Something About Nothing ... #12

Good Friday morning homies!

Sending get well wishes to Carole’s son Kyle, Lynne’s daughter, Monyka’s oldest

And congrats to Robo’s gd on her college graduation

Hope none of you get hit hard with icky weather
Looks like cold temps hit us all but some of you will have snow

Unless things change, we will only hit 48 today but who knows when that will change if snow does hit closer

Congrats to your daughter Lynne on her receiving another acceptance letter for school

Hope all the homies are doing fine

Janet should be returning home late this weekend
Hope she got a tan as it won’t be tanning weather when she gets back home

Robo.......congrats to granddaughter.........she has done well, I know how proud you are of her......

Hope everyone who is sick feels better soon........colds can be awful........

Kyle has a bad cold. Club lounge staff have been fabulous looking after him.......ginger tea and one of the ladies went the extra mile for him........thanks for the good wishes for him though......

We went to publix and stocked up on decongestants and everything else that helps colds! He won’t be going far today or tonight........so, will be four I think for dinner tonight Janet.........

May nip out later and let him sleep...........

Beautiful day again today............looking forward to dinner tonight with mr and mrs keishashadow.........

Hopefully Kyle will improve very soon
and is back to normal quickly

Flying will be easier for him when he doesn’t have the stuffy nose and wiped out feeling

Sending mummy dust he recovers quickly

Have a blast with Keisha and Dave tonight
Drink, eat and drink again and have fun

Hopefully Kyle will improve very soon
and is back to normal quickly

Flying will be easier for him when he doesn’t have the stuffy nose and wiped out feeling

Sending mummy dust he recovers quickly

Have a blast with Keisha and Dave tonight
Drink, eat and drink again and have fun

Thanks Mac.......it’s the flight we’re concerned about if he’s still as stuffed up as his ears are blocked too.....not fun.

Yep, plan a few drinks and food food.........and thanks for the well wishes for Kyle.......:)

Good afternoon all. I think we are prepared for this potential storm this weekend. I went to Kroger this morning and it wasn’t too bad. Still plenty of bread, milk, and eggs on the shelves. Yesterday the local weather man was showing us 3 possible scenarios ranging from 3-17 inches. I’m thinking we will be closer to 3 than 17.

Little one is running a fever.
Oh no. Hope she is better soon.

Let the baking and candy making plotting and scheming begin!
If anyone needs me I will be at Lynne’s house.

Granddaughter came over for dinner yesterday. We ironed her graduation gown and she wanted to decorate her cap. So we did that. She graduates tomorrow with her undergraduate degree and will start Grad School in January. We are so proud of her. She has worked hard.
Congratulations to her.

Hope none of you get hit hard with icky weather
We’re going to get something. I will report back on Sunday.

Kyle has a bad cold. Club lounge staff have been fabulous looking after him.......ginger tea and one of the ladies went the extra mile for him........thanks for the good wishes for him though......
Hope he is better soon. Glad to hear the staff is taking good care of him.

B is on her way to a Christmas party tonight. Don’t know what dh and I will do.

Good Afternoon Sans family :)...Thanks everyone for the thoughts on Liv and Charlie:goodvibes.

Woke up a little cold this morning but it did warm up a bit, like from 27 to 32 :scared1:. I have to let the car warm up in the morning or doesn't like to drive good.

Teens are having a at home date night:D Charlie bought a new controller for Liv bought a new computer game and some appetizers for them. I guess I am kicked out of my living room again tonight:rolleyes1. It's okay as long as they enjoy themselves. After I just got through typing this I went into the kitchen and Charlie wasn't watching his appetizers so... the Mozz sticks split open and oozed cheese.:sad2: so I just had to scrape the cheese and stuff it back in them :p. Then he didn't read the specs on the game he bought and you need to computers to play it with two. Now they have to wait till he gets his laptop from his mother's. I heard Liv tell him she appreciated it him trying to make a great date and that it didn't matter as long as they were together.:hug:

It is taco Friday tonight!! Haven't had them in a long time!

I spent last night making some room in a couple of draws and the closet for Charlie's clothes. Boy does that remind me how much stuff I have :sad2:. He has brought a lot of them here. He is still not saying how long he is staying but I think it is permanent. It is still up to him and he can go home any time he wants. I just want him to be happy and I have to say the last month he has been here I have seen a good change:thumbsup2

Schumi KSC looked real nice so glad you enjoyed it. Sorry to hear Kyle is down and out with a bad cold. Nice to hear that the staff has been great! Hope you had a nice dinner with Mr. and Mrs Keishashadow! Will be sending good luck to you:wizard:

Lynne hope baking was fun. Sorry about the little one feeling sick, hope she feels better soon.:goodvibes

Robo Congrats to your granddaughter, how awesome!:thumbsup2:) I love how there are college classes in high school. I think Liv may be able to do the same thing with college.

Charade I hope you do stay near the 3 inch margin. Oh a Christmas party sounds fun hope B has a great time!:thumbsup2

Monykalyn I hope your older one gets spared the worse of the storm:D. The inconsistent weather reports are annoying:sad2:.

Mac I hope your weather climbs up for you and you are still feeling better. Glad to see you back:goodvibes

:wave2: to all the family I missed and I hope everyone has a great start to the weekend.:yay:

Woot, white chocolate dipped pretzels with festive jimmies and peppermint flavored white chocolate dipped pretzels with cruched candy canes, white chocolate in small cups to snack on, holiday s’mores (ginger snaps sandwiching a toasted marshmallow and chocolate caramel candy) and some spicy and savory toasted mixed nuts bagged up so far. That was last night’s fun. Along with pizza, and a long shopping list taken care of.

Today, it is the cookie bonanza, with dark and milk chocolate dipped pretzels with different festive jimmies and chopped up peanuts. Along with some more dark and milk chocolate in small snacking cups, and then some small loaves of cinnamon swirl bread. Plus, what ever else we get into.

Time for more coffee. Not much tea found here. That is okay. I took caramel vanilla flavored cream to flavor it.

Have a wonderful Saturday. Less than 24 days until we are ready to say, Happy New Year. Or in other words,
FB3B42AD-19C9-4955-A5AE-716EF5240B40.png
::yes::

2DB13F3D-65A9-4688-AA79-478AF0ABB439.jpeg

How nice is that, 19 degrees out . Good dog, he likes the cold, but comes in when you call him. No need to stand out there with him.

Finally,
2DEC10D6-60DE-4DA3-9E4E-3824134BAB90.jpeg

And a funny;

1032D2D0-B160-4F70-92EF-EF033964DAFB.jpeg

Good morning everyone.
Our predicted snow totals keep dropping. Maybe by tomorrow we won't get any at all.
I want to go to Lynne's house. I love chocolate covered pretzels.
I'm hoping to make a few pies this year if we have Christmas dinner with our friends like we usually do.
Today is going to be laundry day. How exciting. I think we are also going to look over some college stuff for B.

Wow, everyone must be busy today.

This college stuff is getting really frustrating. B was filling out the common app for college admission and it asks a lot of questions. There was one required question she couldn’t answer - class rank. I emailed her counselor to see if she would tell me. She also needs to write an essay for one of the colleges.

We also spent some time looking at possible things to do for our California trip. We know we want to go to the San Diego Zoo, Disneyland, and spend some time in Hollywood. I had B look at Trip Advisor for possible things she wants to do in Hollywood apart from the obvious tourist things (sign, walk of fame, Chinese theater).

Well, last full day........

Still got poorly son, but he’s slightly better.......chicken noodle soup and ginger tea from club lounge staff and he should be picking up for travel day.

So, he stayed in room again watching British football and had staff drop by to check in on him......awww........

We did a little IOA today then lunch at Ale house on Kirkman again today.........it is boiling hot today!

Had lovely evening with mr and mrs Keisha last night.........good company, food and drinks........nice evening....Tom and I crept in to our King Suite late hours, like naughty teenagers trying to be quiet......lol.....

Starting to pack up a little, just met our friend again and he told us weather is to be dreadful tomorrow......UK clothes on to leave hotel I think.........

Hope everyone’s good......catch you all when I’m back in the UK........

Safe travels tonight Keisha..........:thumbsup2 See you in March for Mardi Gras :butterfly??????? :scratchin :D

Last edited:
Safe travels to Keisha and DH, and Schumi family. Hope Kyle is even better tomorrow. Yeah, we dress for home as change in airport. Sad to leave shorts weather.

Baking continues. Even did these muffins in tiny shot glass like silver cups. So cute.

Waiting for cookies that take awhile to cook. All boxes filled so far. Trying these fruitcake cookies that you brush with ameretto liquor while still hot. Will let you know how they go.

Snow predictions have been raised again. I’m estimating we will get somewhere between one inch and 8 feet. We’ll see what happens tomorrow.

Safe travels for Janet and Carole’s family

Charade hope you don’t get slammed with snow

Lynne you’ll have lots of baked goods for Hanukkah tomorrow night

We have had rain all day long and it should ease up tomorrow

Can’t complain as it is better than having snow

Hope all the homies have a good night

Where is patttyw?

She leaves this coming week for the big O

And where are Tgrgrl, Monyk, Robo, Tink, agavegirl, squirlz, Bobbie, Buckeev, princess blaster, etc

Just remembered
Squirlz should be in Orlando very soon, maybe it was today he went
We leave Monday and check in to RPR Tuesday. We just finished watching all the Harry Potter movies in about 2 weeks. I've seen them all but it has been over 10 years. Molly only has anecdotal knowledge of them. Her ex thought stuff like that was stupid. This trip will be so much more meaningful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter