Something About Nothing ... #12

Here's wishing Mrs. Bluer's surgery goes well today. Good thoughts your way.

Wet start to today, with a teen who is still not happy to be an early riser. Time for a strong cup of ice tea!

And yeah, so humid I feel like chia pet. Rain is heading out to sea, so I am hoping for a beautiful, lower humidity afternoon.

Have a great day all!

at times a cuppa java just won't do. there is something soothing about the ritual of making tea.

a chia pet always seems to appear @ xmas here. i still marvel that those seeds are now considered food that is 'good for you'...wonder if it helps with bad hair days?

andy - we're pulling for you! wonder why res ctr in TPA vs MCO

not blown away by the teasers i've seen, do hope TWD prequel isn't a bomb. anybody else watch the strain?

at times a cuppa java just won't do. there is something soothing about the ritual of making tea.

a chia pet always seems to appear @ xmas here. i still marvel that those seeds are now considered food that is 'good for you'...wonder if it helps with bad hair days?

andy - we're pulling for you! wonder why res ctr in TPA vs MCO

not blown away by the teasers i've seen, do hope TWD prequel isn't a bomb. anybody else watch the strain?

I applied to both, but got a "thanks for applying, but..." email from Orlando. So who knows.

Holy moly, this thread moves fast!! At this rate, I'm going to need to start drinking more coffee in the mornings. Y'all may want to consider purchasing stocks in Tim Hortons ;) .

Bluer....all the best to your DW today. I hope things go smoothly.

RAPstar....break at leg at the job interview today!! (figuratively, not literally of course) And I love the cat in your avatar paw: .

pcstang....no need to take up residence in the broom closet. You can hang out with me in the cat room. If I can survive sharing a room with my sister growing up, you'll be a piece of cake. I hear bunk beds are coming back into style.

buckeev....its much more fun to chat over here than on the October rental thread, isn't it? The Universal crowd is much more entertaining :p .

marciemi....I just totally LOL'd at your lion king photo. My boss just peeked his head around the corner to see if I was suffering from some sort of sudden onset hysteria.

Lynne...hope your weather improves. We're much cooler and more comfy than yesterday, and the sun's working hard to peek out. Set a rainfall record yesterday, though. With all that heat, and then the rain, our yard is looking like a northern jungle. Time for a cut this afternoon!! Hope you enjoyed your morning tea, even with a testy teen. Mine's no Merry Sunshine in the mornings, either!

keisha.....I volunteer you to conduct an independent test on the chia-seeds-versus-hair-frizz. (and for the record, I've always wanted a chia pet, but never had one!! :sad:)

Robo and Lynne.....love the Friday minions!! :love:

Yes...Those "Bright Side" folks can get a bit testy, but we still love both entities!

NOOO...ANDY...Don't leave me here all alone!!! (Good Luck though!)

it's morning time already?
seems like i just went to sleep a couple of hours ago.

i'm counting noses and see we are still missing some homies.

Bluer is excused as he is at the hospital with Mrs Bluer.
Schumi is on vacation.

ok, where are the rest of youse?

time to start a countdown for weekend fun

Here I am! I don't know why I only get notifications about 1/3 of the time. It's how I end up way behind reading TRs!

I am so ready for weekend fun! For us it's doing a ton of errands tomorrow to get ready for departure day.

Good luck to Rapstar and Mrs. Bluer!

The Friday minions are Da Bomb!

One week from today, sitting by my SIL's pool, assuming it's not raining :tilt:

Maria :upsidedow

Oh mac....don't count noses.....mine's pretty big, and you might accidently count me as two :rolleyes2.

Maria.....6 days!!! Will you permit me to be insanely jealous, if only for a moment? I'm painfully missing our annual August getaway!!

We will all think sunshiny thoughts for you, and I'm sure that will help chase away any rain :sunny: :sunny: :sunny::sunny::sunny:.

I've been popping in every so often and reading what everyone is up to. I'm just not feeling too social today. Simba's in his last days so I'm making sure they're the kind of days a best friend deserves. :sunny:

Oh, Belle0101 ... so sorry to hear :hug: . Was in your shoes in January this year, and its an awful thing. Thinking of you.

Just checking in at the hospital.

We are both reading the DIS from my phone, got to have priorities.

She is waiting in preop for a few seeing the surgeon is behind on his first surgery. DW's is very short using a local nerve block. So just waiting and will update later.

Just checking in at the hospital.

We are both reading the DIS from my phone, got to have priorities.

She is waiting in preop for a few seeing the surgeon is behind on his first surgery. DW's is very short using a local nerve block. So just waiting and will update later.

you have your priorities straight!

give Mrs Bluer lots of hugs from us and tell her all are thinking of her

Belle, sending hugs. Having had to do that a month ago, I feel for you. I wish Simba finds peace and leaves you with fond memories. Take care. :grouphug:

Bluers, hoping all is well at the hospital and Mrs. Bluer is resting and pain free.

We have sun, and has become a beautiful day. :flower1:

Kids want to go to Red Robin for my birthday dinner. That is fine with me. I like the salads and burgers. So I am good.

I may actually be able to sleep in tomorrow, first game may not be until after lunch. Wahoo! :yay:

lynn red robin has salads? who knew lol I get nothing but teriyaki burger & fries there. hmmm I thought we had a few popping up next week. August a big month here.

gina - closest tim hortons is a good 2 hrs from me. I was thrilled when I saw the kcups for sale on amazon.

andy - all one big happy Disney family, TPA's right down the road and Clearwater beaches are awesome

bluer - a local for the mrs? hope they gave her some drugs for home.

wasted 4 hrs @ hospital having my pre op tests today, at least was able to skip a bunch, reusing many from last go-around. Making a huge pot of spaghetti & meat sauce using tomatoes from garden which are coming by the basketfuls at this point. Having all the kids come down & GD sleep overnight. she said she missed me...I think mom & dad want a date night lol.

Popping in to wish mrs bluer best wishes for today............:hug:

Back at mums after lovely couple of days away.........heading home tomorrow to see my boys.........think I need some allergy tablets before I get on this thread with all these cat pics........ :laughing:

Back to normal tomorrow ::yes::

..........after days of being spoiled rotten at mums and gorgeous hotel.......and get consistent internet access.....party:

Catch up more tomorrow..........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter