• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some Nassau Questions

Steph5324

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the stingray excursion? They don't provide wetsuits do they? I'm a little worried about being cold since we're going in January (Jan 11 Wonder!!!) Is that dumb since it's the Bahamas?

Can anyone recommend a place to buy alcohol that's close to the port? I checked the shopping guides that are posted on various sites but they don't seem to mention alcohol, just jewelry and t-shirts and stuff.

And I read the customs rules about allowing 2 liters as long as one is made in those certain countries. Does it say on the bottle where it's made? How do I know? Where is Baileys made? Kahlua? That's the type of stuff I'd be buying, I'm not much of a drinker. It's for gifts for people back home like my boyfriend's brother who is dragging himself out of bed at 4 a.m. to take us to the airport. What a guy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter