• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So how many VMK personalities do you have?

HollyJoy

DIS Veteran
Meaning, do you have more than one character? I have three. I created a second one to earn more points (trading, then selling off all the goods, or using them! LOL), but I forgot which email I used for the second one (can't find where I wrote it down). So I had to create a third player! LOL I'm going brain dead, for I remember what email for her, but not what name I requested!

but shhhhh it is really three....my newest one is Malthedragon they just will not approve Maleficentoo darn them anyway...oh and I made my DH an account last night just to get more stuff since prices have gone way up.

I know what you mean about emails and such I should have written everything down!!!! If something happens to my computer I will never be able to recover my Characters.... :earseek:

Mal

So far I have my one -- LadyB.
DH signed up in MK. I thought he would be interested in doing this as I had a hard time getting him away from the computer in the Cinema! At home he turns up his nose.... :crazy:
I got him a few points the other night. But may start using his some too.
I would like to create another for me only so I could get the extras for being Born in the park.

When DH signed up in the park he did not get anything extra.
When I entered VMK as him a few nights ago, then all the freebies were there for him.

We each are turning in Quest cards. So both of our characters will have that.

When DH signed up in the park he did not get anything extra.When I entered VMK as him a few nights ago, then all the freebies were there for him.

I am so glad he GOT his stuff....

I can not wait to go to the Parks next to make a new character She will probably end up being my main Character but I am afraid all the Mal names will be gone by the time I get there next. :(

Wish I could go now would love to be there Monday for the Launch!

:rolleyes1 Maybe I could talk someone into making a character at the park for me ;) please pretty please I give you a :mickeybar

Mal

Maleficent2 said:
I am so glad he GOT his stuff....

:rolleyes1 Maybe I could talk someone into making a character at the park for me ;) please pretty please I give you a :mickeybar

Mal

Wouldn't that be nice? I just want those mickey ears! lol

We currently have too. But we will be down Disney World next week - so I will let you know after we return.

Have you noticed that instead of saying love - you say I heart. lol. :rotfl2:

I have 3. my main person. A boy I wanted to trade for his clothes but I couldn't. I then made a new Girl to get the new shirt. I want to try to get someone to make me one in the park too. That is a great idea. I play games in my room and try to bring all of my characters up at the same time so my room goes higher on the list. LOL.

I am JustThinktink
TheLionKing
and trying for Zazzu

disvaclub92 said:
We currently have too.

You have HOW MANY? :earseek: :rotfl: :rotfl2:
you can write two here, silly!
anyway..
I have a bunch of throwaway accounts that I am using to get my Invisibility pin, but I don't use them. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter