"Snow" on Main Street

LorlovesStitch

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how far down Main Street it "snows" during the MVMCP, and at what time it does this? We will be at MVMCP on Dec.1 and my brother is thinking about proposing to his girlfriend there. He is thinking about in front of the Castle, but kind of wanted to do it where it was "snowing". :love: Has anyone done this before, or have any other ideas he could do? Thanks in advance!

From what I remember, it snows up until Casey's Corner on Main Street. Your brother sounds like a true romantic! Enjoy! :wizard:

I remember it starting to snow long before the parade started. :cool1: Hope this is the only kind of blizzard I'm in this year!! ;)

That's exactly where and when I got engaged!!!! Small world!! Mine was Dec. 16th though. It stops snowing at the end of Main Street. I got engaged right behind the castle after the fireworks. He wanted to do it during Wishes, but we couldn't get close enough to the castle for his liking. It was so incredible. Especially because of all of the excitement of Christmas, Disney, MVMCP, etc. Tell him he should definately do it!!!! :)

Just don't try to catch any snowflakes on your tongue. Yuck, soap bubbles.

LorlovesStitch said:
Does anyone know how far down Main Street it "snows" during the MVMCP, and at what time it does this? We will be at MVMCP on Dec.1 and my brother is thinking about proposing to his girlfriend there. He is thinking about in front of the Castle, but kind of wanted to do it where it was "snowing". :love: Has anyone done this before, or have any other ideas he could do? Thanks in advance!

We'll be there with you! We'll be celebrating our 30th anniversary! We Disneymooned at the Poly 30 years ago and will be going back for our anniversary! We'll be looking for someone proposing during MVMCP that night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter