Solo lunch at Epcot?

lisaisjessiesmom

Earning My Ears
I'll have the chance to spend an hour or two at Epcot next week after a presentation. Does anyone have some good suggestions for a fairly quick lunch that I would eating by myself? I'm thinking maybe the quick serve places at Mexico or Germany. Please let me know if there are some good options that you recommend! Thanks!

Tangerine Cafe in Morocco is one of my favorites. You get a lot of food for your money, and it's delicious!

A less $ table service is Morocco Restaurant Marrakesh for lunch. You should be in & out within 30 mins. Great food, wonderful service, and incredible decor. Check out the updated lunch menu at allears.

I loved the quick service in Japan or Morocco and France. At sit-down lunch in France solo is delightful and doesn't take a really long time either.

I'll have the chance to spend an hour or two at Epcot next week after a presentation. Does anyone have some good suggestions for a fairly quick lunch that I would eating by myself? I'm thinking maybe the quick serve places at Mexico or Germany. Please let me know if there are some good options that you recommend! Thanks!
Spend your two hours at the Flower and Garden outdoor kitchen booths in the World Showcase. Make sure to get the Warm Wild Berry Buckle at the Berry Basket. Go ahead and order two. You'll be glad you did!

Katsura Grill in Japan is a nice QS tucked away from the main path.

Our favorites are Les Halles de France and Tangierine Cafe - great food and nice places to sit!

Spend your two hours at the Flower and Garden outdoor kitchen booths in the World Showcase. Make sure to get the Warm Wild Berry Buckle at the Berry Basket. Go ahead and order two. You'll be glad you did!

That's very similar to what I was going to say. I am going solo this summer and plan to eat around the world. I like to grab something at several different places and try a variety of food. F&G is a great time to do that. They have some wonderful foods. We loved the Chinese strawberries and the Japanese Frushi.

To me, that would be the perfect way to spend an afternoon. Walking around the World Showcase and sampling foods from other nations.

You also don't have to worry about having a reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter