Something About Nothing............ #14

we are watching the Patton movie
Have seen it before and Mr Mac always likes to watch it again..

Not an issue as we have several tv’s

I am reading threads and he talks to me about the movie

My Saturday nights are always interesting….

Not an issue as we have several tv’s

I am reading threads and he talks to me about the movie

My Saturday nights are always interesting….

I`ve never seen that movie, I have heard of it of course. We`re like that, we can watch movies over and over with a gap between them.

Every home needs a load of tv`s......we need to trim the tv`s down in our home, most lay unused most of the time but then I justify by saying they`re not taking up any room so they`re fine!

Losing the hour has had no effect on us at all, we sat up late and got up early just the same as usual and so far so good.

We did watch the original Evil Dead last night, managed to find the dvd tucked away in a box in the attic.......holy moly, it was scarier than I remember it being!! Then we watched a movie with Will Ferrell who I usually never like his movies at all, but it was about the Eurovision song contest and it was actually very funny, a slow builder but glad we watched it. Will keep The Munsters remake for another night.

Lamb has been removed from a very wine smelling fridge in the garage, but slow cooker has been plugged in and will be smelling gorgeous soon, so dinner is sorted I`ll make a sauce out of the cooking juices and freeze the rest for another dish another day. Lunch will be bacon sandwiches and breakfast is avocado on sourdough toast.

Ironing is my first job of the day, so much fun! But after that we have a lazy day and maybe a movie for the two of us this afternoon as the weather looks sucky for the rest of today, we have rain right now but at least the wind has died down a lot.

But, lazy and hopefully perfect Sunday ahead........my friends are right, I do use that word a lot!!!!

i-pWzXf9n-Th.gif

cv63-S.jpg

cv94-S.jpg

Happy Sunday ☺️

Oh my gosh, I guess what a clear sky in this pre dawn time has a bird telling me he’s so happy. Whip whip whip whip pew pew pew, chew chew in very loud, medium high pitch. At one point he sounds like a laser shooting. He’s been at it for almost 10 minutes, and he’s still at it. He’s in my very tall holly tree next to my one bedroom window. Ah, guess that mourning dove not around, so this noisy guy is. What a pretty way to enjoy an early morning tea. Decided to turn my screen down to enjoy listening to this bird sing his heart out. Well shooting lasers at all in this just before dawn brightness. I’m going to look at the door
In about 20 minutes. My house faces mostly East. With a clear sky, should be a beautiful sunrise, six mutes before 7 am.

Welcome to day light savings time Schumi. Will be longer days now for you. Rainy day was our day yesterday. Hope the rain has moved out, and I’m sure the kitchen smells delicious with the lamb cooking away. Enjoy your with bacon sandwich for lunch today.

Yep, we have many tvs in our house.

Hehe, Mac, my DH likes those kind of movies too. He also watches those very old western type movies. I glance at times, but most of the time, I’m not interested in watching. He plays his screens loud, so I can generally know which movie he is watching.

Ah, I think the birds are not as loud now, though laser bird can still be heard, but he’s no longer next to my window. I enjoy hearing them in this pre dawn time. By summer, can hear them even earlier.

Ah a Sunday should be lazy. And I am so far. Going to visit sister again. Made some cookie dough last night. Will take with me, and we’ll bake them.

Ooh maybe the birds are saying wow that wind. Gusts of 23 mph this early morning, with a steady 10 mph. So that bad hair day and hold onto your hat day alerts.

Super wonderful and relaxing to the max Sunday. Yay, a sunny ☀️ day for us. After that total half an inch of rain yesterday.

Good Sunday all, new season of Succession drops today on HBO. I had forgotten I still had 4 episodes to view. Got thru 2 of them this am. In good shape. Finally, able to record Everything Everywhere via free week on Starz.

Color me happy today. speaking of colors, what is it about woman’s Navy tshirts being a dying breed? At the risk of outing myself as a clothes horse…

Not talking the sort of Hanes or fruit of the loom, a dressier sort. prima cotton or cotton blend with some stretch, wicking is always nice. No luck in petite at all in that color, turned toward the shorter style that’s almost a cropped sort (no skin tho) and works well with skirts & skirts.

Have given up on the likely B&M stores here. has gotten to point where I’ve ordered multiples online. Thus far, none have fit right, or worse, are a medium blue.

It’s a quest I tell you:tongue:

One of my favs, I can quote the dialogue. If you dig into his history, George Patton is fascinating, eccentric and a bit of a renaissance man for his time. He was always the top dog in my house growing up, we swam against the tide and didn’t Like Ike
holy moly, it was scarier than I remember it being!
Yes, isn’t that lovely? :). One of the best of the 1st movies in horror franchises out there. I quit watching the scream one at least two movies ago.

wanted to ask if you watched M3GAN yet? I keep forgetting about it. lots of good reviews, likely a HHN house this year. The other I’m waiting to hit streaming is Knock at the Cabin. director’s movies usually quite creepy.
my DH likes those kind of movies too. He also watches those very old western type movies.
enjoy military movies & the history & America’s Hero channels have many interesting series. recorded Flags of our Fathers. Don’t recall watching it, probably did. Only movie of that genre I really detested was Midway…it went on & on, then on some more.

the spaghetti westerns are among my favs in the genre. there’s a western channel in our DTV pkg. Has the old Rifleman & Bonanza series along with heavy doses of John Wayne. The Mr will put it on now & again, mostly for background noise as we are wont to do.

Good Sunday all, new season of Succession drops today on HBO. I had forgotten I still had 4 episodes to view. Got thru 2 of them this am. In good shape. Finally, able to record Everything Everywhere via free week on Starz.

Color me happy today. speaking of colors, what is it about woman’s Navy tshirts being a dying breed? At the risk of outing myself as a clothes horse…

Not talking the sort of Hanes or fruit of the loom, a dressier sort. prima cotton or cotton blend with some stretch, wicking is always nice. No luck in petite at all in that color, turned toward the shorter style that’s almost a cropped sort (no skin tho) and works well with skirts & skirts.

Have given up on the likely B&M stores here. has gotten to point where I’ve ordered multiples online. Thus far, none have fit right, or worse, are a medium blue.

It’s a quest I tell you:tongue:

One of my favs, I can quote the dialogue. If you dig into his history, George Patton is fascinating, eccentric and a bit of a renaissance man for his time. He was always the top dog in my house growing up, we swam against the tide and didn’t Like Ike

Yes, isn’t that lovely? :). One of the best of the 1st movies in horror franchises out there. I quit watching the scream one at least two movies ago.

wanted to ask if you watched M3GAN yet? I keep forgetting about it. lots of good reviews, likely a HHN house this year. The other I’m waiting to hit streaming is Knock at the Cabin. director’s movies usually quite creepy.

enjoy military movies & the history & America’s Hero channels have many interesting series. recorded Flags of our Fathers. Don’t recall watching it, probably did. Only movie of that genre I really detested was Midway…it went on & on, then on some more.

the spaghetti westerns are among my favs in the genre. there’s a western channel in our DTV pkg. Has the old Rifleman & Bonanza series along with heavy doses of John Wayne. The Mr will put it on now & again, mostly for background noise as we are wont to do.

I just saw an add for Succession, haven`t seen it....so it`s worth watching? I`ve found some real addictive nonsense......Buying Beverly Hills with Mauricio Umanski and his business The Agency. I love Kyle Richards so I have got into that show when I`m on my own......someone else won`t watch that!! Those homes.....wow.....

Haven`t seen M3GAN yet, not sure I fancy it to be honest, but yes I heard it will probably be a house this year.

Now, don`t laugh.....I loathe Shyamalan`s movies. With the exception of The Sixth Sense....I think with that one I was the only person on the planet who didn`t know or guess the twist.......buuuuuuttt........every other movie of his I`ve watched, I`ve guessed the twist/story in about 10 minutes or less. I completely ruined Tom`s viewing of The Village by rather irately announcing the whole plot line and twist and proclaiming it stupid.....and I was right :rotfl:

And I`m not fond of hostage movies.....I`m banned from watching them too.....🥴

Loathe Westerns and War movies too......too many memories of my dad watching every movie of both genres growing up.....back in the day in the UK we had three channels to choose from!!! If it wasn`t cowboys, wars it was bloomin football he watched!!!

I am tempted to buy the 2013 version of Evil Dead, I know remakes are never as good, but a few folks mention it as being decent.

It is a quest finding the right clothes....when you know your style it`s a little easier, but stores change their sizes/shape/designs far too often. It`s a true saying, for me, my fashion sense is whatever the hell fits me!!!

Ok, lamb was gorgeous!!! It was tender and literally fell to bits, so we had chunks instead of nice tidy slices, add in the thick red wine gravy and roasted veg...perfect Sunday dinner.

Tom is making us a pot of tea right soon, I did some baking today and we are going to enjoy a slice of lemon drizzle cake with it, if we have room!

Then as we`ve had such a lazy day, a lazy evening draws ahead too.

Hope everyone`s Sunday has been a good one......:)

Does he watch the older Clint Eastwood movies such as Hang Them High?

Mr Mac and I are into those also

Yup, I have the same issue as my mister …always had the volume high for those shows
I watched all those spaghetti westerns with Clint Eastwood at the drive in theatre when I was younger:) Guess that tells you my age. They were and are still a lot of fun to watch.
ruth

I just saw an add for Succession, haven`t seen it....so it`s worth watching? I`ve found some real addictive nonsense......Buying Beverly Hills with Mauricio Umanski and his business The Agency. I love Kyle Richards so I have got into that show when I`m on my own......someone else won`t watch that!! Those homes.....wow.....

Haven`t seen M3GAN yet, not sure I fancy it to be honest, but yes I heard it will probably be a house this year.

Now, don`t laugh.....I loathe Shyamalan`s movies. With the exception of The Sixth Sense....I think with that one I was the only person on the planet who didn`t know or guess the twist.......buuuuuuttt........every other movie of his I`ve watched, I`ve guessed the twist/story in about 10 minutes or less. I completely ruined Tom`s viewing of The Village by rather irately announcing the whole plot line and twist and proclaiming it stupid.....and I was right :rotfl:

And I`m not fond of hostage movies.....I`m banned from watching them too.....🥴

Loathe Westerns and War movies too......too many memories of my dad watching every movie of both genres growing up.....back in the day in the UK we had three channels to choose from!!! If it wasn`t cowboys, wars it was bloomin football he watched!!!

I am tempted to buy the 2013 version of Evil Dead, I know remakes are never as good, but a few folks mention it as being decent.

It is a quest finding the right clothes....when you know your style it`s a little easier, but stores change their sizes/shape/designs far too often. It`s a true saying, for me, my fashion sense is whatever the hell fits me!!!

Ok, lamb was gorgeous!!! It was tender and literally fell to bits, so we had chunks instead of nice tidy slices, add in the thick red wine gravy and roasted veg...perfect Sunday dinner.

Tom is making us a pot of tea right soon, I did some baking today and we are going to enjoy a slice of lemon drizzle cake with it, if we have room!

Then as we`ve had such a lazy day, a lazy evening draws ahead too.

Hope everyone`s Sunday has been a good one......:)
Carole, I had to laugh at your comment about being the only one who didn't guess the end surprise in The Sixth Sense! I didn't either, and I was really freaked out about it. Of course, Roger figured it out, the smarty pants! I love scary movies, but that one really got to me for some reason. Roger does not like scary movies at all, so I have to watch them alone on the den TV. He must have gotten really spooked as a child or something?
Roger is into John WAyne and Jimmy Stewart old westerns right now. I dont'like war movies either - there's been too much war, and I was in my 20's during the Vietnam War. So many friends and my dear brotherinlaw did not make it back. What a waste! The ones who made it back home were never the same.

We only had 3 channels when I was growing up, too. The tv remote was Dads kingdom and so we watched football, basketball, and westerns too. I was the remote control and changed channels, LOL. Since you had that happen too, and I wonder if that was the way things were for everyone at that time? I did get the tv on Saturday mornings and watched The Mickey Mouse Club and wished I was Annette. We did watch the Wonderful World of Color on Sundays, I think?

I put the binding on the baby quilt today. I've been putting it off for days. Now I justhave to hand sew it to the back. Then another one is made for a baby in the future. With 6 grandkids I have a good chance of giving these away:

Have a good Sunday, everyone.

did get the tv on Saturday mornings and watched The Mickey Mouse Club and wished I was Annette.
Same, then the beach blanket movies with Frankie Avalon as America’s sweet hearts lol

Clint Eastwood, he was a force of nature! Play misty for me a goodie

Carole -never got thru one of Shyamalan`s movies, swimming pool was featured? Strange one. Can’t remember the name off hand.

Oh Mauricio, something about him doesn’t set well with me. Do enjoy that franchise of the housewives

Just remembered kiefer Sutherland new series is out on paramount+, rabbit hole. Liked him in 24

Ah, Sunday night after a beautiful sunny day, and a golden sunset. Alarm set, trash to curb. Pajamas on and getting ready for bed. Older one and little one still up and late bedtime for them I’m sure. DH is already in sleep mode.

Hope all have a very good night sleep. And just think, at the end of this week we welcome with foolish jokes the beginning of April.

Carole, I had to laugh at your comment about being the only one who didn't guess the end surprise in The Sixth Sense! I didn't either, and I was really freaked out about it. Of course, Roger figured it out, the smarty pants! I love scary movies, but that one really got to me for some reason. Roger does not like scary movies at all, so I have to watch them alone on the den TV. He must have gotten really spooked as a child or something?
Roger is into John WAyne and Jimmy Stewart old westerns right now. I dont'like war movies either - there's been too much war, and I was in my 20's during the Vietnam War. So many friends and my dear brotherinlaw did not make it back. What a waste! The ones who made it back home were never the same.

We only had 3 channels when I was growing up, too. The tv remote was Dads kingdom and so we watched football, basketball, and westerns too. I was the remote control and changed channels, LOL. Since you had that happen too, and I wonder if that was the way things were for everyone at that time? I did get the tv on Saturday mornings and watched The Mickey Mouse Club and wished I was Annette. We did watch the Wonderful World of Color on Sundays, I think?

I put the binding on the baby quilt today. I've been putting it off for days. Now I justhave to hand sew it to the back. Then another one is made for a baby in the future. With 6 grandkids I have a good chance of giving these away:

Have a good Sunday, everyone.

I felt quite fortunate Tom didn`t get the twist either, but I was glad no one had spoiled it for us before we went to the cinema to see it. It was one of those afternoon showings where there were about 4 other people in the showing and there was an audible gasp from every one of us when it was revealed......such a good movie though!

Our tv in the 70`s didn`t even have a remote.....we were the remote control.....lol.....our Saturday mornings were Scooby Doo, Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry and The Munsters or Addams Family......Bewitched was another.....bliss!!! I loved Saturday morning tv back then when cartoons were real and not the computer animated stuff they have now.

I`m sure your baby quilt is gorgeous and yes, sounds like you`ll need more than a few of them in the future!!

Same, then the beach blanket movies with Frankie Avalon as America’s sweet hearts lol

Carole -never got thru one of Shyamalan`s movies, swimming pool was featured? Strange one. Can’t remember the name off hand.

Oh Mauricio, something about him doesn’t set well with me. Do enjoy that franchise of the housewives

Just remembered kiefer Sutherland new series is out on paramount+, rabbit hole. Liked him in 24

I`ve never seen Play Misty for Me, I`ve heard of it of course. I did like him in Dirty Harry movies. Never watched 24 either for some reason.

I forget the name of that movie but her from Jurassic World was in it, Bryce Dallas Howard, I need to Google the name but, I never watched it all, I think we switched it off. I quite like Mauricio but love Kyle in the RHBH, I`m rewatching the season with Eden Sassoon in it right now when I`m on the bike.....wasn`t fond of her at all....zzzzzzzzzz. I haven`t kept up with recent series though, since Kyle and LVP stopped speaking and then LVP left, I kind of gave up on it.

I might be very late with this news but I read Jill Zarin is engaged......and has a new face, again!!!

Winter has returned apparently. No snow or ice but that East wind is a knocking on our doors right now! Holy moly we were in the minuses in Celsius with the real feel last night which is 26F and today the highest we`ll get will be 40F. Not very warm at all.

Doing the school reading this morning, then need to go get some produce for us so it`ll be winter coat and hat again for me, although the sun will be shining all day and it will be beautiful, just very cold.

Dinner will be the rest of the lamb leg, will reheat the meat in some more red wine gravy, make mash and roast some veg, lunch is a bacon and leek quiche I made last night with some salad, I made an extra one and will drop it off at the farm for them to have, we just have too many eggs so want to use them up.

Can`t believe March is nearly over, this has been one of the quickest months it seems! And shocked to realise my baby niece who I just adore will be 40!!! How`d that happen!!

Pot of tea time for me then some avocado on toast this morning, unless that last avocado has spoiled...

i-WLWJP5B-M.jpg

cv70-S.jpg

cv76-S.jpg

Have a wonderful Monday :sunny:

Yeah, March does seem to be going by quickly, Schumi. But it means then you’re that much closer to your May family trip.

Up early. No birds being heard, but traffic and the more steady whistle of the train this early morning. Back to that week day routine, with commuting later in the week. Thankfully not ending with commuting, and Friday will be a little bit shorter week day routine day. Ah, nothing like tea and screen viewing, after an early wake up today.

Back into the 30’s this early morning. Not as cold as Schumi, but cool enough with 37 degrees out. The clouds are now here, making our sunrise mostly cloudy. Then yes, we get that stormy weather that most sadly killed 26 people with that tornado in Mississippi. Though I’m glad I’m not in that area of our country, as while we do have tornadoes, tonight we just get that Spring lightning filled thunderstorm. By dinner time too. So glad not commuting today, as would have risked a rainy ride home. But at least the time of year we have cool mornings and evenings, and warmer days. 62 the high.

And so, besides hearing both traffic and train, will be hearing those trash trucks starting to empty our cans, soon enough. Did toss more trash last minute early this morning. No jacket, but was nice to be back quick into the warm house. I as cool feeling. Hehe, birds are up. Hearing one in that tree next to my one window.

Finally, ah yes, a Monday is here. Most Marvelous Monday to all.

Keishashadow, I have seen Play Misty for Me. That brings back memories of me being scared out of my wits from that movie. But I loved it.
Do you remember when Psycho came out? I know you are not that old, but maybe you heard stories. I was only a child and my Mom would not let me see it, even into teenager years! When I finally watched it, it made me not want to take showers, LOL. Gotta love those old scary movies.

I think every girl wanted to be Annette. She sold her teddy bears (a collection of course) on QVC and I bought one of her dressed as a cheerleader. She said she always wanted to be a cheerleader, but couldnt due to her career. I still have that teddy bear!

It's that Monday feeling. Had to drag my butt out of bed to get ready for work again.

DD's surgery went great! She was discharged on Friday night. She is very sore...but since they did a laparoscopic surgery, she only has 4 small incisions. She is still quite sore, but once that last high peek pain day happens, it will be good. I got most of the laundry done, house is semi-cleaned up, and meals prepped/made for the week. She will keep an eye out for infection, but so far, so good.

Weather doesn't really want to be " too spring like" yet :worried: We did some Cobra Chickens - aka Canadian Geese - on our drive in the fields close to the city. So that is a good sign...but it is still cool/cold and crisp outside yet.

Ah, the northern lights!!! Pumpkin, I didn't even know we had any until my son sent me some beautiful photos. Ours was pink, yellow, green, and blue - very beautiful and some colors I've never seen up here before. Usually the Northern lights are a pale transparent green floating across the sky. I live way up North, so we do have a lot of northern lights, but none like these. I hope they continue tonight so I can see them.
We are quite fortunate here, we get some amazing displays. Apparently ski watchers knew we were going to fantastic displays here, as there was some freak solar flare that happened and by the amount of pictures shown on social media and the news - many parts of the world had a fantastic display. Even places that normally don't see them.
You lost me on peppermint anything...... :rotfl:
I am the same. I despise anything peppermint. 🤢 I am NOT a peppermint lover of anything. IT will get an immediate pass from me.
`ve just opened the duvet cover and it feels so soft and gentle......I`ll get it washed and then get the duvet inside on Monday, the duvet is a double thick one.....honestly, it looks like a huge fluffy cloud...I have it just laying out on one of the other beds for now....can`t wait to get the new stuff on! I do love new bedding.
OOOOOOO that sounds dreamy!!!!
I am the same way. I like just plain roomy t-shirts. They are harder and harder to find.

Well, I should get started on this pile of papers that just arrived on my desk.

Have a great day everyone :wave2: And thank you for all the warm wishes for DD - They worked!!!!!

Keishashadow, I have seen Play Misty for Me. That brings back memories of me being scared out of my wits from that movie. But I loved it.
Do you remember when Psycho came out? I know you are not that old, but maybe you heard stories. I was only a child and my Mom would not let me see it, even into teenager years! When I finally watched it, it made me not want to take showers, LOL. Gotta love those old scary movies.

I think every girl wanted to be Annette. She sold her teddy bears (a collection of course) on QVC and I bought one of her dressed as a cheerleader. She said she always wanted to be a cheerleader, but couldnt due to her career. I still have that teddy bear!

My mum wouldn`t let me watch Psycho on the tv for years, but I was about 14 when I first saw it and yes, spooked me, it is a classic. Old scary movies are among the best!!

The biggest disappointment I ever had was The Exorcist....avoided it most of my life as it was supposed to be "terrifying beyond belief". Well.....I thought it was utter rubbish, complete balderdash for want of a better word. Biggest disappointment ever......lol.......

Black and white atmospheric movies are ones we enjoy too.

It's that Monday feeling. Had to drag my butt out of bed to get ready for work again.

DD's surgery went great! She was discharged on Friday night. She is very sore...but since they did a laparoscopic surgery, she only has 4 small incisions. She is still quite sore, but once that last high peek pain day happens, it will be good. I got most of the laundry done, house is semi-cleaned up, and meals prepped/made for the week. She will keep an eye out for infection, but so far, so good.

Weather doesn't really want to be " too spring like" yet :worried: We did some Cobra Chickens - aka Canadian Geese - on our drive in the fields close to the city. So that is a good sign...but it is still cool/cold and crisp outside yet.

We are quite fortunate here, we get some amazing displays. Apparently ski watchers knew we were going to fantastic displays here, as there was some freak solar flare that happened and by the amount of pictures shown on social media and the news - many parts of the world had a fantastic display. Even places that normally don't see them.

I am the same. I despise anything peppermint. 🤢 I am NOT a peppermint lover of anything. IT will get an immediate pass from me.

OOOOOOO that sounds dreamy!!!!

I am the same way. I like just plain roomy t-shirts. They are harder and harder to find.

Well, I should get started on this pile of papers that just arrived on my desk.

Have a great day everyone :wave2: And thank you for all the warm wishes for DD - They worked!!!!!

Glad to hear your daughter did well!!! It`s easy for folks to say it`s just a routine surgery, but anytime a loved one goes under anaesthetic, it`s a worry. Glad they managed with laparoscopic surgery, it`s a much easier healing time than full surgery. I had the laparoscopy and was very glad of it when I heard how some folks fared on full surgery.

She`ll be back to normal before she knows it, continued good wishes for her healing.

I think spring has yet to find us too Pumpkin, we are so cold today but without the snow or ice thankfully. Rain is forecast next week or so, but it should at least be warmer with all the cloud!

It`s been such a lovely but busy day! My phone just never stopped ringing! Nice to be popular....

Enjoyed the reading sessions, got some shopping and two dresses.......I really shouldn`t be let out on my own at times!! Enjoyed the mini quiche and salad for lunch but the lamb tonight was a treat! I added some more cranberry sauce to the gravy and it was sublime.

Came home to find our gardener had managed to get the lawns done, they really needed doing and look better but not great yet. The rain coming will make them all grow again too, but it`s a start.

Feeling very full after dinner, so pot of tea coming up with nothing else tonight till breakfast I think..... 😁

Glad to hear daughter is home and managing pain, after successful surgery, Pumpkin.

Rain drizzling right now. Hence glad at home, with my tea. Though do to chemical spill in river, was told to not drink tap water right now. While I boil the water for my tea, still used water from a bottle, just to feel safer. Sigh. Between that chemical spill, another derailment, heard news of spilling chemicals into another area, third time hearing such happening. When will the chemical companies become being more responsible to our rivers and lands, and have an update to our rail system, ever happen? Off soap box

Monday feeling for sure. Though Spring season weather coming slowly here. Getting that rainy April days early. But at least after the thunderstorms coming this evening, next time we will see rain should be Saturday. And other than a 48 degree high sunny day, our week ending Saturday rain has high of 76. Woot! Warm rainy day. Yay! Welcome to April for sure. Hoping not a joke from my local weather news as to that in the mid 70’s high for Saturday.

Ooh noisy bird chirping loudly sound an alarm I guess. Cheep cheep cheep so loud. He’s still at it. Ah must have moved on.

It's a quiet day in the office today. I'm spreading out the shredding to keep myself busy.

I'm just focusing on the sunshine in the skies today - even though it's cold outside. I'm sure the birds will be chirping away when I get home tonight. I am itching to be able to sit outside in the evenings after work.

Ooh a day for Mac to enjoy a meal at Taco Bell.

That’s right, a Taco Tuesday is here.

And weather. Overcast, and cool with patches of fog. Yeah with that cold front around that gave us that rain yesterday, the clouds still remain, But saying even with the clouds, the 38 degrees it is out now, will rise to 54 as the high. And maybe a clear enough sky to see some sun late this afternoon, Then woot! Even though some much cooler nights coming, like 29 in the overnight into Thursday, that means two glorious sunny days to follow today. And like many of our high weather systems, it gives us clear skies. This one is from the North, hence high temps on those two sunny days, 56 and a more cooler 47 on Thursday. Yes, will keep that jacket on, almost all week.

But yay, should be seeing camel with his sunglasses on, and will be a good reason to be thirsty on Thursday, as can enjoy a hot drink or cool one, if you’re having much warmer weather than me.

So as we get into this week days, enjoy a taco or two, and have a perfectly terrific Taco Tuesday.

Ooh, back to sipping my tea, and looking screen. Good morning everyone.

And ah, at least I’m not in the area where poor water conditions are in, by early last night. So while we don’t drink tap water that much, at least we think our water has a good taste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter