So tell us about Bingo on the Magic

nzdisneymom

DIS Veteran
We've never played Bingo on the ship before, so fill us in. I've read something about a B11 dance and that cash prizes are credited to your account. But tell us as newbies to the DCL Bingo-world, what do we need to know? How do you get your card(s)? How do you mark them? How much do the cards cost? What other prizes do they have besides cash prizes?

I wish I could remember the price of the games :( My memory is shot, but it's $$$$$.

You can get a combination of cards and an electronic game. The charge goes directly to your onboard account as do the cash prizes. I believe Bingo is offered twice on sea days. Kids can play, but an adult needs to be with them to collect prizes. The game will continue until they offer the blackout big bingo. I'm sure it has a specific name, but my memory.... :).

It's fun and worth an hour of your time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter