Snow !!!!!!!!!!

Don't tell Mandy she'll have her tree up! :rotfl2:

I'm jealous!!!

its the only time I ever miss living in the UK .... everyones home and enjoying a sickie day off, I miss that!

ok dilema for you!

DD'S are all at school (not closed yet) phoned them and they said they wont be closing but are leaving it up to parents if they want to pick their kids up early as it is still snowing (we are near birmingham and we have a couple of inches)

SHOULD I GO GET THEM??:lmao:

I want to go sledging with them and enjoy the snow but should i think of their education and leave them till 3.30?

:grouphug: <<-- conference needed help!!

liesa
xxx

its only a few hours less education i think u should go sleding.... plus u will get brownie points from ur kiddies for takin them out of skool for sum fun :thumbsup2 xx

don't need telling twice!! wooshhhhhh

off I go!!

best mum in the world I am going to be!!

thanks natalie

liesa
xx

my dh insisted on going to work and took him 3 hours!!! normally 40mins!! he works in london and no trains/underground or buses! Be interesting getting home tonight

my dh insisted on going to work and took him 3 hours!!! normally 40mins!! he works in london and no trains/underground or buses! Be interesting getting home tonight
ahh bet hes wishing he had stayed home now xx

We have had crazy snow here!! Wont be driving anywhere for a few days!!

A few photos for you:

Our garden:
n821450083_5678216_2669.jpg

A few of our road:
n821450083_5678221_4120.jpg

n821450083_5678222_4419.jpg

n821450083_5678223_4724.jpg

Wow beautiful pictures.
We have snow but not the amounts many have had or having...but enough to make a snowman. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter