So, how is everyone ...

WebmasterDoc

Administrator
Administrator
... doing with the DVC Trivia contest so far? :cool1:

In case of any ties, the earlier time/datestamp will be the winner.

Most of the questions should be pretty straightforward for those who follow the DVC Boards- there are a few that may be a challenge though. :smooth:

Enter Early - Enter Often !! :banana: :banana:

So we can enter more than once??

I counted and there are 32 I don't really know. Most of them are the pictures but I haven't examined them closely because some are really small.

cobbler said:
So we can enter more than once??

I counted and there are 32 I don't really know. Most of them are the pictures but I haven't examined them closely because some are really small.

Sure, you may send in more than one entry. Just be sure to note which answers are being changed with any subsequent submissions so the judges can easily check the score. (This is all being graded by a very sophisticated and complicated system - :crazy: )

We've had some very interesting answers to some of the questions so far! :)

Thank you so much for doing the contest. I worked on this yesterday :crazy: and BOY! have I learned alot about all the wonderful DVC locations! It's like cramming for a weird mid-term that you missed all the classes of that subject :Pinkbounc

Thanks again for all you do!

~DW ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter