Snack must haves? Or alltime faves?

I have to jump on the Dole Whip/Float bandwagon, they are just so delicious! The fudge is amazing too, I'm sure the one I got had Reeces Pieces or something else peanut buttery through it, yum! For a more adult treat I always have at least one Pina Colava during my trip, this is possibly the best thing I have ever tasted at Disney!!

EDIT: I just remembered this thread was about 'snacks' not 'treats'. Please don't think I spend my days 'snacking' on cocktails! It's just a treat I have once or twice on holiday!!!

(Especially since the awesomely delightful FROZEN LATTE from the former Main Street Bakery is a thing of the past :sad2: )

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :sad::sad: This was my favorite thing to have with my Main St Bakery Banana Bread Pudding. It always had to be my first and last snack of every trip. I knew there was a chance the Banana Bread Pudding would be gone (but could possibly still be there) with the transfer to Starbucks, but I wasn't even thinking about the fact that the latte would definitely be gone :sad:

My DD and I really enjoyed a stop we made at Gaston's Tavern. We shared a cup of hummus and pretzels and a giant cinnamon bun. It was calm and quiet in there, and just enough snack to keep us going.

I also really enjoyed the make it yourself krispie treat at DTD.

I always have to get one of those stuffed cheese pretzels. I think it's jalapeno. It's a soft pretezel with some ooey, gooey cheese in the middle. I think I remember getting it one of those carts in HS?!?!?! Another must have is the carrot cake whoopie pie thing at HS- (Starring Rolls, maybe?). It is a soft carrot cake cookie with cream cheese frosting sandwiched between those cookies. It is the size of my 2 year old's head (according to my 6 year old). Can't wait to get my fix in June!

My favorite MUST have snacks:

1. Dole Whip (regular, the float is too much pineapple for me)
2. Mickey Ice Cream Bar
3. Cupcakes from Starring Rolls at H.S :)
4. Lapu Lapu drink (served in a pineapple!) at the Polynesian Resort:cool1:
5. Chocolate covered Mickey rice krispy treats

Swirl cones!! I have to devour at least one a day while I'm there :love:

Runner up - Chocolate dipped marshmallows on a Mickey straw. An ooey gooey kebab of love...

Mine use to be the custard-filled, confectioner's sugar laden Napoleon from Boulangerie Patisserie in France, but I've read the recipe has changed. The new Napoleon looks more like one I had at Starring Rolls, which I wasn't too crazy about.

Runner up is the chocolate covered ice cream Mickey Bar if I can find someone to share it with. :)

Double scoop choc. chip mint ice cream from The Plaza on Main Street - I know it's not a unique treat but always tastes better from there and is a must every trip!!

Also the Grand Mariner slushie from the cart in World Showcase :goodvibes
Hoping to try one of the yummy cupcakes from Starring Rolls this trip, and/or the famous cinnamon buns (formerly from Main Street Bakery). Good thing there's alot of walking at WDW with all these calories we're consuming!!

Haven't seen it mentioned and but last trip two years ago I got a zebra cupcake at AK at a little stand (can't remember the name) it had shaved white and milk chocolate on top and it was very yummy!

Mickey rice krispie treats

Citrus Swirl (Sunshine Tree Terrace)

Dole Whip swirl with orange (Aloha Isle)

anything from Kringla Bakeri

a funnel cake from Sleepy Hollow

Sunshine Seasons used to have this amazing dessert called the Asian (chocolate?) cake. it was SO good. sadly, they don't have it anymore.

Kaki Gori ice in Japan. I like it half Cherry Half honeydew melon.
Strawberry Tart in France.
Grey Goose Slushy.
Churros in Mexico.
Can you tell I love EPCOT?
Oh. And I have to have the chocolate croissant every morning.
It is a good thing I do so much walking.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :sad::sad: This was my favorite thing to have with my Main St Bakery Banana Bread Pudding. It always had to be my first and last snack of every trip. I knew there was a chance the Banana Bread Pudding would be gone (but could possibly still be there) with the transfer to Starbucks, but I wasn't even thinking about the fact that the latte would definitely be gone :sad:

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Can somebody tell me the difference between a Dole Whip and a Citrus Swirl? I get a Dole Whip every trip and for some reason I have never heard of a Citrus Swirl.

I dream about the grey goose slushies. I will have one after the princess half this weekend!:cool1:

ANYTHING from Karamelle Kuche' in Germany, in EPCOT

Oh, my, YES!!! Everything in there looks & tastes amazing. We had the dark chocolate covered carmel with sea salt last time & I am STILL craving it. DD mentions it all. the. time! She also tried the choc carmel dipped strawberries & said they were the best she's ever had.

Another vote for Sleepy Hollow - we tried the funnel cakes & waffles & especially loved the fresh fruit/nutella waffle. Next time we plan on trying their lunch menu for waffle sandwiches too.

My niece loved the turkey legs but the rest of us didn't care for them at all.

DTD - Ghiradelli hot fudge sundaes. All of their ice cream sundaes look great but we can't get past the basic hot fudge.... it's soooooo rich!

We do cinnamon rolls on Main St on our 1st MK day for breakfast & love them, but I don't think there's anything specific or special about them... it's more that we don't normally eat pastries for breakfast so it's a nice treat to get a fast sugar buzz on vacation.

There were little pastry/coffee carts in Epcot (over by Ellen's ride) and also in HS outside of the ToT exit/giftshop last time we were there (Dec) and they had the biggest, yummiest, softest yeast raised donuts we've ever had. 4 of us split 2 donuts one morning & they were SO good!

I need to know more about these Grey Goose Slushies!! Someone, please! LOL! (I'm guessing it's an Epcot thing? I haven't heard of them but I'm a huge GG fan so I HAVE to try it now!!)

I think this pic sums it up:

images

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter