• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing............ #14

Walked 7 miles this morning, did some time in the food bank while Tom delivered, then baked for a few hours and just back in from dropping it all off to the church hall. I`m glad to see several others were baking too, so they`ll have plenty.

Nice enough day, bifold doors have been open all afternoon but about to close them over as the breeze has changed directions.

Time for a pot of tea and some madeira cake......mid afternoon snack.

Hello everyone. It’s a surprisingly slow day at work today. I’m relaxing in an empty office while at lunch. One of the nice things about working for therapists - lots of comfy chairs and sofas.

Maybe you`ve done better than you think Charade....yes fireworks are a pest, pure and simple.....

I`ll tell mac you`ve been asking after her, she`s not doing so good yet, but hopefully she`ll improve soon.......
I finally got a response from my professor. She said she had never seen a problem like the one I had. Yay, I’m unique. She’s going to investigate it. You were right. I did do much better on the project than I thought. I got 100 %.

I love fireworks when they are the big professional shows at theme parks or baseball games. I’m not really fond of neighborhood fireworks.

Charade, ugh, with school work and all the fireworks noise. We did enjoy the township one, but our neighbors were setting off fireworks before and after the township did. At least they were done by around 11 last night. And was glad the commute this morning was even more quiet than usual. Guess everyone is sleeping it off from all the weekend fun. Hope your mom is doing well. And hope the cat relaxed after the noise stopped. Good luck with all your classes.
The fireworks lasted longer than I would have preferred. My next door neighbor and her kids were out with them along with several other neighbors. She lost her mother a couple of days ago, so I figured she needed to distraction.

Mom is doing well, but still complaining about being at the rehab center. I told her that if she cooperates she will get out sooner.
Walked 7 miles this morning, did some time in the food bank while Tom delivered, then baked for a few hours and just back in from dropping it all off to the church hall. I`m glad to see several others were baking too, so they`ll have plenty.
A nice way to spend an afternoon. I know the church really appreciates the two of you.

I think I will try do do some reading for the rest of my lunch hour. I have a book that a friend wrote. Later I have an exciting trip to the dermatologist.

It is a cool, cloudy day here this morning. It feels like we might get some rain too. Hopefully the forecast is right, and after the next day or two of yucky/cooler weather, we should have a warm sunny weekend! Hopefully we can get out fishing in the boat. I have a feeling Momma may get left behind as Dh and youngest ds bought fly fishing gear ( older ds already bought his last year) while they hit a few of the smaller lakes and rivers around here with trout. Maybe I will start a new quilt of that's the case ;) I can keep myself VERY busy. That is never a problem for me

So, welcome to Taco Tuesday all. Hope all of those like Mac, that are not feeling well, get rest and get well soon, and all stay hydrated in this hot weather. Good morning all. And yes I have tea. Office almost feels too cool. But not complaining about that. With that muggy and hot out, AC is always appreciated.
I have the heater on under my desk as it's cool here. My tea is almost gone now - so it's time to start the paper shuffle. I hope your holiday day yesterday was great!
Sounds like a PERFECT way to spend the day. I'm sure they will appreciate the goodies. Enjoy the tea!
Mom is doing well, but still complaining about being at the rehab center. I told her that if she cooperates she will get out sooner.
I have missed seeing you post! It is great to hear she is on the mend. Complaining is a good thing ::yes:: I hope the new semester goes smooth for you. I know how hard it is to juggle all of it.

Well, I should get started on the paper shuffle!

Have a great day everyone!

Hello everyone. It’s a surprisingly slow day at work today. I’m relaxing in an empty office while at lunch. One of the nice things about working for therapists - lots of comfy chairs and sofas.

I finally got a response from my professor. She said she had never seen a problem like the one I had. Yay, I’m unique. She’s going to investigate it. You were right. I did do much better on the project than I thought. I got 100 %.

I love fireworks when they are the big professional shows at theme parks or baseball games. I’m not really fond of neighborhood fireworks.

The fireworks lasted longer than I would have preferred. My next door neighbor and her kids were out with them along with several other neighbors. She lost her mother a couple of days ago, so I figured she needed to distraction.

A nice way to spend an afternoon. I know the church really appreciates the two of you.

I think I will try do do some reading for the rest of my lunch hour. I have a book that a friend wrote. Later I have an exciting trip to the dermatologist.

I`m glad to hear you did so well with the project.....fantastic result! Hope your Professor gets and answer as to the issue.

Glad your mum is doing well.

Yes, we had a lovely day today, our church is very lucky we have a core group that always step up when donations are needed for whatever event.

It is a cool, cloudy day here this morning. It feels like we might get some rain too. Hopefully the forecast is right, and after the next day or two of yucky/cooler weather, we should have a warm sunny weekend! Hopefully we can get out fishing in the boat. I have a feeling Momma may get left behind as Dh and youngest ds bought fly fishing gear ( older ds already bought his last year) while they hit a few of the smaller lakes and rivers around here with trout. Maybe I will start a new quilt of that's the case ;) I can keep myself VERY busy. That is never a problem for me

I have the heater on under my desk as it's cool here. My tea is almost gone now - so it's time to start the paper shuffle. I hope your holiday day yesterday was great!

Sounds like a PERFECT way to spend the day. I'm sure they will appreciate the goodies. Enjoy the tea!

I have missed seeing you post! It is great to hear she is on the mend. Complaining is a good thing ::yes:: I hope the new semester goes smooth for you. I know how hard it is to juggle all of it.

Well, I should get started on the paper shuffle!

Keeping busy is the right way to be......we always have stuff to do and very rarely do we ever find ourselves bored. Quilting always sounds so peaceful and calming and I remember you posted one you did, it was lovely.

Hope your weather improves and you do get your sunny weekend....you weather sounds identical to ours, although our afternoon was warmer than this morning when we walked. Hoodies stayed on!

Yep the church are incredibly grateful for whatever folks can do. It`s a lovely congregation (we`re not church every week people) but you can be part of the community without attending.

Have a great day!

Ended up not bothering with dinner tonight as we had snacked through the day and had grabbed a sandwich from a food truck that`s appeared in the town with the food bank, will it was more a Pitta Pocket style sandwich, but it was very nice, would go back and use it again.

Sitting with my feet up leaning on my new sofa cushions, they blend in well and are comfy. Nice pot of tea on the table to enjoy.

I`m ordering a dvd for my friend and I to watch.....Madame X, the Lana Turner version. I saw it many, many years ago and remember it being a complete heartbreaker :sad:...but she`s never seen it and wants to. I thought we had the DVD but it seems to have been lost somehow. She`s going to come around and we`ll watch it sometime when the men are not around, with a massive box of tissues! She`s worse than me for crying at movies and this one is a killer if I remember correctly!

But, listening to music right now, 70`s classics.

Prayers for a speedy recovery for Mac and the Old Ball-n-Chain. 🤔😉😍

Little update......she`s still not as good as she could be, but hopefully the next few days should see an improvement. She has been incredibly poorly. Still sending her all good wishes ::yes::

We had rain during the night, and supposed to be on right now, but will give a walk a chance and see how it goes, it`s not too cold at 60F, so hoodies on and doubt I`ll need sunglasses this morning.

Think I`ll grind some meat and make burgers tonight, spicy of course and might get some brioche buns for them too. Will make some sweet potato wedges too I htink and a salad. Made bread yesterday morning so plan to have some preserves and toast for breakfast and maybe grilled bacon, brie and cranberry sandwiches for lunch.

No idea if we have any plans after our walk this morning, the Wednesday lunch group are all either away or busy today.....vacation time coming up for so many.

And as is usual for me on a morning......teapot time.

i-9R3WvqV-S.gif

i-Z6znG2C-S.gif

cv59-S.png

Happy Wednesday :)

Ooh teapot is a needed morning routine. Glad to hear Schumi enjoyed some tea this morning. Burgers sound like a nice meal. Hope your walk was in perfect weather. And thanks for the update on Mac.

Mac, continuing to send lots of mummy dust well wishes your way. And hope both you and Mr. Mac are getting better too. Take care, and good thoughts your way.

42F9A27A-7221-437E-B2B6-DAF2AFA38BFF.jpeg

Ah, camel is here, looking stylish this Wednesday morning. See his sweet smile? He knows this most hump of a day means a most welcome Friday is now 2 days away. Woot!

Weather news said thunderstorms yesterday, in the late afternoon into evening. We got two brief very light rain. Last night’s news said about a half and inch fell. Not enough wet, so I went out and watered the garden. And that poop at the top of the front car window still there. Oh well. Time of year, so humid, later day rain is almost always in the forecast.

Overcast this morning, but so warm. 74 degrees, with 87 the high. But these clouds are for show today, as no rain saying will fall today. But with the air being at the 93 percent dew point, it should be raining. So muggy.

Back to no commuting today, and rest of week. Yay. And up in that early hour for week day routine,

Wonderful Wednesday all.

And just like that, It's hump day! Thanks @Lynne G for the weekly picture! I do look forward to seeing the Wednesday picture!

Woke up to a cool house this morning, but the sun is shinning. It should be a good day. There should be a little bit of warmth for the next couple of days. So that makes me happy. Even dh commented last night that it's unusual that he was his flannel fancy pants and socks on and it's July. I replied very loudly (think Monica attitude and volume) " You Think?" :rolleyes: Sigh. There was talk of taking the boat and hitting the water. This momma will be there with my fishing rod in my hand ::yes::

No walk last night, it was bill paying night. We had a busy month and did LOTS of things - but hey - you gotta live and do things. Life is not just about working and sleeping. We have some flight credits we need to decide what to do with before they expire. But it seems like flying right now is a freaking nightmare. Especially since we are limited by the number of direct flights from closer airports. It will take a little more effort to NOT have to go through Toronto :confused: I love the planning part!

No idea if we have any plans after our walk this morning, the Wednesday lunch group are all either away or busy today.....vacation time coming up for so many.

And as is usual for me on a morning......teapot time.
My tea is almost gone. I might have to brew another cup quickly.
Back to no commuting today, and rest of week. Yay. And up in that early hour for week day routine,
There are many days I will I wouldn't have to actually be in the office. It's a good thing, it only takes me 7 minutes to get to work - 10 if I stop for a tea. I hope your workday goes fast!

Sending out more healing mummy dust for @macraven and Mr Mac pixiedust:

Another quick hello. Not much going on here.

I have a feeling Momma may get left behind as Dh and youngest ds bought fly fishing gear ( older ds already bought his last year) while they hit a few of the smaller lakes and rivers around here with trout.
I would happily be left behind from that. I have no interest in fishing. Staying home and quilting sounds more fun, but I have no talent in that area.

I`m ordering a dvd for my friend and I to watch.....Madame X, the Lana Turner version. I saw it many, many years ago and remember it being a complete heartbreaker :sad:...but she`s never seen it and wants to. I thought we had the DVD but it seems to have been lost somehow. She`s going to come around and we`ll watch it sometime when the men are not around, with a massive box of tissues! She`s worse than me for crying at movies and this one is a killer if I remember correctly!
I have not seen that movie either. So far my biggest emotional movie was Penny Serenade. Dh refuses to watch that one.

Weather news said thunderstorms yesterday, in the late afternoon into evening.
They are just starting here. It was really heavy for a few minutes, but seems to have calmed down now.

I’m going to try to get some more work done and hope the power doesn’t got out.

Keisha love St Pete! Haven’t stayed at The Don but love seeing it. However its kind of away from everything. We usually stay at Sirata Beach restaurant. I think it’s close to Tradewinds.

Pumpkin sounds like a fun weekend.

Charade we usually get fireworks at hallowe’en. My town usually does fireworks over the inlet for Canada Day, but hasn’t since Covid. We had a dog that was terrified of the ones the kids set off. I hope you got your work done!

Lynne try not to melt! Unlike last summer so far we seem to be having a pretty moderate summer this year. Last summer we had the heat dome and fires. Then floods. I’ll be melt soon enough in Orlando. I think it will be tough as we haven’t had much hot weather to get used to the heat yet.

Schumi yay for winning champagne! How fun! Thanks for the Mac update. May she continue improving.
Wheres that pic of your new hair?!

Charade congrats on getting 💯 on your project!

And just like that, It's hump day! Thanks @Lynne G for the weekly picture! I do look forward to seeing the Wednesday picture!

Woke up to a cool house this morning, but the sun is shinning. It should be a good day. There should be a little bit of warmth for the next couple of days. So that makes me happy. Even dh commented last night that it's unusual that he was his flannel fancy pants and socks on and it's July. I replied very loudly (think Monica attitude and volume) " You Think?" :rolleyes: Sigh. There was talk of taking the boat and hitting the water. This momma will be there with my fishing rod in my hand ::yes::

No walk last night, it was bill paying night. We had a busy month and did LOTS of things - but hey - you gotta live and do things. Life is not just about working and sleeping. We have some flight credits we need to decide what to do with before they expire. But it seems like flying right now is a freaking nightmare. Especially since we are limited by the number of direct flights from closer airports. It will take a little more effort to NOT have to go through Toronto :confused: I love the planning part!

My tea is almost gone. I might have to brew another cup quickly.

There are many days I will I wouldn't have to actually be in the office. It's a good thing, it only takes me 7 minutes to get to work - 10 if I stop for a tea. I hope your workday goes fast!

Sending out more healing mummy dust for @macraven and Mr Mac pixiedust:

Exciting to have those flights to arrange!!

We have some warm weather coming up from today I think......hope you get some glorious weather too!

Yep, tea....perfect way to start the day!

Another quick hello. Not much going on here.

I would happily be left behind from that. I have no interest in fishing. Staying home and quilting sounds more fun, but I have no talent in that area.

I have not seen that movie either. So far my biggest emotional movie was Penny Serenade. Dh refuses to watch that one.

They are just starting here. It was really heavy for a few minutes, but seems to have calmed down now.

I’m going to try to get some more work done and hope the power doesn’t got out.

I`ve never seen that movie either, must look it up. Tom will definitely not be joining us for watching Madame X, nor will her husband.......lol.......

Hope you don`t get power loss.

Keisha love St Pete! Haven’t stayed at The Don but love seeing it. However its kind of away from everything. We usually stay at Sirata Beach restaurant. I think it’s close to Tradewinds.

Pumpkin sounds like a fun weekend.

Charade we usually get fireworks at hallowe’en. My town usually does fireworks over the inlet for Canada Day, but hasn’t since Covid. We had a dog that was terrified of the ones the kids set off. I hope you got your work done!

Lynne try not to melt! Unlike last summer so far we seem to be having a pretty moderate summer this year. Last summer we had the heat dome and fires. Then floods. I’ll be melt soon enough in Orlando. I think it will be tough as we haven’t had much hot weather to get used to the heat yet.

Schumi yay for winning champagne! How fun! Thanks for the Mac update. May she continue improving.
Wheres that pic of your new hair?!

Charade congrats on getting 💯 on your project!

We have Bonfire Night on Nov 5th, more fireworks get set off in the 4 weeks before and seemingly after than you can imagine across the whole country. Not so much where we are but it`s dreadful for folks with scared pets and folks with any kind of nervous conditions. Some sound like you could be in Afghanistan, ridiculously loud.

Yep, champagne was perfect for us to win......I`m just glad I didn`t get the next prize which was a mountain bike.......not really for me......lol.......

Another little improvement in mac, but she`s been very poorly. Look forward to her getting better and being back on the boards....... :flower1:

Dull and grey this morning, but no wind......yay!! It`s very calm outside, so I may be complaining about the lack of breez when it gets too hot! Never happy with weather in the UK. But, we`ll set off walking soon enough after tea of course and maybe a croissant.

Got some shopping to do after our walk for fresh produce and need to go into the DIY place, bit like Lowes for a few things......most boring store in the world, even my DIY hating DH hates those stores too......he`s more of a "call the guy" person. BUt, it`s not really DIY stuff we need.

Dinner is pork fillet tonight, Chinese flavours so will do some stir fry noodles and some str fry veg too with a hoisin sauce.

i-VPM4FGR-S.gif

cv89-Th.jpg

cv3-S.jpg

Happy Thirsty Thursday​

Hope Mac improves more today. Sending you lots more mummy dust get well wishes. I hope you recover quickly enough to post here soon.

Thirsty Thursday from this hazy, hot and humid weather having homie. AC ran most of the night, and just came on now. But it’s also raining right now, just a light rain, though should be done in the next hour, with 0.25 inches to be the total rain falling, then an overcast day. With all the cloud cover. the high is 82. You’d think that it’s going to be a cooler day. Nope, will be sticky feeling after the rain ends.

And so, up that wee hours time, and enjoying some tea, while screen viewing.

Yep, am thirsty this Thirsty Thursday, so enjoy some beverage like tea, like me, or other to keep ya not feeling parched and risking heat exhaustion.

Good morning all.

Good morning. I woke up too early today, so I just spent some time downloading photos for my next photoshop project.

I woke up thinking it was Friday. Nope. Gotta get up and get ready for work.

I never would have thought of fireworks as a Halloween thing. We have them mostly for the 4th (obviously) and often on New Year's Eve. We were supposed to have them at graduation, but it rained. B and I are both hoping for fireworks at our graduation in May.
I`ve never seen that movie either, must look it up.
It's a great tearjerker with Cary Grant and Irene Dunne. I wasn't really happy with the ending though.

I want to go back to sleep, but must get ready for work. I'm anticipating another slow day.

Good morning. I woke up too early today, so I just spent some time downloading photos for my next photoshop project.

I woke up thinking it was Friday. Nope. Gotta get up and get ready for work.

I never would have thought of fireworks as a Halloween thing. We have them mostly for the 4th (obviously) and often on New Year's Eve. We were supposed to have them at graduation, but it rained. B and I are both hoping for fireworks at our graduation in May.

It's a great tearjerker with Cary Grant and Irene Dunne. I wasn't really happy with the ending though.

I want to go back to sleep, but must get ready for work. I'm anticipating another slow day.

It`s weird when you wake up and can`t quite work out what day it is.....

I googled that movie, nope never seen it, not sure I would when I read about it, yes, a real tear jerker. I do like Cary Grant in a movie.....

It has turned around weather wise here.......our walk was mostly in the shade, but the sun popped out and now it is bright and sunny everywhere, nice and hot too, but still a little bit of a cool breeze when you wander out of the sun.

Decided it was nice enough to get the bbq out, so chicken skewers for lunch and a nice selection of meats for dinner tonight including that hoisin pork. Will make some potato salad and a celery, nut and sultana coleslaw along with fresh salad too.

I did plan for a friend to come over and watch that sad movie, but it`s too nice a day, so we`ll sit in the garden and she and her husband are taking two of the horses out riding. Better to be outside when the sun shines.

Here`s my spicy chicken skewer coming.....yum!!!

It's a Thirsty Thursday stop in!

My cups seems to have a hole in it today. I've had a couple cups this morning. One was just not enough.

Hopefully the weather smartens up. Currently it's cloudy and feel like rain. I was hoping to sit outside and visit as we have some family over tonight, Hopefully the rain goes away. I just like to take advantage of the outdoors as our season is so short.

I did get a walk in last night. NO speed records were set with that one - but I did get out. I enjoyed my evening alone, as the youngest ds was working and the other 2 went out fly fishing. I'm more of a toss a jig on, drop the line and wait kind of fisher lol - with my kindle in my hand reading while soaking up the sun :lmao: If I catch a fish...I'm happy...If I don't...I'm still happy ::yes::

Well, I should probably shuffle a few more papers around.

It's a Thirsty Thursday stop in!

My cups seems to have a hole in it today. I've had a couple cups this morning. One was just not enough.

Hopefully the weather smartens up. Currently it's cloudy and feel like rain. I was hoping to sit outside and visit as we have some family over tonight, Hopefully the rain goes away. I just like to take advantage of the outdoors as our season is so short.

I did get a walk in last night. NO speed records were set with that one - but I did get out. I enjoyed my evening alone, as the youngest ds was working and the other 2 went out fly fishing. I'm more of a toss a jig on, drop the line and wait kind of fisher lol - with my kindle in my hand reading while soaking up the sun :lmao: If I catch a fish...I'm happy...If I don't...I'm still happy ::yes::

Well, I should probably shuffle a few more papers around.

Couple of cups of tea is not a bad thing.....and hope your weather turns out better especially as you have family coming over, it`s lovely to be sitting outside enjoying the company.

Well, had our friends over for some bbq food tonight which was lovely, she came staright from work and he was already here enjoying a beer in the garden.

Then after she and I watched Madame X together while the men stayed outside.....oh my lord.......both of us were wrecks when it was over. I don`t recommend watching it if you need cheering up, one of the saddest movies I`ve ever seen, sadder than Imitation of Life which also starred Lana Turner. Almost a full box of tissues was gone by the time we were done! Guys thought it was hilarious seeing our blotchy and puffy faces coming out!

Warm night tonight, they`ve not long gone so we have come inside but goodness me it`s been glorious and same again tomorrow.

We`ll walk early again in the morning before it gets too hot, hope the blister doesn`t give me anymore grief.

Windows all open again tonight...... ::yes::

I finished my photoshop project this evening and now I am free for the rest of the weekend. This is the first week I have been ahead of schedule. I think we will go see the new minions movie and possibly the new Thor movie this weekend. First I must clean the house. It has gotten so neglected since I started school.

For this week's project I had to combine 3 or more photos into one using photoshop layers. I had to remove items from their original background and put them on a new one. I know my professor will find errors when she checks the details of the photoshop file, but I'm pretty proud of my result.

76E63D64-235B-496E-A9C1-4F8B7480F75D.png

Hehe, little one wants to see the minion movie, so she and I are going to see it this weekend too, Charade. I want to see Thor movie, but have to see if either or both kids want to go. We may try this weekend, or next.

Was a hot day. And higher temps tomorrow, with high 89 degrees. Then rainy Saturday is predicted. Will see if that holds. The rain and thunderstorms that were predicted this past week, ended up going all to the South of us, and barely any rain has fallen here. At almost 10 tonight, very warm, as 72 out. I can see our AC going on later tonight.

Felt like breakfast for dinner. Made French Toast, home fries and scrambled eggs. With sautéed tomatoes, and melted bread cheese. Cheesecake for dessert, and I could barely eat a whole slice. So rich tasting. Had to stop at the Jewish deli to get a cheesecake after work today. Was in the mood. Only other place I buy a cheesecake from is from the Italian bakery in the City. Given I still refuse to ride the train or drive deep into the City, we have not had cannoli or cheesecake from that favorite Italian bakery since the start of the shutdown. So over 2 years ago now. Maybe soon, if we feel more safe. Here’s hoping. Car break ins and shootings are an every day news item. The other day, a driver was shot and killed for driving too slow for the car behind it. Car came around the slow car, and shot the elderly driver. Sad. Why little one and I still are wanting to go to NYC, but still not safe enough for us yet, either. Crazy, the use of guns and crime happening lately.

Schumi I love Madame X. In highschool the girl next door and I would come home from school and watch the 3:00 old movie channel either at her or my house! Saw so many of the great old love story movies. From Here to Eternity, Umbrellas of Cherbourg, Brigadoon… so many good stories.

Lynne omg that’s so scary about what’s going on in the city. I don’t know if it’s Covid or what but people have lost their minds. I remember when we lived in NY on the island and my grandpa used to go down to little Italy and pick up the most amazing cheesecake. I still remember it! So creamy. Can’t beat the Italian cheesecake! Yum.

Charade fantastic photo! Very impressed! Fireworks are big here for Halloween. Every year our community association puts on a big display at the elementary school field. Very safe, fire truck in attendance. Always fun and it signified the end of the trick or treating. Unwritten law! When fireworks start no more trick or treating, works well. And it was always fun gathering with the community when my kids were young, and the parents would visit too. And maybe a little something extra in the hot cocoa mugs lol.
But it’s the kids running around the hood setting off those loud bangers that was awful. My poor dog would refuse to go out for days. So traumatized poor thing.

Mac good to see you post. Hope you and Mr Mac are starting to feel better. I was out for lunch with friends last Thursday and on Monday one of them said she tested positive. Now we’re all nervously waiting to see if any of us come down with symptoms. She doesn’t know where she got it or when. So we don’t know if she was contagious at the luncheon.

Today was a real mixed bag of weather. Poured rain this morning. Probably because I washed my car yesterday lol. So waited to walk dogs until 1:00. Rain stopped and sun out. But it got too hot (80ish) for dogs. My yorkiepoo was lying down in every shady grassy spot he passed. So I cut walk short.

Tomorrow I’m meeting a girlfriend at my fav outdoor patio. It’s right on the Fraser River. Beautiful spot. Lots of eagles around. Must be good fishing. She’s one of my ophthalmology group friends. It’s very sad, one of our group is being moved to hospice tomorrow. The 4 of us have been good friends ever since. We were all in our 20’s just starting out in life and we just clicked. 40+ years later we’re still friends. The 3 of us had lunch last week. It’s a comfort at this time being together.

And when it rains it pours. My cousin in Florida is in hospital with a massive infection that’s got in his joints. He’s going to need to go into rehab to strengthen his legs and regain his mobility.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter