Something About Nothing............ #14

Yeah, I swore would not go to Lombards after my family had a mediocre meal last Christmas time. But I have to say, my pasta meal was very good tasty, and was a AP selection. Winner in my book, as I liked everything in it. Hope they keep it on the menu.

Just relaxing, as was on my feet most of the day. Did Hagrids mid afternoon, 40 minutes including use of locker and waiting to get my pic.
47F940B4-9873-427B-A377-8482D9B3F517.jpeg
Looped around IOA, riding other rides, then by the time I got back to Hagrids, line looked way too long, so took train to closed Studios, and meandered out:
749A7823-ECEE-4362-A3A7-A6D0B9D45536.jpegE9AC012B-0459-4BBC-BFBF-9A862BA39B79.jpeg

Yeah, I swore would not go to Lombards after my family had a mediocre meal last Christmas time. But I have to say, my pasta meal was very good tasty, and was a AP selection. Winner in my book, as I liked everything in it. Hope they keep it on the menu.

Just relaxing, as was on my feet most of the day. Did Hagrids mid afternoon, 40 minutes including use of locker and waiting to get my pic.
View attachment 529109
Looped around IOA, riding other rides, then by the time I got back to Hagrids, line looked way too long, so took train to closed Studios, and meandered out:
View attachment 529111View attachment 529108

We really enjoyed lunch there also, I love YC a lot and I’m not sure why but looking around for some reason it reminded me of the YC Club Lounge, upstairs anyway, that was the first time we’d eaten up there, no complaints from us either about the food or service, she was great!

Last edited:

I used to joke that I could go to the beach and come back paler than I was when I got there. I’m a big fan of sunscreen.

Us too!! Although I was pleased when one of my friends at the hotel told me last September I definitely had a little suntan look that wasn`t sunburn......I do only use Factor 15 now and have done for maybe 8 or 9 years, Tom and Kyle still use Factor 30.

View attachment 529109
View attachment 529111View attachment 529108

Yes, we eventualy give places a second try or third try.......some we won`t though. Lombards seems to be one of those places that has dips in quality.....but we loved our last two meals there.

Nice pictures again.......

You finally have a pic with both hands up in the air!

Braver than me

Hands in the air is the best! Although The mummy always catches me at the drop.......I think it`s instinct that takes my hand to the bar.........Kyle laughs as I bring them down........him and Tom woohoo their way around......same with RRR.......I start with good intentions.........

Rain stopped at some point during the night....although apparently the UK has a storm hitting this weekend.......that`s usually code for a bit of bad weather over here.......although it does say this Saturday to expect very high winds all over up to 90mph. We don`t usually go out Saturdays to stores if we can help it, but I ordered another pair of boots and have to go collect them. It`s a store in a retail park so shouldn`t be too bad. Hope they`re ok. I do prefer to try boots and shoes on in the store but would rather avoid right now.

Grocery shopping this morning for me.......don`t really need that much, but the usual stops.

And it`s October..........the least amount of birthdays throughout the year this month for us. Think we have two birthdays and no anniversaries.

Making chicken mac n cheese for dinner tonight.......request from Tom. Sounds good to me......

Will stop in at the deli in next village and get some parma ham for lunch, they have the nicest selection of continental meats, olives and so on.

Hope the ladies still in Orlando have a fun few days.........I have enjoyed hearing all about it ::yes::

cv2043-M.png

cv40-S.jpg

Happy Thursday...........and October 1st.........😁

About to hit the road again. It looks everyone had a good day yesterday. I love all the pics. I personally do the "peace sign" when I know where the camera is except MIB. I'm too focused on trying to get a higher score. I'm pretty good at not getting sunburned in the parks without sunscreen. However, I rarely stay outside too long.

About to hit the road again. It looks everyone had a good day yesterday. I love all the pics. I personally do the "peace sign" when I know where the camera is except MIB. I'm too focused on trying to get a higher score. I'm pretty good at not getting sunburned in the parks without sunscreen. However, I rarely stay outside too long.

See you soon

Hagrids is down, should I stay in line or go? Eh, sitting down on the ground, and in the shade. Hope it goes live soon.

Hey all. On the light side now. Sea world was great. May do post on tour we did as review

cheers in Epcot yesterday! Well the mr, my stomach was whack

today mgm. Hoping our boarding pass is called before dinner res time

sample of adapted rides here & some shots of the new railroad ride.Rode it twice very cute

8CFF7482-0EED-4F37-8CB1-7ED26B502EBD.jpegAE1E9B05-ED38-4246-8237-90B821A53287.jpeg1E4AA7B8-FB68-44C4-8EB2-E252111E3CBA.jpegCD2A3F2A-E581-42D3-A712-CBC0ABA9C315.jpegD746F954-2383-41DA-8FA6-0A6A892E13E7.jpeg25696922-24C0-4A08-B029-0E834008A090.jpegE404C2F1-92E6-4B89-AD79-44D8264BE0AB.jpegoff to ride slinky dog & woody, whee

Great photography everyone and so good to see you out and about.

Should have been going up to our friends in Yorkshire tomorrow for the weekend but all cancelled due to restrictions so we are just going to meet them at a country pub for a meal - disappointing but can’t be helped.

Busy day so quiet evening planned.

Once Hagrids got back up, quick through, and front first car again! Yay me. Lots of characters out, and some picks from a great day so far,
View attachment 529240
View attachment 529241
View attachment 529242View attachment 529243

Nice pictures Lynne.......

Hey all. On the light side now. Sea world was great. May do post on tour we did as review

cheers in Epcot yesterday! Well the mr, my stomach was whack

today mgm. Hoping our boarding pass is called before dinner res time

sample of adapted rides here & some shots of the new railroad ride.Rode it twice very cute

View attachment 529249View attachment 529250View attachment 529251View attachment 529252View attachment 529253View attachment 529254View attachment 529255off to ride slinky dog & woody, whee

Love the pictures Janet......sounds like you`re having a lovely trip......glad to hear it......hope tummy is better.......:wave2:

Great photography everyone and so good to see you out and about.

Should have been going up to our friends in Yorkshire tomorrow for the weekend but all cancelled due to restrictions so we are just going to meet them at a country pub for a meal - disappointing but can’t be helped.

Busy day so quiet evening planned.

That`s a shame......a meal will still be nice though.

We`re hoping the Cotswolds don`t go into restrictions.....doesn`t look like it though (fingers crossed)

Had another beautiful day here.....sun has been shining and we have a new broadband router.....no more interrupted internet! Always important.

Almost completely dark, but there is a very weird band of white cloud seemingly sitting on the ocean.....never seen that before.......yes Janet, I`m thinking of The Fog!

Popped in and out of the Dis today back and forward.......always interesting. We have a few posters who`ve been missing recently........hope they`re all doing ok.......but spent most of the day outside doing some tidying up....mainly the leaves.......so many of them.......our gardener comes tomorrow although I think he`s mainly coming to pick up the home brew wine that`s finally ready........Tom asked if we were taking some with us next week......er, no........

Like realfood.....quiet night ahead........:happytv:

Amazing pics @Lynne G! Had a good day with Mac, but we ended up not really spending a lot of time in the parks today. Plans changed. However, coming again tomorrow and having more of a plan on rides starting on the Universal side first thing in the morning.

@keishashadow loving the pics as well! The ride looks cute. Glad you were able to do Epcot as well.

@DisneyLifePapioNe those are looking good!

@schumigirl quiet nights are always good! Just get to chill and relax.

I'm going to be hitting the hay now since I got to wake up early again. Night homies!

I will try to do Hagrid’s the first thing, but then will go over the Studios, so text me if want to do a ride with me, Dix. Sweet dreams. Like the night light, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter