight Tom has a huge T-Bone steak for him and I have a much smaller Filet......may pinch some of his too!!

But, fruit selection for breakfast with a croissant, not too much as we`re ending in the cafe this morning.

It`s the weekend........no difference to us from every other day, but still love that weekend feeling!!! Definitely a day for the garden when we get home.

i-vz6fCb2-S.jpg

cv58-S.jpg

cv52-S.jpg

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend....

Mac, glad to see your post. Sending lots more mummy dust get well wishes your way. Good thoughts better days are coming soon for you. And hope Mr. Mac is getting better too. In my thoughts, sending prayers your way. This virus is surely no joke.

Sue, sad to hear of hospice friend and cousin with infection issue. I hope your friend’s family and friends find some peace and comfort as she passes away. So sad. And hope your cousin beats that infection, and does well in rehab. Those types of infections are scary. Enjoy the meal with friends. Nice to be able to get together over all those years. I still keep in contact with a friend I met in elementary school. Our birthdays are a day apart, though she is a year younger than me. It’s amazing how long you can keep in touch with friends.

Great picture Charade, and nice to enjoy time relaxing this weekend.

Hope Schumi had a good walk on the beach. How nice, to be able to enjoy tea and a snack at a beach cafe. And yay for more grilling for dinner tonight. Steaks on the grill are a great way to cook them. I prefer that way of cooking sometimes.

Woot! Friday finally here. So ready for the weekend.

Up before the sun, and casual clothes wearing, thankfully still teleworking, and schedule going forward. Alarm also turned off. I may be up at the time alarm goes off tomorrow. Difference is, when no alarm on, I’m more slow to get moving. When on vacation, I’m still generally the early bird, though rarely make early park entry. I like to be in true relaxing mode when no alarm.

Thus, most fabulous Friday. And a big WOOT. Weekend loading. A most wonderful weekend too.

Last edited:
i appreciate what you said Lynne
It touched my heart

Mr Mac has bounced back to a better level and only has a few waves of exhaustion
He has been able to get food and groceries

My recovery is at a lower pace and i can eat fruit now
i’ve lost 12 lbs.

Today i start on paxlovid again and doctor is hopeful the second try will work

me too!

i have ckd so i will improve at a slower pace and i am sure i am headed in the correct direction

Slow but steady process for me is the goal

Happy Friday! I am the only one in the house awake right now. For the first time in 9 weeks I don't have any schoolwork to do. It feels weird. I could work ahead into next week, but I need to do some house cleaning. I can't do much right now since I don't want to wake everyone up, so I just have a load of laundry going.

Car break ins and shootings are an every day news item. The other day, a driver was shot and killed for driving too slow for the car behind it. Car came around the slow car, and shot the elderly driver. Sad. Why little one and I still are wanting to go to NYC, but still not safe enough for us yet, either. Crazy, the use of guns and crime happening lately.
Very crazy. And it seems to be getting worse every day.
covid is bad stuff

Good to see you. Sorry the medication isn't helping. Take it easy and come back when you are ready.
It’s very sad, one of our group is being moved to hospice tomorrow. The 4 of us have been good friends ever since. We were all in our 20’s just starting out in life and we just clicked. 40+ years later we’re still friends. The 3 of us had lunch last week. It’s a comfort at this time being together.

And when it rains it pours. My cousin in Florida is in hospital with a massive infection that’s got in his joints. He’s going to need to go into rehab to strengthen his legs and regain his mobility.
So sorry to hear about your friend.
Prayers that your cousin heals quickly and doesn't have to spend too much time in rehab.

We love old movies of all kinds, except war movie, cowboy and for me sci fi although Tom loves them. i can sometimes watch the 50`s B movies which are so bad they`re good.....lol.....but the classics.
I not a fan of war movies or westerns either. I like science fiction, but some of the old sci fi movies are so bad they are unwatchable. Have you ever watched Mystery Science Theater 3000? That's the best way to watch a bad old movie.

Almost 9:00 and still no one up. I don't think I will get as much accomplished today as I wanted to.

i appreciate what you said Lynne
It touched my heart

Mr Mac has bounced back to a better level and only has a few waves of exhaustion
He has been able to get food and groceries

My recovery is at a lower pace and i can eat fruit now
i’ve lost 12 lbs.

Today i start on paxlovid again and doctor is hopeful the second try will work

me too!

i have ckd so i will improve at a slower pace and i am sure i am headed in the correct direction

Slow but steady process for me is the goal

Glad to see you post mac......yes, slow and steady......you absolutely are headed in the right direction for sure......you`ll be skipping to HHN before you know it.....

Happy Friday! I am the only one in the house awake right now. For the first time in 9 weeks I don't have any schoolwork to do. It feels weird. I could work ahead into next week, but I need to do some house cleaning. I can't do much right now since I don't want to wake everyone up, so I just have a load of laundry going.

Very crazy. And it seems to be getting worse every day.

Good to see you. Sorry the medication isn't helping. Take it easy and come back when you are ready.

So sorry to hear about your friend.
Prayers that your cousin heals quickly and doesn't have to spend too much time in rehab.

I not a fan of war movies or westerns either. I like science fiction, but some of the old sci fi movies are so bad they are unwatchable. Have you ever watched Mystery Science Theater 3000? That's the best way to watch a bad old movie.

Almost 9:00 and still no one up. I don't think I will get as much accomplished today as I wanted to.

Never seen that Charade, never even heard of it. Sci fi really isn`t for me, but I do love the ones where the aliens are ridiculously funny though. I remember growing up my dad would watch cowboy movies and they seemed to never end, so I grew to hate them, never watched one since I was a child and never will.

Enjoy your free time, it`ll feel like a treat.......well, apart from the housework!

We walked far too long this morning......we did 9 miles, which as I had a blister wasn`t the best idea. But, thank you Molefoam!!! It was such a beautiful morning so we just kept going, I will get a tan yet!! Dogs loved it too and were in and out of the sea like crazy......tip though, I shouldn`t have worn a white shirt......lol.....didn`t matter.

Friends we walked with decided they want to come to the cinema next week with us to see The Black Phone, told them to get online for tickets and book seats next to us, daytime isn`t too busy so we should be ok. She hates scary movies, so she`s not sitting beside me!

Had some lunch and now have the steaks marinading along with some other bits and bobs for Tom to grill. Not sure I`d ever describe BBQing outside as cooking, but he does it very well!!! And I enjoy the prep work, so we make a good team!!!

Supposed to have a case of wine delivered today, not coming till Monday now, think we`ll survive....plenty in stock, but we were looking forward to trying these new ones. Next week will do just fine.

Time for a pot of tea I think......🫖

It's that Friday feeling :cheer2:

I'm moving a little slower today. Migraine strikes again! It took me a bit to roll myself up and out, threw the hair up, washed my face, put a little makeup on (so I didn't scare anyone) and out the door. It's a good thing, my manager doesn't care what time I start work. I still have plenty of time to get my time sensitive work competed and submitted.

The weather improved for us to sit outside last night. It was a beautiful evening and the mosquitos even stayed away. But we did have some thunder storms roll in as I was heading to bed. No tornado watches for us, but the storm chasers I follow were having a great night chasing funnel clouds around Calgary last night. Not great timing with the big Stampede there right now. It is prime time for tornadoes there.

Not sure what is for supper tonight. We would have went out last to celebrate a special milestone, but I had one more hello fresh meal I needed to cook up. So if this beautiful weather I see this morning holds up, maybe we can go out and sit on a patio somewhere for drinks and appetizers. We have to take in alllllllllllll the great weather we get since our season is so short.

she and I watched Madame X together while the men stayed outside.....oh my lord.......both of us were wrecks when it was over. I don`t recommend watching it if you need cheering up, one of the saddest movies I`ve ever seen, sadder than Imitation of Life which also starred Lana Turner. Almost a full box of tissues was gone by the time we were done! Guys thought it was hilarious seeing our blotchy and puffy faces coming out!
I have never seen that movie. Not sure I should, I can cry at a good commercial :laughing:

I finished my photoshop project this evening and now I am free for the rest of the weekend. This is the first week I have been ahead of schedule. I think we will go see the new minions movie and possibly the new Thor movie this weekend. First I must clean the house. It has gotten so neglected since I started school.
Great photo!!!! I remember feeling the same way when I had completed assignments and was ahead of the game. It is tempting to work ahead - since you are in the groove of just keep working, but it's great you are taking a break!!! Enjoy the Thor movie. This momma wants to go see Thor too :love: :lovestruc hehehehehe
Hehe, little one wants to see the minion movie, so she and I are going to see it this weekend too, Charade. I want to see Thor movie, but have to see if either or both kids want to go. We may try this weekend, or next.
I asked the boys if they wanted to go. Sadly, they don't. I guess I'll have to wait until it comes out to rent or on a streaming service and watch it with GD. She likes to watch minions.
Maybe soon, if we feel more safe. Here’s hoping. Car break ins and shootings are an every day news item. The other day, a driver was shot and killed for driving too slow for the car behind it. Car came around the slow car, and shot the elderly driver. Sad. Why little one and I still are wanting to go to NYC, but still not safe enough for us yet, either. Crazy, the use of guns and crime happening lately.
It's alarming to hear of incidents like that happening. It also makes us rethink about places we travel or how we get around once at our destination. It's downright scary.
covid is bad stuff

I'm sending you more healing mummy dust. I hope your on the mend now. You'll be ready for HHN before you know it!
Covid is definitely not something that is easy for everyone to get over.
Tomorrow I’m meeting a girlfriend at my fav outdoor patio. It’s right on the Fraser River. Beautiful spot. Lots of eagles around. Must be good fishing. She’s one of my ophthalmology group friends. It’s very sad, one of our group is being moved to hospice tomorrow. The 4 of us have been good friends ever since. We were all in our 20’s just starting out in life and we just clicked. 40+ years later we’re still friends. The 3 of us had lunch last week. It’s a comfort at this time being together.
It's amazing that you are all still able to get together! Those friendships are the most precious.
I'm sorry to hear about your friend and family member.
We did book seats for next week to go and see The Black Phone.....scary movie that`s going to be HHN house this year.....I`m told the movie is genuinely creepy.
Enjoy your scary movie. I would be too chicken to even go into the theater to see it. You don't have to worry about me ruining a scary movie for you - because I wouldn't be going :rotfl2: I'm a chicken and not afraid to let others know lol.
Up before the sun, and casual clothes wearing, thankfully still teleworking, and schedule going forward. Alarm also turned off. I may be up at the time alarm goes off tomorrow. Difference is, when no alarm on, I’m more slow to get moving. When on vacation, I’m still generally the early bird, though rarely make early park entry. I like to be in true relaxing mode when no alarm.
I am the same way. I just like to be more slow to get moving on weekends / holidays. I hate when dh asks me what's on my to-do list. I give him the evil eye while sipping my coffee when he does it. Just let me be :rolleyes2

Well, I should start the paper shuffle! I'm sure I'll be stopping in again today.

Have a great day everyone!

Oh Pumkin, hope some Timmy tea will help with that headache. Sending good thoughts your way, that your migraine headache goes away, if not already. Nice your work lets you go in later, with not feeling well when getting ready for the day.

Did my lunchtime walk, as had a longer time to do so on Fridays. Ugh. I am going to take my second shower when I turn off the screen. Was oh so muggy out, and I feel sweaty. And while not fully sunny, had to wear my sunglasses, as any bright outside bothers my eyes. No need to do that squinting, have enough wrinkles around my eyes now. LoL

I am so happy that soon enough, no screen, though have another teleconference this afternoon, before I am in that relaxing mode. Thinking of grilling for dinner tonight too. When so hot out, nice to do the cooking outside, and eat inside the cool AC.

Yeah, and my to do list, is not much. Relaxing is the only entry on it. Though may do a Target run just before dinner today. Little one might go with me. She knows that Target I want to go to, has good baristas in the in store Starbucks. Had that pineapple refresher the other day. Was good. But I’ll stick with the mango dragon fruit one instead. Paired with lemonade, is the most refreshing, and not too sweet.

Ah. Summer.

:laughing: :

FE3D4614-F78E-42AD-A2E6-55171DD826A1.jpeg ::yes::

Thank you Schumi for keeping in contact with me daily and when i could not reply, you never missed a day to encourage me.

You always had my back.
♥️

Aww, thanks! Just glad you`re starting to pick up a little, take it easy though, you had it bad.

Not the best way to lose weight though......lol.....I won`t try that one!!

It's that Friday feeling :cheer2:

I'm moving a little slower today. Migraine strikes again! It took me a bit to roll myself up and out, threw the hair up, washed my face, put a little makeup on (so I didn't scare anyone) and out the door. It's a good thing, my manager doesn't care what time I start work. I still have plenty of time to get my time sensitive work competed and submitted.

The weather improved for us to sit outside last night. It was a beautiful evening and the mosquitos even stayed away. But we did have some thunder storms roll in as I was heading to bed. No tornado watches for us, but the storm chasers I follow were having a great night chasing funnel clouds around Calgary last night. Not great timing with the big Stampede there right now. It is prime time for tornadoes there.

Not sure what is for supper tonight. We would have went out last to celebrate a special milestone, but I had one more hello fresh meal I needed to cook up. So if this beautiful weather I see this morning holds up, maybe we can go out and sit on a patio somewhere for drinks and appetizers. We have to take in alllllllllllll the great weather we get since our season is so short.

I have never seen that movie. Not sure I should, I can cry at a good commercial :laughing:

Great photo!!!! I remember feeling the same way when I had completed assignments and was ahead of the game. It is tempting to work ahead - since you are in the groove of just keep working, but it's great you are taking a break!!! Enjoy the Thor movie. This momma wants to go see Thor too :love: :lovestruc hehehehehe

I asked the boys if they wanted to go. Sadly, they don't. I guess I'll have to wait until it comes out to rent or on a streaming service and watch it with GD. She likes to watch minions.

It's alarming to hear of incidents like that happening. It also makes us rethink about places we travel or how we get around once at our destination. It's downright scary.

I'm sending you more healing mummy dust. I hope your on the mend now. You'll be ready for HHN before you know it!
Covid is definitely not something that is easy for everyone to get over.

It's amazing that you are all still able to get together! Those friendships are the most precious.
I'm sorry to hear about your friend and family member.

Enjoy your scary movie. I would be too chicken to even go into the theater to see it. You don't have to worry about me ruining a scary movie for you - because I wouldn't be going :rotfl2: I'm a chicken and not afraid to let others know lol.

I am the same way. I just like to be more slow to get moving on weekends / holidays. I hate when dh asks me what's on my to-do list. I give him the evil eye while sipping my coffee when he does it. Just let me be :rolleyes2

Well, I should start the paper shuffle! I'm sure I'll be stopping in again today.

Have a great day everyone!

Do you have meds from your doc as you have them so often? They are truly miserable.

I agree about the weather....we sit out together whenever we can as the good weather can disappear as quickly as it arrived. Sun is gone, but we`re still outside....well Tom is cleaning the BBQ right now.....I`m enjoying a pink gin!!

I wouldn`t watch it.....everyone says I could cry at the opening of an envelope, so we`re two peas in a pod......lol......it`s heart wrenching. As for scary movies, I love them, but not fond of this particular story line in movies, but only because it`s a house this year will I watch it. My friend has managed to get seats beside us next week, I`m at the end and Tom will be next to me, so her husband can hold her hand!!!

Steaks were lovely, he got them rare as can be and I did have some of his T-Bone....it was huge!! Definitely enjoyed our outdoor dinner tonight again. I did drop a bowl of potato salad on the grass, so the birds will clear what I didn`t scoop up. Just hope the hedgehogs don`t try to eat it later, not much left though.

Tonight.....pink gin night, only a couple as we`re out walking again in the morning and weather has to absolutely stunning.

My nephew who is still in Orlando emailed me to say The Mummy boardings are down........then saw it on a couple of folks chatter pages.......good to know, shouldn`t be too long till it opens, all the rumours have been saying it would open early.

And someone told me I was talking a load of hooey......then told everyone what I said originally! Copy cat!!

cv5-S.jpg

::yes:::rotfl:

Time for a pot of tea, then another pink gin later.......🍸

And again, mac, it`s good to see you back.........:hug:

Yeah, and my to do list, is not much. Relaxing is the only entry on it. Though may do a Target run just before dinner today. Little one might go with me. She knows that Target I want to go to, has good baristas in the in store Starbucks. Had that pineapple refresher the other day. Was good. But I’ll stick with the mango dragon fruit one instead. Paired with lemonade, is the most refreshing, and not too sweet.
I miss Target :sad: I really did love the store when it was here in Canada. The one in our city was one of the few that was making money. It's not surprising given the average age of our population, we have one of the youngest age populations in the country. It is definitely geared for the younger/working families. I tried to talk dh into going in one while we were in Orlando...but no dice. Enjoy your target trip!!!!
Do you have meds from your doc as you have them so often? They are truly miserable.
I do...but I REALLY don't like how they make me feel when I'm on them. So I don't take them often, or I wait until I can't stand it anymore then take them. I actually have an appointment to see my dr about the migraines. I've been doing more and more research, but thinking it might be more to do with perimenopause symtoms, and maybe a switch in meds :confused: I don't know.

Not much happening in the office today. The phone has even slowed down lol. Not sure what I'm going to do until 4:30...but that pink gin @schumigirl is talking about sounds delightful :drinking1

OK, seems I am WAAAAYYYY behind on my Disney news......

But......Tron is not finished yet?????? Seriously.......I asked my nephew if they had managed to do it yet, he laughed and said er, it`s still being built.......crikey, Universal would have had that built eons ago!

Glad they had such a lovely trip, they come home Monday after a long visit. They deserve it after the last couple of years.

Still warm here......enjoying some pink gin, but doubt we`ll be late in bed tonight, early rise in the morning for us. Think we`ll sleep late on Sunday.......

I miss Target :sad: I really did love the store when it was here in Canada. The one in our city was one of the few that was making money. It's not surprising given the average age of our population, we have one of the youngest age populations in the country. It is definitely geared for the younger/working families. I tried to talk dh into going in one while we were in Orlando...but no dice. Enjoy your target trip!!!!

I do...but I REALLY don't like how they make me feel when I'm on them. So I don't take them often, or I wait until I can't stand it anymore then take them. I actually have an appointment to see my dr about the migraines. I've been doing more and more research, but thinking it might be more to do with perimenopause symtoms, and maybe a switch in meds :confused: I don't know.

Not much happening in the office today. The phone has even slowed down lol. Not sure what I'm going to do until 4:30...but that pink gin @schumigirl is talking about sounds delightful :drinking1

Just missed your post....

The peri menopause is to blame for a lot of things apparently. One of my friends has started it and has been getting dizzy turns which is unusual for her. The meds she has makes her feel dreadful, so I can empathise with your thoughts on meds. Seeing your doc is a good idea.

Will pour you a pink gin.....we have plenty!!! ::yes::

Checking in after our recent trip. Hope you all are well. Didn't do Uni this time, but did spend some time in City Walk..... got the HP Hogwarts Loungefly, so all is good! Might do Uni in the fall, but we're watching prices for everything right now. Scary times indeed......
Came home with the dreaded virus, but doing much better now. Prices are WAY, WAY up with everything.
Be well and stay safe homies!

Good evening. Most of the house is now clean and I am tired. We decided to postpone the movies until tomorrow. We ended up going out to eat tonight because somebody forgot to put dinner in the crockpot. :rolleyes1
We ran into B's elementary school principal from when she was in first grade. This man was only her principal for 1 year, but still remembers her and calls her by name whenever we see him.

Never seen that Charade, never even heard of it. Sci fi really isn`t for me, but I do love the ones where the aliens are ridiculously funny though. I remember growing up my dad would watch cowboy movies and they seemed to never end, so I grew to hate them, never watched one since I was a child and never will.
MST3K was a great show. They watched really bad movies and commented on them and made fun of them. It was hilarious.
I'm moving a little slower today. Migraine strikes again!
Hope you are feeling better now.
Enjoy the Thor movie. This momma wants to go see Thor too :love: :lovestruc hehehehehe
I am just happy that he is back to the way he is supposed to be. I was not happy with "dad bod" Thor.

I need to go find something to do. Dh has the TV on a football game.

McK, glad to hear you had a good time, and scored that backpack. So sorry you came home with the virus. Sending mummy dust well wishes you get much better fast. Yeah, I’m still salty I was priced out of the top 3 this Fall. Oh well. At least I scored some very good rates last year.

Ooh, yeah, sports on tv not fun for a Friday night, Charade. We are seeing the movie on Sunday. Little one has an eye doctor appointment, mid day, tomorrow, so I figured one event out a day was good enough for us this weekend. Still wanted to ask older one if interested in Thor. Otherwise, will buy tickets for little one and me, as she promised me if I saw those yellow guys with her this weekend, she’d go to the movie I’d rather watch, Thor. Watching food channel on smaller screen, as little one took largest tv for gaming online tonight. Not much of interest though on later night tv. May check what Disney has to watch instead. Sigh. But DH already passed out, and I may be not far behind in retiring to bed. Kids? Who knows when bedtime for them. Though with her appointment tomorrow, warned littke one, she needs to be ready an hour before her appointment. It’s about a 20 minute ride, but I know if I say that time she needs to be ready, her being ready will slip to when we really need to go. I will not let her be late.

Hope all have that most very good night’s sleep. Yay, even if we have a cooler, and a bit rainy Saturday, tomorrow is the glorious weekend. Way to have that great start Saturday, by getting that most very good sleep tonight.

Checking in after our recent trip. Hope you all are well. Didn't do Uni this time, but did spend some time in City Walk..... got the HP Hogwarts Loungefly, so all is good! Might do Uni in the fall, but we're watching prices for everything right now. Scary times indeed......
Came home with the dreaded virus, but doing much better now. Prices are WAY, WAY up with everything.
Be well and stay safe homies!
you have been missed!
So happy to see you!

Thanks everyone for your good wishes. It’s a difficult time. Lunch was nice, and comforting to be with my friend from our little group. A lot of hey remember the time……..

Mrose glad you had a good trip but sorry you came back with the virus. I’m leaving on the 29th and a bit worried. And just heard masks aren’t required on US airlines. I didn’t realize. I’ll be wearing mine.

Pumpkin did the Rogers outage affect you? It’s been a mess here. Interact not working at most places. A woman behind me at grocery store had a cart full of meat. When she got to the till the cashier told her debit not working.
Sorry to hear you have another migraine. Do you have prescription for it?
I remember how excited everyone here was for Target. But they didn’t - do well here. Everyone was expecting it to be like the US Target but it wasn’t.

Mac good to see you posting.

Lynne I thought you booked PB and we’re arriving just after we leave? No? I since switched to RP, a little better AP rate. When I booked PB was cheapest. But then RP released AP rate. Still highest I’ve ever paid. So $50/night savings at RP. And with Canadian dollar I need every discount I can get!

Schumi I envy you your morning beach walks! I’m on an inlet, and it’s just not the same. To get real open ocean here you have to go to the west coast of Vancouver Isl.

Charade have a nice weekend break!

Tomorrow my youngest is coming out to paddle practice with me. Looking forward to it.
Dinner is at Brother-in-laws. I’m bringing coleslaw as requested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter