Solo trips to WDW are the BEST!

Kare-Kare3

Earning My Ears
I have gone to WDW with my family for years! I actually went there for my honeymoon almost 49 years ago! We couldn't afford to stay at the Poly so we stayed at a Howard Johnson(?) outside the park. I loved going with my family and my grandchildren, however, I really LOVE going by myself. I have been doing this for about 5 years. There is nothing like getting up in the morning and not having to worry about anyone else but yourself. You can choose what you want to do and make changes without a lot of moaning and groaning from someone else who is traveling with you.
I enjoy wandering around the park at my own pace-stopping for a funnel cake, caramel popcorn and any other junk food delight with out feeling guilty or feeling judged that all I have eaten is junk for an entire day! (although no one in my family would do that) at least no out loud.
When you travel solo it is much easier to get a fast pass (well, not currently) when there is only one person in your party.
Eating in a restaurant by myself has never been a problem for me so eating alone at WDW is no problem. Sometimes the staff
will give me funny looks but who cares??? not me. It's fun sitting in one of the cars at Sci-Fi and having the seat all to yourself. I particularly like eating in Chefs de France by the window and watching the people walk by while enjoying a glass of wine and a yummy piece of warm french bread with lots of butter.
I don't ride all the rides but I do pick out my favorites and ride them. My current love is Flight of Passage. I would ride it over and over if given a chance. However, I hope to ride rise of the resistance on my next trip.
I've loved my time at WDW so much that I've put in an offer on a resale contract and am waiting for ROFR. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Oh yeah, I love the fact that I can go to WDW in the winter since I hate the heat that Florida can dish out the rest of the year. Before I had to work our vacations around different school breaks which was fine but now I have found a better way and that is Solo! January 2022 here I come!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter