Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Mexican Riviera Cruise

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Westbound Transatlantic

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Panama Canal Cruise

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters
Really hoping to do a Bermuda one, but nervous that we can't see the prices ahead of time. I like playing with that part of the website!

Make sure you follow the opening day price thread to get an idea of cost. What I normally do is make a spreadsheet with the different stateroom categories we might want and then ask for quotes on each. As I key them into my document, I can make a decision right there what I want to book. Sometimes, like for our 2014 Med cruise, we will book a standard inside stateroom or ocean view so that we could justify the price.

We are platinum, two adults. If I am able to call and get pricing, I will post to the opening day thread.

Make sure you follow the opening day price thread to get an idea of cost. What I normally do is make a spreadsheet with the different stateroom categories we might want and then ask for quotes on each. As I key them into my document, I can make a decision right there what I want to book. Sometimes, like for our 2014 Med cruise, we will book a standard inside stateroom or ocean view so that we could justify the price.

We are platinum, two adults. If I am able to call and get pricing, I will post to the opening day thread.

That would be awesome! We're on a waitlist with a travel agency to try to book something when it opens, but we're only silver. Alas :( If it turns out to be way too expensive, we'll just cancel. But I'd LOVE to be able to do it! I've got two little girls who would freak out at pink sand beaches :)

Yes that's called a back to back. It's also called a very nice vacation.
My husband and I are retired so I guess we're on a permanent vacation!! It'll be our only time to go to Europe so we may as well go big! We're actually going to come a few days early to tour London before the British Isles cruise!

That would be awesome! We're on a waitlist with a travel agency to try to book something when it opens, but we're only silver. Alas :( If it turns out to be way too expensive, we'll just cancel. But I'd LOVE to be able to do it! I've got two little girls who would freak out at pink sand beaches :)

And they are as beautiful as everyone says. We loved it there and the people were incredibly accommodating. Their island transportation is super easy to figure out too. I am curious to see what their time frame for docking is and how long we would actually get there. When we went with NCL, they docked at 8 a.m. on day one and left around noon on day three.

Looks like the WBTA cruise is going to give the Bermuda ones some competition.

I really, really want to book Bermuda but we were planning to go on Safari next year in Africa so it's going to have to wait I think. Fingers crossed they go back in 2019..! I'm messing with vacation time trying to figure out a way to squeeze something in so we are platinum before the next two ships come out - maybe over a holiday? - now that they changed the way booking works.

I really, really want to book Bermuda but we were planning to go on Safari next year in Africa so it's going to have to wait I think. Fingers crossed they go back in 2019..! I'm messing with vacation time trying to figure out a way to squeeze something in so we are platinum before the next two ships come out - maybe over a holiday? - now that they changed the way booking works.

Oh, I would take a trip to Africa over Bermuda any day. It's on our bucket list of trips to complete.

We're in the minority but Galveston! We can actually swing a cruise with 2 years planning when they're sailing out of galveston. lol.

I'd love a TA or PC one, maybe in a few years..

I was hoping to see some Hawaii cruises so since that's not happening I'm now looking at Bermuda. Have been talking about going back but something else would always come up. Glad they are coming back to NY again and mixing up the cruises. Unfortunately I am locked into the dates I'm looking in 2018 because it's a big # ending in 0 year for my sister. Fortunately, her birthday falls while DCL is in NY but unfortunately it is during Jersey week and it is their same old NY/PC/CC itinerary. So going to do b2b with Bermuda but was hoping to either double up Bermuda or do a couple of new itineraries. But since we will be on Castaway Cay on her birthday, a cabana will have to suffice.

I was hoping to see some Hawaii cruises so since that's not happening I'm now looking at Bermuda. Have been talking about going back but something else would always come up. Glad they are coming back to NY again and mixing up the cruises. Unfortunately I am locked into the dates I'm looking in 2018 because it's a big # ending in 0 year for my sister. Fortunately, her birthday falls while DCL is in NY but unfortunately it is during Jersey week and it is their same old NY/PC/CC itinerary. So going to do b2b with Bermuda but was hoping to either double up Bermuda or do a couple of new itineraries. But since we will be on Castaway Cay on her birthday, a cabana will have to suffice.

Yes, we were hoping for Hawaii and that would have been our first choice!

No Port Canaveral - Western Caribbean's on your list, that's where we're headed!

Guess that's pretty common though lol

No Port Canaveral - Western Caribbean's on your list, that's where we're headed!

Guess that's pretty common though lol

Yeah, sorry -- it only gives you so many slots and I was trying to hit on the unusual or newer itineraries.

We did Bahamas in 2014, EBPC in 2015 and Norway last June. Loved them all. Now we're booked for 6/17 Northern Europe and 11/17 Bahamas, and we plan on booking the 5/18 EBTA while on the 6/17 cruise. We wish DCL would return to Hawaii.

We did Bahamas in 2014, EBPC in 2015 and Norway last June. Loved them all. Now we're booked for 6/17 Northern Europe and 11/17 Bahamas, and we plan on booking the 5/18 EBTA while on the 6/17 cruise. We wish DCL would return to Hawaii.

Yeah, I really wanted Hawaii for next year to celebrate our 40th! I don't like that the other cruiselines do the round-trip so there is a lot of wasted days at sea -- I'd rather fly the one way and stay a few days and then sail back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter