• Mexican Riviera Cruise

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Westbound Transatlantic

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Panama Canal Cruise

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters

RedSox68

Retired 2021 -- All the Time to Travel Now!
I know there is a 41-page thread for 2018 bookings, but it's Friday and classes are finished and it's too quiet around here -- so thought I'd pick everyone's brains.

What are you hoping to book next week with the new itineraries out? I've included a poll just to see what new itineraries show the most interest (some options are generalized by embarkation port) and have made your choice options unlimited since many may book more than one.

We have quote requests in for the following:

Bermuda 10/13
WB Transatlantic (although I don't really like the itinerary as much as this year's)
Eastbound Panama Canal

I am most excited to go back to Bermuda on a Disney cruise, but know that with that being a new and long awaited itinerary, the prices will probably be nuts!

So, have at it........:surfweb:

If we could do the 5 night Bermuda cruise and not sacrifice the other cruise we have booked in 2018, that's the one I chose. I might just put down the deposit on one of the dates when it opens up next week.

If we could do the 5 night Bermuda cruise and not sacrifice the other cruise we have booked in 2018, that's the one I chose. I might just put down the deposit on one of the dates when it opens up next week.

Where else are you going in 2018? I love having two trips in one year.

I'm not voting as we have the Northern European cruise booked for August 2018, and we'll have one kid heading off to college in Fall 2018 and 1 starting high school. DH and I are interested by the Quebec and Bermuda ones, and would love to do a Panama Canal one someday...once all the kids are out of the house and we're no longer on the school schedule!

Where else are you going in 2018? I love having two trips in one year.

We are scheduled for the 7 night British Isles cruise. Our plan is to do a few pre-cruise days in London and then fly home immediately after the cruise ends. Airfare and pre-cruise costs are major factors in whether we can do the Bermuda cruise as well.

Really hoping to do a Bermuda one, but nervous that we can't see the prices ahead of time. I like playing with that part of the website!

The only thing that fits in our schedule next fall is one of the 2 night Baja cruises, it's only a 5 hour drive to San Diego so will just be a little weekend quick trip.

Really hoping to do a Bermuda one, but nervous that we can't see the prices ahead of time. I like playing with that part of the website!

I wish, but I don't ever remember Disney releasing pricing ahead of time. You have to wait until opening day to book to get that glorious sticker shock :scared1:

I can see by the votes so far that Bermuda is going to be the biggie. I feel for the silver and public as I think that one will skyrocket fast.

We are scheduled for the 7 night British Isles cruise. Our plan is to do a few pre-cruise days in London and then fly home immediately after the cruise ends. Airfare and pre-cruise costs are major factors in whether we can do the Bermuda cruise as well.

We did a British Isles cruise (on Princess) -- you will love it. We stayed pre and post cruise in London and it was a dream vacation. Where are you staying in London? We booked our hotels through Princess and got some good deals (places I could never afford to stay otherwise).

Really want to do the transatlantic but not sure about taking kiddo out of school just when it is starting up. :( Might just do a land tour of Europe in the summer. Sad not to being doing a Disney cruise though.... who knows! Imagine if Disney did a transatlantic or a PC cruise during summer break? FAmilies would jump on that! But then the price would be outrageous!

I'm not voting as we have the Northern European cruise booked for August 2018, and we'll have one kid heading off to college in Fall 2018 and 1 starting high school. DH and I are interested by the Quebec and Bermuda ones, and would love to do a Panama Canal one someday...once all the kids are out of the house and we're no longer on the school schedule!

PC was one of our favorite cruises -- that day through the locks is so relaxing and fun.

Really want to do the transatlantic but not sure about taking kiddo out of school just when it is starting up. :( Might just do a land tour of Europe in the summer. Sad not to being doing a Disney cruise though.... who knows! Imagine if Disney did a transatlantic or a PC cruise during summer break? FAmilies would jump on that! But then the price would be outrageous!

The PC that we did was in August -- and it was sold out for sure. Since then they have moved them to later dates. Our first transatlantic was also in August. They sure don't schedule them that early anymore!

I can see by the votes so far that Bermuda is going to be the biggie. I feel for the silver and public as I think that one will skyrocket fast.

Sooo tempted by Bermuda as well! But I've got Europe on my bucket list for next year! Europe or bust!
Must. Resist. Bermuda.

What grade is your kid in?

We did a British Isles cruise (on Princess) -- you will love it. We stayed pre and post cruise in London and it was a dream vacation. Where are you staying in London? We booked our hotels through Princess and got some good deals (places I could never afford to stay otherwise).

We haven't started making any plans yet because we were still on the fence about taking this cruise. It's over a year out at this point. If we do keep it, I might start looking during the summer (before the WBTA--you will be missed!).

We haven't started making any plans yet because we were still on the fence about taking this cruise. It's over a year out at this point. If we do keep it, I might start looking during the summer (before the WBTA--you will be missed!).

Thank you so much. I appreciate that. It still upsets me I can't go.

What grade is your kid in?
Well, she would be in in Grade 8. She's in a gifted program so I'm sure she could catch up and she already knows her classmates and teacher... but still, it's a lot of missed time.
(BTW, we're in Canada so no "rules" about missing school. Kids can't even fail here!)

Quebec City cruises look nice. Something new. But I'm sure them prices are going to be a lot higher than normal 7 night cruises.

We are also on the 7 night British Isles cruise for next year. I will be booking the WBTA cruise to take us home! I guess that's called a back to back?

I'm really hoping for spring break 2019, but I'm considering booking one of the fall 2018 cruises in case those spring ones are crazy-expensive. I have a placeholder that would be up by March 2019 and I don't want to miss out if I can't use it in the spring. Better to get in on the day 1 pricing, if possible.

Is it easy to change a booking that started as an OBB from one cruise to another once the next round comes up, if I want?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter