• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some people really have no boundaries

We were in boarding group 2 on our June Dream cruise. We were silver (gold now) and I picked a 1030 PAT. We boarded at 1128. It's not that difficult. I would think only the people who really don't do any research at all would be interested in this.

I reported it to eBay as a counterfeit.

At first I thought it wasn’t counterfeit because it was the seller’s “real” ticket, but it is counterfeit because when a buyer goes to use it it is not a real ticket for THAT cruise. Glad you reported.

Am I in the minority here???.......................it never crossed my mind to take any of the flatware home with me.

No. It wouldn’t mind either.

But those knives were not always available for sale. But the dishonest people began taking them “because they are cute” and Disney finally noticed they were disappearing and began offering them for sale.

Am I in the minority here???.......................it never crossed my mind to take any of the flatware home with me.
I've always thought the Animator Palate butter knives are super cute, but never thought to steal one. I considered buying them, but we don't really ever use butter knives at home and wouldn't really have a use for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter