So who watched The Falcon and The Winter Soldier?

I am enjoying it but it does feel connected and disjointed at the same time. There is just so many plot elements and characters involved I'm curious to see how it will all tie together in the final episode. I feel like there is so much that still needs wrapped up. and even if it was a little close for the real world situation currently, I wish they would have left in whatever virus plans they had as the flag smashers stuff feels like there has been a lot cut out. It has gotten the overall idea across for them but they just don't feel as strongly developed as they should be either.

I'm caught up now, and Wyatt Russell has really nailed down Walker, and hopefully they keep him around as USAgent after the show's done. Too bad they couldn't work out a Walker/Ego meeting - would've been funny.

I do think the show needs more time to breathe. An extra episode or two wouldn't have been detrimental to the pace, and they could then expand on things a bit in a normal, non-Snyder Cut fashion. Maybe more than 30 seconds of Sharon Carter to let us figure out if she is who we think she might be. A better intro for the new character. And more backstory for Lamarr, to give us more understanding of the Cap/Battlestar relationship.

Still, we're getting to the thing we wanted to see. Can't wait to see the interwebs blow up over this one, even though we've seen it before in the comics.

Well, I liked the last episode better and was generally pleased with how it turned out in the end. There were too many codas after the climax though, something we call "Return of the King" syndrome. It still seemed like something was missing in Karli's background - they wanted her to be so sympathetic, but never earned that. Overall, it's not my favorite entry into the MCU, but it was still decent.

Enjoyed the final episode. They appeared to lean heavy on the comics for the suit designs for Sam and Walker. No complaints. Always liked the design for Walker's costume.

Hopefully they do more with Sharon in shows/movies going forward. I get that this was Falcon (ok, Captain America) and the Winter Soldier, but given Emily VanCamp's billing I expected a bit more in the series.

Also her reveal as the Power Broker came as no surprise to me. The typical TV structure would call for Power Broker to be someone that we had encountered during the course of the show, and Sharon seemed to be the most likely.

I would assume that Falcon and the Winter Soldier is done. Would not be surprised if we get a continuation under a different name though.

It’s done for this season, with no announcements about future seasons. I read that it was entered as drama for the Emmys though, rather than mini series, so they may have another season planned. (Could also just be strategy to not compete with Wandavision).

We really enjoyed it. I agree it’s not the strongest show/movie ever from Marvel, but really they can’t all be and that’s ok. We looked forward to it very much each week and I’d love to see another season. I think it could’ve used one or two more episodes to flesh things out a little more, but I also think we were supposed to be left wondering as this will all be continued in later shows and movies

Spoiler
at the end of the episode, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier..

edited to remove spoiler as for some reason it didn’t let me do it / hide it

The series was good. I like the focus on the more human aspects of the super hero like: grief, failure, paying bills, etc... The villain or the danger should never be the focus in this series but the human stories with a bit of humor thrown in is the winning formula.
I would rather see the Falcon and Winter Soldier struggle to try to be like Captain America than succeed. I think there is a lot of different ways that story can go. Who knows? Steve Rogers never really changed much in the MCU and that was a good thing. Perhaps these characters discover a path where something happens to make them change and be better or successful in a different way.

I liked it a lot overall. I think they have announced they are doing a new movie now which I would be looking forward to.

I didn’t much care for it. It started off strong, but then it didn’t seem to know where to go. I binged Shadows and Bones on Netflix and thought it was much better for a short episode series. I’m hoping Loki is better.

This show is beast. I like how they Marvel made it for Adult audience with language & enemies that were defeated was great screen play!

I wonder are alot of the subtle nuances going over the heads of some viewers, things the implications of a Black Captain America and Sams journey from the end of Endgame when Steve gives him the shield to finally embracing the role of Captain and his final speech at the end. And the whole Isiah Bradley story line.

Even the timing of the final episode and what was happening in the real world that week.

After I finished watching Ms. Marvel last week I began watching Falcon And The Winter Soldier this morning and I was amazed with the beginning episode and Anthony Mackie is flawless as Falcon/Sam Wilson and I was surprised to see Bucky Barnes in this show because Bucky is one of my newest Marvel crushes and Sebastian Stan plays him to perfection and it was cool to see Captain America be mentioned a lot because Steve Rogers was such a hero and Falcon is a great guy to become the new Captain America in Steve's honor. I liked also that Sam loves Cajun food especially fish and that he's trying to help his sister and brother in law save their business and that is truly heroic indeed. I do hope that this series gets a second season because it's great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!