So what 'cha wearing to the Halloween Party?

What will you wear?

• Full on costume, baby!

• Halloween themed clothes

• Whatever I grab out of the suitcase is it, sister!

• Other (Oh c'mon! What do you mean by "other"?!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

becauseisaid

You are what you eat. So don't order the jerk chi
We're heading to Disney and going to a Halloween Party. A Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Appropriate attire is a must!

Adding: Disney wants you to have a good time, but they do have some rules about what you can wear to the Halloween Party.

Costume Rules for MNSSHP
1.) Costumes cannot obstruct vision. Eyes must be visible at all times.
2.) Costumes cannot drag the ground
3.) In the interest of safety, do not wear costumes that are excessively loose while riding rides.
4.) Costumes must be "family friendly". Men must wear shirts and women cannot wear bra-like tops. Wear only what you would in front of a priest or your grandmother. Keep it clean, folks.
5.) Costumes may not have any sharp or pointed objects that may poke others.

So what are YOU going to wear to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (forever more to be referred to as MNSSHP)?

I'll post everyone's date to party and costume/outfit of choice. Maybe we'll see each other.

Sept. 13
3Minnies1Mickey - Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Tiger Lily, Wendy, Pirates
DanceGirl914 - Roman empress, Caesar, Ariel
satorifound - pirates

Sept. 20
DT83097 - pirate, Belle (yellow gown), Fairy Godmother, Michigan football fans
dtstampz - Minnie Mouse, Mad Hatter, jungle cat
kthruz143 - kids: Rapunzel and Buzz Lightyear; adults: Halloween shirts
linda36d - Tinkerbell
mickeygirl14: pirates
miralys - Jedi and Mon Mothma
pgumiela - undecided
Pookasaurus - Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket, Geppetto, blue fairy
Thrawn476 - Snow White, Derrick Rose, Cinderella, and 1 undecided
*tinker*bell* - Tacky tourists
tippytail1 - pirates

Sept. 20 or 23
GASleepingBeautyFan - gypsy

Sept. 23
BrerVixen - Chesire Cat
CentralFloridian99 - Harry Potter
disneyfan888 - wench and Captain Blackbeard
elphie101 - Indiana Jones, Belle (blue peasant dress)
MikeandSully - 60's, 70's, and 80's
MrsDuck - Mama Bear, Papa Bear, and Baby Bear shirts
neffernie - gypsy, Dr. Doofenschmirtz, and Carl or Major Monogram
pjpoppins - Classic Alice, Dark Mad Hatter, and Queen of Hearts
SScialpi - 2 Slytherins and a Hufflepuff -or- Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, and Drizella

Sept. 27
BrytEydBelle - Minnie Mouse, Justin Verlander (pitcher for the Detroit Tigers)
coneygoil - Mad Hatter, Rapunzel, Zorro, Miss Kitty, jedi Mulan
crazy4mm - 7 dwarfs
diswoey - Belle, Nemo, 2 jellyfish
GermanGoofy - bad Tooth Fairy
JewelsG - Mad Hatter, Alice Hatter, punk Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee
Jubaby - Minnie Mouse, Mickie onesie for grandbabies
MissAndrea - The Flintstones
PrincessMonkey - Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip
Shea&Van - The Flintstones
SScialpi - 2 Slytherins and a Hufflepuff -or- Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, and Drizella

Sept. 27 or 30
arthur06 - Pirates and a Wench
disneydiva16 - 12 punky pirates
kateybee - hula girl, Batman, Peter Pan, Aurora
queenmichelle - Wendy, Mr. Smee, and Tinkerbell
PirateGirl007 - Perry and Dr. Doofenschmirtz

Sept. 30
Caboosey - Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Lisa Sox Fan - Rapunzel, Mother Gothel, and 1 undecided
MinniesYooHoo - Alice in Wonderland, Red Queen, Mad Hatter, Fat Boys
MissStitch626 - Toy Story alien and Indiana Jones
t_catt11 - 6 pirates and a fearsome 4 month old as a parrot

Oct. 2
holleypie - Paulie Bleeker and Juno MacGuff
wdw2009 - Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head, Barbie, Ken, Woodie, Bo Peep, Jessie, Buzz, Rex, Slinky Dog, Dr. Pork Chop, Etch-a-Sketch, Treasure Troll 1 and Treasure Troll 2. (whew!)

Oct. 6
brookelynpenguin - Esmerelda
BethanyF - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy nerds
DisneyHardin - 3 different Minnie Mouses...Meeses...Mice...
DisneysRedhead - Uncle Fester, Wednesday Addams
jnfr2424 - pirate, Halloween clothes, Esmerelda, Pocahontas, Mad Hatter, Jasmine
milmore104 - Incredibles t-shirts
Nicole786 - Quailman (from Doug) and Purple Parrot (game show Legends of the Hidden Temple)

Oct. 10
avic77 - could tell us but would then have to kill us. =)

Oct. 11
ataylorrdh - pirates and Snow White
becauseisaid - DD: gypsy, DH : Agent P, Me: 50's waitress
ChrisMouse - Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell
pilferk - Captain BlackJack (combo of Cpt Jack and Blackbeard), Cinderella, Belle, Captain Jack, and Tiana
Rissa714 - 80's zombies and a Butte Montana Bulldog
thecomefromallover - ourselves from 8 years ago
tpimental - Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, Alice, and the Chesire Cat

Oct. 13
jessieroo - Dolly from Toy Story 3, Cookie Monster, Tinkerbell
Minnie_Mom - Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, Lost Boys
Missyrose - Halloween t-shirts (Goofy w/ Mickey ears and Minnie as a ghost)
munchie22 - Queen pins and a Bowling ball
rafikifan2911 - 50's girl
sesame123 - Klements racing sausages, Ryan Braun

Oct. 20
SCDisneyMom - Alabama football players

Oct. 21
SONotLayuh - Queen of Hearts and Ace of Spades

Oct. 23
carogarcia97 - Jasmine, Jack Sparrow, Indiana Jones, Jessie
minniesBFF - 3 fairies from Sleeping Beauty
Tltorrez - Minnie Mouse, Buzz Lightyear, Cobra Commander, and Skeletor
Trampoline_Mum - undecided

Oct. 25
back4more OH - Phineas, Ferb, Candace
kamabet - Gypsy, Waldo, Sailor, Alice, Pirate, Mad Hatter
KatieCollette - Toy Story Barbie, Woodie, Green Army Man, Buzz Lightyear
tlenzendorf - Pirates, Tiger Lily, Wendy

Oct. 27
Mama_Dis - Maleficent, Evil Queen, Cruella, baby Queen of Hearts, Dr. Doofenschmirtz, Dafar, Shan-Yu, Captain Hook, and Tic Toc

Oct. 28
sherekhan - Tron characters

Oct. 30
angryduck - Jessie, Woody, and Buzz
vickalamode - Rapunzel and Flynn

Oct. 31
AussiePrince - Two Face
mma800 - Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Cat, Alice, Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dee, and Tweedle Dum
RichieTruxillo - Gangster and Flapper

No Date
amym2 - Indiana Jones, Barbie fairy
Berlioz70 - Yzma and Kronk
DisneyDude - Sora or Dr. Horrible
Disneymoon09 - Sookie Stackhouse
disneyquestions - Princesses
ewerstruly - Ghostbusters
heatherbynum - Jack Sparrow, Indiana Jones, and Belle
JoshuaShaw - Bermuda Merlin
jubelee1872000 - Green Lantern, Buzz Lightyear, Minnie Mouse, pirate
MadtownMama - Mary Poppins, Bert, and Mrs. Banks
mindyd - Muppet theme
moonpie85 - Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, and Wendy
physiciansalt888 - Roaring 20's flapper
PixiePrincess - Rapunzel and Mother Goethel
prototype1982 - 70's tennis players
sarcasticfiesta: Saints fans
SnipsNSnails - 2 Peter Pans
TheNotSoGreatGonzo - Kermit, Woody, and Jessie
TheRatPack - Fireman, Snow White, Transformer Bumble Bee, Vampire, and 3 Borg t-shirts

Hey there!

We are planning to go on 9/27 and our family will be the Flintstones. Natrually, cause our last name is STONE - LOL :-)

Fred, Wilma, Pebbles and Bam-Bam (even though he is a Rubble, we are "borrowing" him from Betty and Barney). If only our Yorkie could come with us, he'd be Dino.

I'm having fun putting the costumes together :-)

Can't wait to see what everyone else will be going as.

Happy Planning!

We're currently planning to attend on Oct. 11th.

DD (7) has decided to be a ballerina. This will, of course, change multiple times by the end of the week. Nevermind by Halloween.

I will go full-on costume, but I'm currently undecided. I'd love to be a 50's car hop, but I've been told I can't wear my roller skates in the park. Darn it. That would be so convenient. ;) Maybe I'll be a Mouseketeer. Hmmm.

DH will wear whatever I pack him. I plan to have fun with that. Muahahaaa! :rotfl2:

I am not into dressing up for things like this. I might be pursuaded to wear the t-shirt we have that is black and says COSTUME on the front but that's as far as I go! I purchased Peter Pan costumes for the boys. I was going to have the younger one be a pirate but he refused to touch the pirate costume wanting what big brother has so it's two Peter Pans for us! LOL

Here is their costume:

41N7OJ7r9eL._SS500_.jpg

We are going October 25th. As long as it's not too hot we are going to be Peter Pan characters. DH, DD6 and I are going to be pirates. DD10 is going to be the Indian Princess(can't remember her name) and DD12 is going to be Wendy. I just couldn't convince DH to be Peter Pan :lmao: If it's too warm for costumes we have Halloween t-shirts to wear.

Maybe we can borrow one of shipsnsnails kids! You have 2 Peters, lol.

My DH has a shirt with Jafar appliqued on the back - is it about 18" tall and I have a Halloween themed shirt. This year all the ladies - me, dd, her best frien and my best frien all have the same shirt and my s-i-l and his friend have the themed shirts. My dd did treat bags with our favorite characters as well. :wizard:

Hey there!

We are planning to go on 9/27 and our family will be the Flintstones. Natrually, cause our last name is STONE - LOL :-)

Fred, Wilma, Pebbles and Bam-Bam (even though he is a Rubble, we are "borrowing" him from Betty and Barney). If only our Yorkie could come with us, he'd be Dino.

I'm having fun putting the costumes together :-)

Can't wait to see what everyone else will be going as.

Happy Planning!

My son and I are planning for 9/27 also...Ill give a hello if I see the Flinstones!

When we went 6 years ago, DD wore her Jasmine costume. When we went to the Halloween party in DL last year, we just wore Halloween T-Shirts, which are planning to do again this year at WDW.

I'm hoping to make it to MNSSHP this year..........

My daughter and I want to dress up together. We've discussed a lot of ideas (that's half the fun!) but she seems to want to go as a villain this time......... so I might have to be the princess! :scared1: We discussed dueling villains ........ maybe Maleficent and Snow Queen, but neither of us wants to wear green face paint!

We have some other fun ideas....... involving princesses, but not in the traditional sense........... I'm sure we'll plot a dozen different schemes...........

I haven't decided if Dh and I will wear a costume or not, or if we'll just go with a themed t-shirt.
The kids will, however, want to dress up for sure. They don't know about or trip yet, but after we surprise them with it in June I will discuss it with them and see what they think.
Youngest ds was a pirate last Halloween, so he may decide to wear that costume. It will be a change for them to be in costumes without having to wear coats overtop (or underneath!) as it is often too cold here on Halloween night not to layer up!

We :love::love::love: Halloween and dress up for normal trick or treating ... ALL of us! sooooooooooo We will of course dress up for MNSSHP I just have to pick the theme and make costumes. hmmmm
Anyone have ideas for a family of 5 (3 female 2 male)

I voted full out costume, but I'll bring Halloween shirts for back up if it's just too hot (though I picked cooler costumes). We'll be going to the first party on Sept. 13.

Peter Pan theme:
DS2-Peter
DD4-Tink
DD6-Tiger Lily
DD9-Wendy
Me and DH- pirates

ETA: Just to throw out other family ideas, we did Alice in Wonderland at DCA's Trick or Treat party 2 years ago. The girls from oldest to youngest were: Mad Hatter (female version), Queen of Hearts and Alice. DS was the White Rabbit (10 months old). The adults didn't dress up because I was in school and ran out of time making the costumes, but I was going to make shirts that looked like the cards.

Halloween themed tshirt...Too hot for a full costume

I worry about the heat too so I'm being very careful to pick costumes that are cool. That's why I approved of DD's plan to be a ballerina.

I love the idea of dressing up. I figure there are so few years when my daughter will not only allow, but actively enjoy my being silly with her. I plan on milking every moment I can in the time I have before it's "Mom, could you drop me a block before the mall and pretend you don't know me?" begins. LOL! :cool1:

I will be Jessie. DH will be Woody. DS (age 5) will be Buzz. I realize that perhaps DH should be Buzz to my Jessie, but DS LOVES Buzz and so that's how it's going to be. :) Oct. 30!

Last year when we went, we didn't give the kids costumes that were good for that trip.

So this year we are re-thinking our strategy. We bought a couple of thin Pirate costumes at Target after Halloween. I think we paid under $2.00 for each. So the boys will be Pirates, and I will be a pirate as well. DW is going as my wench!

We haven't yet decided between Sept 27 or 30!

I am not wearing a costume. I think I might do a MNSSHP Shirt for myself.
My husband is wearing Jack Sparrow. My son, Indiana Jones and my daughter, Belle.

This year I'm determined to have the four of us dress up together as some sort of disney theme. We're still trying to decide, but we've narrowed down all of our ideas to three choices: the ghosts from the haunted mansion, pirates of the carribean, or a mix of disney heros and villians. I was hoping for either Peter Pan and crew or toy story characters, but DS8 had very strong opinions about both of those... We're going Sept 20th.

I'm currently planning on wearing a full costume, though I want to make sure it's something I'm comfortable cavorting around a theme park in. Originally I had planned on trying to cobble together a Dapper Dan costume, but I've heard some reports of other guests doing the same and being told they couldn't wear it because it was too similar to an in-park character. I don't know how widespread an issue it is, but I'd rather not take any chances.

If push comes to shove and I can't come up with anything, I may just throw on plain clothes and some zombie make-up :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter