Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
o
i had estate and trip papers out on my dining room table yesterday evening, trying to organize and put papers in piles for me to work on next.

i left the room and left my glass of ice water on that table......
only gone a few seconds and turned around and saw my Luna licking something on the table.
then i saw the glass was on its side.

insert screaming sounds

used the stove/oven to help "dry" out documents.
things that could never be replaced.......

at times like this i think about the truth in my tagline.
life is what happens to you on your way to achieving your dreams.

And that's why we still love our furry friends. I have many a story of pet and kid created watermarked papers.

Hope all estate matters get wrapped up, and focus on the fun you will have going to the motherland and dark side.:hug:

going to be a long day here, cannot believe it's not even noon eeeeeee

Quick drive by.

Dad is home now. :-)

great news! your get-away is this coming weekend?

mac - :faint: maybe u can try scanning them and printing for better quality...as in home-made restoration?

mac - :faint: maybe u can try scanning them and printing for better quality...as in home-made restoration?

good thought but it wouldn't work on one of the documents.

my dad saved his last paycheck that was issued in May 1983.
once they both passed, he wanted the check cashed and put into the estate.

my parental units had quirky, strange ways.........

well, one less document to work with..........:laughing:

LynneG, i will be chanting all day long, i love my cats, love my cats, love my cats......

Mac - Kitties are cute .. just remember that!

:wave2:

Quick stop by to say hello without really having had time to catch up (or catch my breath). Vacation ended and we are back to reality!! School, sports, music lessons and not enough hours in the day to fit it al in!!!

Hope everyone is well and has a great week!! :goodvibes

who wants to join us howling at the moon tonight to ring in hump day?

Screen-Shot-2012-11-21-at-3.10.18-PM.png

good thought but it wouldn't work on one of the documents.

my dad saved his last paycheck that was issued in May 1983.
once they both passed, he wanted the check cashed and put into the estate.

my parental units had quirky, strange ways.........

well, one less document to work with..........:laughing:

LynneG, i will be chanting all day long, i love my cats, love my cats, love my cats......

I had some equally "quirky" former inlaws. Kind of a paperwork nightmare as the only "bean counter" in the family when things needed to get sorted out.

it is wednesday all day.
even if bluer doesn't show us the camel today, i know it is wednesday.

cause i have a doctor appt........

Thanks Bluer!

After a dreary and cool start, the sun is out, and I dare say, almost too warm. I am liking this great sleeping weather.

It's almost time for HHN. :hyper:

got a laugh out of the "camel of the week".......

we had beautiful weather this past 5 days and tonight it is in the 50's.

our forecast for the next several days will be october-like.
that means it is not warm .........

cielei, welcome back to life and the day to day things we all do when not on vacation.

Im leave tomorrow, leaving tomorrow, LEAVING TOMORROW.
"Helga! controle yourself, you are in class, pay attention!"

But if you missed it im leaving tomorrow:cool1:
Way to excited and anxious to pay attention, woke up 2 hours before my clock this morning

Mikkimús;52258013 said:
Im leave tomorrow, leaving tomorrow, LEAVING TOMORROW. "Helga! controle yourself, you are in class, pay attention!" But if you missed it im leaving tomorrow:cool1: Way to excited and anxious to pay attention, woke up 2 hours before my clock this morning

Us too. Have fun.

Thanks Bluer.

I will never forget the sorrow and patriotic response of 9/11.

Mikkimús and Bluers - have a great time on vacation! Safe travels.

Still getting used to the back to school routine. Kind neighbors let a car sound it's horn alarm from 3am this morning to around 5:30am. Not a pleasant way to wake up. :headache: Funny, both my DH and I were wakened from the noise, kids and dog were still asleep the whole time it was honking.

I need a hot cup of tea. Once again, a cool morning. :surfweb:

Mikkimús;52258013 said:
Im leave tomorrow, leaving tomorrow, LEAVING TOMORROW.
"Helga! controle yourself, you are in class, pay attention!"

But if you missed it im leaving tomorrow:cool1:
Way to excited and anxious to pay attention, woke up 2 hours before my clock this morning

we all are excited for youse !!

have a fantastic vacation

It's difficult to acknowledge that many of our children don't remember a time before this attack as well as the subsequent changes to the world many of us now struggle to understand.:sad2:

Shanksville, where the plane went down, is not far from where we live. The memorial there is finally finished:thumbsup2 However, for many of us in the area, the twisted steel beam from the twin tower site that is installed at my youngest DS college is powerful reminder of our new reality.

back story: One of IUP's prominent benefactors purchased several of the larger pieces of steel he found awaiting recycling in a jersey scrap yard.

"The reason I bought them is that the site (Ground Zero) was cleared, and materials were recycled, the reality and size and strength of what these buildings were would be gone," said Nathan Kovalchick.

"In terms of historical significance, these were pieces of two of the most prominent buildings in the nation, perhaps in the world, and I wanted to somehow preserve this memory, and the magnitude of the building and the fact that they have become a symbol of America."

September-11-memorial-thumb-250x376-2633.jpg

keisha,

We are watching all the 9/11 stuff on tv. It still seems like yesterday and we know exactly what we were doing as it happened. I was watching the news after the first plane hit. Just like everyone else it's unbelievable but can happen by accident. Then right on live tv I watched the second plane hit. I was speechless along with most of the world. Truly a sad day to remember.

We are all packed and still needed 2 bags without DS, lol.

One small bag for all our shoes and sandals. The other for our clothes and my portable fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter