Snow fall in Celebration?

amystevekai&bump

DIS Veteran
Hi, my mum is flying home on Dec 1st - is there any chance the snow falls in November at Celebration???:santa:

Many thanks for any info!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Nightly Snow Falls at 6, 7, 8 and 9 PM. Photos with Santa, Strolling Holiday Carolers, an Ice Rink Nov 27- Dec 31

We've been a few times, worth going to. Make sure you have an ice cream at kilwins, yummy.

We went to the 1st one last year, just after thanksgiving and it was very busy.

DH and I went there on Christmas Day night. We thought the snow was better than Disney's! :rotfl: We left the girls back at the hotel watching a film and we had a lovely time strolling around and drinking hot chocolate sat in the rocking chairs by the lake. A little glimpse of future holidays when it's just the two of us! :rotfl2:

thank you both - it sounds fantastic!!:santa: My mum loves icecream so I'm sure she'll enjoy that and we are definitely going when we get there in December!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter