So, Did Anyone Besides Us Lose Anything On The Cruise?

I was hoping that I left a bag of stuff here at home. Well, I didn't. I lost my ipod, Bose Noise Reduction Headphone, and new apple earbuds! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

That stinks. Did you realize you didn't have them on the trip?:sad2:

Anna -- I'm so sorry! Do you think you left them on the ship, or maybe the bus?
I'm not sure where I lost the bag. The last place I saw it was in the airport coming to WDW.

Ouch!!! That is painful!!! Is loss of stuff on a trip covered by trip insurance? (Never looked into the issue but thought I would bring it up.)

That's a good question. I'll have to call DCL. Thanks for the thought Tonya.

That stinks. Did you realize you didn't have them on the trip?:sad2:
I did not even look till I was on the plane going to Las Vegas. I had a shoe box in my carry-on with all of my electronics in it and I never looked for those items. I was hoping that I was mistaken and didn't really see it at the airport coming to WDW.

I wanted a new ipod but I did not want to have to lose the old. The noise reduction headphones really sucks. They were very costly.

I'm not sure where I lost the bag. The last place I saw it was in the airport coming to WDW.

I did not even look till I was on the plane going to Las Vegas. I had a shoe box in my carry-on with all of my electronics in it and I never looked for those items. I was hoping that I was mistaken and didn't really see it at the airport coming to WDW.

I wanted a new ipod but I did not want to have to lose the old. The noise reduction headphones really sucks. They were very costly.

I hope you have luck finding all of it. That does really suck.

Good luck Anna. I hope you find your things.

I was hoping that I left a bag of stuff here at home. Well, I didn't. I lost my ipod, Bose Noise Reduction Headphone, and new apple earbuds! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

:hug: I hope you find your stuff Anna. :hug:

Hey Anna sorry to hear this.. :hug:
That's going to cost to replace, ouch! :sad2:

I hope everyone can get some stuff back!

We didn't technically lose anything, but will have to replace 2 suitcases. The Disney ones in fact! They didn't survive the exuberant shoving into the car at the Port once we were back. If they weren't in questionable shape from the last trip, I might complain. Instead it is just shoddy merchandise. That in itself will teach me to pack better, and buy fewer souvenirs...they were both suitcases bought on property to get everything back home.

On the upside for me - a new Samsonite Outlet just opened - I can check it out before the next trip!

2 sets of flip flops. One which I just bought for my son onboard. A water bottle and Disneyworld cooler holder thing, and an EPCOT hat we've hat for years, which was passed down from the oldest DS to the youngest.

I really miss the hat the most actually. It has history with us!

Sorry about that Anna,

I lost my suitcase at the port. Fortunately I did not put anything too irreplacable in it. Disney found it at the airport (no idea how it went there) and sent it back to me at Saratoga via magical express. (I got it by the evening) The best thing I lost was some work stress. All the laughter and fun wiped that out and seems to have had quite a nice carryover. I think my coworkers have a secret pool of how long my disney happy :cloud9: will last and crazy work thing will get me all stressed out again.

I didn't lose it but I left the disunplugged podcast magnet that was supplied with the gift bag on the door of our stateroom :headache: Im so mad about that

I didn't lose it but I left the disunplugged podcast magnet that was supplied with the gift bag on the door of our stateroom :headache: Im so mad about that

Oh, ask them. Maybe they have more on hand.

Since this thread started, has ANYONE been reunited with their lost items??? Seems like there should have been a lot of stuff in lost and found.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter