So Not Fair!!

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
Well It seems the E-Nights have been cancelled and if that wasn't all - they have cancelled the fireworks on the Friday 10th so once again i can't see the Fireworks from my PS at California Grill - Back to the drawing board then. I wonder what will happen about my PSat Liberty Tree Tavern on the night that there was supposed to be E-Night at MK it isn't until 8.00 and the park closes at 7.00pm

So I am truly unhappy and miserable and STRESSING out:mad: :mad: :mad:

I know :(

Don't give up on the Fireworks completely...you never know with Disney, if park figures are higher than expected then they can just as easily be re-instated.

As for the PS...well the MK does stay open longer than the regular park hours anyhow, but if it remains at shutting at 7 then they won't be starting seatings at that time. Disney <i>should</i> ring you to try and rearrange an earlier time or a PS elsewhere.

Penny :)

I can't offer any bright suggestions, just wanted to say I can understand how annoyed you must be!
:mad:

I am disappointed too Sam - the E night we were planning on doing has been cancelled too!

I hope they are reinstated - will have to go and check now for opening times and fireworks whilst we are there!

Sam, I can understand and sympathise with yer upset and frustration, especially this close to yer holiday.

I know loss of E/Ns will affect yer PS with the park not stayin open so late, but it shouldn't spoil yer enjoyment of the E Rides as the E Nights we went to were so quiet it's no wonder they've since been stopped again. So they must be expectin less crowds and that will mean loads of rides in normal hours.

Not what you want to hear,I know, but I hope it offers some consolation for yer.

Actually Dave I think you're making sense I wonder if I can oush for a free upgrade now as well??? You're right though it means that the parks will be quiet and I can enjoy all the rides I want.

Fanx ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter