Some questions about DXDP

JENR

Disney Addict
Okay so I am pretty sure we are going to do the DXDP for our upcoming trip. I have a few questions? Can you order smoothies for drinks on the DXDP? Also, is Fulton's Crab House part of the DXDP? I know it is a signature resturant but not sure if they accept the dining plan.

I am pretty sure Fulton's does not accept the dining plan.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/fultons-crab-house/

In my experience, most restaurants only allow the standard drinks on the plan. So, depending on where you want a smoothie, it probably won't be included. Not sure if they'd allow it as a sub for dessert or an app though. Might be worth a try. Just ask, the worst thing that could happen is they say no.

Okay so I am pretty sure we are going to do the DXDP for our upcoming trip. I have a few questions? Can you order smoothies for drinks on the DXDP? Also, is Fulton's Crab House part of the DXDP? I know it is a signature resturant but not sure if they accept the dining plan.

Fultons is listed as accepting the DDP, but they only accept the Premium and Platinum Plans, not the DDP or DxDDP. Victoria and Albert's is another that's listed the same way.

I've had the opposite experience of Neodymm. We've been able to get smoothies, shakes, or virgin drinks as our beverage at most Disney owned restaurants that offer them. The non Disney restaurants are not always as liberal though. We've gotten smoothies/shakes as our beverage at Konas, The Wave, 50's Prime Time, Whispering Canyon, Kouzzina, Le Cellier, and Sci Fi. We've gotten virgin mixed drinks at Mama Melrose, Coral Reef, Citricos, Flying Fish, California Grill, Yachtsman, and Konas. There may have been a few more, but those are the ones I can think of just off the top of my head. With the exception of Whispering Canyon they are not unlimited refills though, like most beverages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter