• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So how hot is it in April?

sally howard

tigger makes me smile
I am coming with my dd to Disneyland and surrounding area with her singing tour group. We wiil be there the first week in April?
How is the weather and crowds? It is Spring Break for us.
Also, any ideas on a fun mother/daughter place to eat in Downtown Disney, Calif. Adventures or Univ. Studio City Walk?
There will be about 80 of us. We will probably needs some time just for us.

Thanks

April is an iffy month, especially at the beginning! I have been before and it's been in the 90's - 100's and then there were years that we needed a sweatshirt for sure!! Pack layers, but usually in the days, it is fairly warm.

As far as places to eat, there are a ton depending on what kind of food you like and how picky DD is. We like the French Market at DL when it's nice weather or my DD's and I like to do the Princess Meal since it's girly, or we also like breakfast at Storyteller's in the Grand. DTD has Rainforest Cafe if you haven't been there! I am not sure about Universal, haven't been there in years!

Have a great trip!

Andrea

:scared1: Oh no that is when we are going. Are we going to be over run with teenage girls!!! Although it could be entertaining, maybe they could sing for us as we wait in line ;)

It should be o.k. girls are ages 10-17 with a handful of boys. This is a group you have to audition for so they know how important this trip is and will act accordingly. I hope. ;).

You never know! April of 2006 it rained the whole time we were there and April of 2005 it was over 100 degrees!

Yup, us too. 22 of us! Most of the 22 are first timers! We'll be the ones with matching blue tie die shirts :hippie:
One day we will have our husker shirts on. Go Big Red!party:

Ok so there should be some sweet, sweet music filling the Disneyland air during that time.

Instead of thinking of the crowds we should think of the impromptu entertainment in line!

Have a great trip singers and bring clothes for both cold and warm. We have to do that in the summer anyway. I'm from AZ and it's hot here and I FREEZE at night in DL even when it's 95 in the daytime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter