Solo traveler looking for Park Buddy - 10/27 through 10/31

brad813

DIS Veteran
I am headed to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens Tampa, Adventure Island, and either Aquatica or Volcano Bay next week, from 10/27 - 10/31(approximately). So far, I have SeaWorld planned for 10/28, Busch Gardens for 10/29, and Adventure Island on 10/30. October 27 and October 31 are still open. I do have a cabana reserved at Adventure Island which I am happy to share with someone, and can provide a ticket to any of the Florida Busch Gardens and SeaWorld Parks if need, as I am a Platinum Passholder. Any incidentals and extras are your responsibility, though I will help with my pass discounts where possible. If I go to Volcano Bay, anyone accompanying me would need to buy their ticket. I am open to other solo travelers or local residents who can join me, and park buddies are especially needed for the water parks due to some ride restrictions. If anyone is interested, get in touch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter