• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So who’s Not Cancelling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's seven of us going and we cant cancel-Just hope we can get a few fast passes and rope drop things other than Galaxy's Edge. Hope everyone heads that way in the mornings. How soon will we know if they open earlier than planned time, or should we just show up an hour earlier than announced opening time? Hate doing that as we will be at MNNSHP the night before, but we planned on leaving for a long break after lunch anyway and coming back just for Fantasmic.

Not cancelling here either!
REALLY wasn't expecting SWGE to be open that soon, was expecting late October at the EARLIEST lol
But my fiancee is a huge Star Wars buff so it works out
Plus we already had most of the trip paid off... plane tickets purchased.. time off approved.. etc lol
I'm a little overwhelmed, but happy nonetheless!
I do feel bad for guests who were booking September specifically to NOT hit SWGE though; when I heard the announcement I looked at my fiancee and said "oh man.... this is going to upset a ton of people..."
And I was right!

Not cancelling since it’s the only time I can get off and the flight is booked. I’m going to Orlando 9/23-28. Actually planning to spend more time at WDW

I’m normally a Universal Studios person since I have an there AP and go one day to a WDW park and another night to MNSSHP. I was planning on only Animal Kingdom but may just skip HHN and MNSSHP and spend ta day at HS too. I’m a bit frustrated it’s opening so early but it’s a nice treat too, Star Wars and Disney is something me and my mother both love so being able to share the experience with her is worth the crowds. I’ve dealt with tens of thousands of people in small spaces at comic conventions so it’s all good. Just gotta pray for goodish weather

Sticking with Sep 15-21 even though we don't have flights yet. I'm banking on (praying?) Disney keeping the park open real late via EMH every night like they did for Pandora. The wait for the ride won't be as annoying late at night than during the middle of the day.

Family Christmas Reunion starting 12/06, trip has been planned for a few years. We would cancel but we only get to see some of this side of the family every few years as it is :crazy2:

Not looking forward to the crowds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter