Some amazing news regarding my Dad

Kevin, I am so sorry for the loss of your father. I hope that justice will be served.

Yes!!! Finally, writing letters paid off! Never underestimate the power of loyal friends (and crazy podcast fans!) :goodvibes

I'm so happy for you Kevin. :)

Very glad to hear about this, Kevin. While in general I believe in tolerance and rehabilitation for people who commit crimes, when it comes to driving under the influence of anything or putting someone else's life in danger, I believe in zero tolerance. There is no excuse. None. I'm glad to see that the fight is not over!

What wonderful news. It's good to have faith in the justice system again!:thumbsup2

So glad to hear that the man who killed your father will hopefully be standing trial! Sounds like justice has finally prevailed; hopefully he will be caught soon before he hurts anyone else!!

I am so glad the police pushed the issue! I hope they find him and you and your family can get justice.

Great news! I hope the case progresses not only to offer you and your family some closure and having justice be served, but to set the proper precedent for the cases like this that will unfortunately happen in the future.

Best of luck to your and your family. :hug:

Kevin, I'm so glad to hear that you and your family are finally getting some good news about this case. I look forward to when you can post that this creep has been caught and is off the road. You all are in our prayers.

Great news! I hope the case progresses not only to offer you and your family some closure and having justice be served, but to set the proper precedent for the cases like this that will unfortunately happen in the future.

Best of luck to your and your family. :hug:

Perfectly said. My thoughts, exactly! :thumbsup2

Outstanding. My prayers that justice will prevail.

Great news, Kevin! This guy needs to answer for what he did and the authorities need to make sure another family doesn't suffer at his hand.

Great news! Hopefully this will get him off the streets so another tragedy doesn't happen.

Kevin, what wonderful news. I can't imagine not only having to go through the shock of a loss like this but also having to live with the frustration of knowing the criminal who caused it all is still out there. I hope he's brought in quickly and isn't ever allowed to be in a position to do something like this again.

XO
Liz

I just wanted to share some news regarding my Dad.

The St Cloid Police visited my Mom today letting her know thta they have retested David Lanier's blood and they have found that he was definitely impaired. His blood showed.large amounts of cocaine.

This is setting a precedent in Florida in that the police have convinced the State Attorney to re-open the case.

David Lanier has a warrant out for his arrest for vehicular manslaughter for killing my Dad. He will stand trial and there is a possibility of his going to prison if convicted.

I want to thank all of the folks who have offered support and who have written letters on our behalf.

Thanks,
Kevin

Bravo! Congrats and best of luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter