• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sofa Beds in 2 bedroom

JGINPL

Mouseketeer
Hello just checking to see how comfortable are the sofa beds in the 2 bedrooms. We are planning a trip coming up and wondering if those would be acceptable for a 8 night trip for some of our guests that would be joining.
Thanks,

"Some of..." as in, plural? I might do it by myself but I wouldn't want to share it with another person.

Our kids thought the single arm chair sleeper was more comfortable then the sofa bed.

The more you weigh the more you will compress the mattress and perhaps find it uncomfortable. Kids also tend to fall asleep quickly and sleep soundly, unlike older adults.

I have one on the sofa bed, no complaints though she did fall asleep on the actual soft last night. One on Murphy twin pull down no complaints. Both late teens early 20’s. I don’t find our king very comfortable. The pillows are hard. I ended up using my travel pillow.

I don't find the sofa beds comfortable. Could I do it? Yes, and I have. Was it pleasant and restful? No. I would stick a child or young person in the sofa bed if possible. It is only recently within the past few years that I became very uncomfortable in other beds besides my own.

I know people have tossed air mattresses on top of the the sofa beds to add padding to them. Sometimes you can call the desk and get the ones 'left behind' to use. There is also a group on Fb that gives away left overs when their trip has ended. You can pick up one there to use and pass it on, etc.

I'm here at Aulani right now, and I'm finding the regular beds not very comfortable.

The beds are quite firm! That took a bit to get used to.

Back on topic...our (then) 13 yr old son slept on the pull-out bed without any issues. Not sure how adults would do but he can have some difficulty getting to sleep and did just fine there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter