Soarin' does not have a Mile High Club! Trip report- 8/20 final chapter.

I really enjoyed sharing our pre trip time together. I will make a trip by your new one too.

:goodvibes I did too! Do you have another trip in the works?

Please come by my new pre-trippie. The trip is a ways off but we know we all love to plan. :cloud9:

:goodvibes I did too! Do you have another trip in the works?

Please come by my new pre-trippie. The trip is a ways off but we know we all love to plan. :cloud9:

Well, I know that I am at least going to be going before next June when my AP expires. Who I am going with well that is the question. I was originally supposed to be going with my closest friend but her job is sketchy so who knows.

Great pictures, as usual! I enjoyed the report...thanks for posting.

The last day of our trip was on Father's Day also. I got a DisneyWorld shirt!

Well, I know that I am at least going to be going before next June when my AP expires. Who I am going with well that is the question. I was originally supposed to be going with my closest friend but her job is sketchy so who knows.

I hope she can go!:goodvibes

Great pictures, as usual! I enjoyed the report...thanks for posting.

The last day of our trip was on Father's Day also. I got a DisneyWorld shirt!

:rotfl: Great minds think alike!

I am going to PM the mods to close this so posters and lurkers alike, please follow the link to my new pre-trip report below...........:grouphug:

Ok- well, I am officially the LAST to the party, but I loved reading about your trip! I am DYING to go to DL, and am not havin too much luck gettin there- Oh well....someday!!

You really scored on that villa, great view! :worship: Do you have GVC points or did you use the SSR ones?

I love that you went with so many friends- it makes it wonderful for everyone- kids and adults, right? :goodvibes

Your family is gorgeous- your youngest looks like my friend, sharon, here in town. So funny! I kept on thinking, Oh look- there's Sharon hugging Lotso- oh! Why would she do THAT?? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for telling your tale...:thumbsup2

Ellen:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter