Snack must haves? Or alltime faves?

Always have to get a mickey ice cream bar. My #2 would be the school bread. Always makes me think of my mom cause she got it for me the first time we went and I was convinced I wouldn't like it. Boy was I wrong haha.

MK- Dole Whip!, Pretzels in Tomorrowland seem to just always hit the spot *drool*

Epcot- Cinnamon glazed pecans

HS- Ice cream next to tower of terror.

What are some snack must-haves for each of the parks? Can you describe the snack? Why did you like it?

MK - Cinnamon roll - self descriptive, and yummy!

MK - Dole Whip Float

AK - Jalapeno cream cheese filled pretzel

Epcot - Berry Croissant Pudding

DHS - None

Chocolate covered frozen banana: nice treat instead of ice cream, a bit healthier, very yummy! You can get them any ice cream stand

Red Velvet Cheescake Cupcake: Starring Rolls at DHS: Absolutely delicious, light, fresh, greatest cupcake ever!!

Mickey Soft Pretzel: pretzel stands, especially in Frontierland, YUM!!

I don't necessarily have favorites for every park, but Mickey ice cream bars and Dole Whips are must haves every trip! After all, everyone knows calories and fat don't exist when you're on vacation. :D

Jalapeno cheese stuffed pretzels:)

Milk or dark chocolate salted caramel from Karmel Kuche in Germany at Epcot:)

Honorable mention - Mickey ice cream sandwich - love these - :lovestruc

The carrot cake cookie from Writer's Stop in DHS. I have it for breakfast once each trip. It is huge, yummy, and I eat every single bite of it myself!!! Already thinking about having one in six weeks!!! :yay:

Magic Bars at Port Orleans Riverside food court
Warm cinnamon roasted almonds at vendor carts parks

DHS - Another vote for the Red Velvet Cupcake from Starring Rolls

Epcot - the caramel corm from Germany
the churritos at the Mexican quick service restaurant

MK - we loved the cupcakes at BOG - I believe they are a snack credit at lunch
another vote for the fresh baked cookie ice cream sandwich

Magic Bars at Port Orleans Riverside food court
Warm cinnamon roasted almonds at vendor carts parks

DHS - Another vote for the Red Velvet Cupcake from Starring Rolls

oh no. This makes me sad. Was there on Monday and got the Cinnamon Roll over that Red Velvet Cupcake, which was calling my name also. Did it mostly since the cinnamon roll was much bigger and knew the kids would want a bite, which they did.

We just got home today and this thread has me saying...man, I missed a lot of good stuff.

i thought of another! beignets from french quarter! well, we call them "little pillows" lol but holy crap, they are amazing. be careful not to inhale the powdered sugar and choke, like my boyfriend and i both did on our first bites, hahaha.

Red velvet mickey cake pop.
Red velvet cheesecake cupcake.
Ameican Dream. Didn't think I would like it but it was really good.

Never had a Dole whip but it's on my list. As well as the Nuetella waffle.

Frozen cokes! We can get them at home but they don't taste as good. I have seen the @ MK and AK.

I agree 100%. They aren't the same anywhere else. I can't explain it. I edited this to include, that you can find Frozen cokes at all 4 parks. Last year I asked my travel agent for list of where they were available. And she rocked and got it for me. In Epcot, I go to Club Cool to get mine. And at HS close to Echo lake, can't remember the name though.

claryche said:
I agree 100%. They aren't the same anywhere else. I can't explain it. I edited this to include, that you can find Frozen cokes at all 4 parks. Last year I asked my travel agent for list of where they were available. And she rocked and got it for me. In Epcot, I go to Club Cool to get mine. And at HS close to Echo lake, can't remember the name though.

DH will be glad to know they are at all 4 parks.

Epcot: the dark chocolate sea salt caramels in Germany

MK: smoothies at Auntie Gravity's in Tomorrowland....and popcorn

DHS: there is a fruit and cheese plate at Starring Rolls that is awesome and has three choc. covered strawberries plus grapes, breads, cheeses

I just have not had many snacks at AK since we do not go there as much. We did eat at Yak and Yeti for the first time on our last trip and loved it. But I have never had a snack item there.

My favorite snack at a resort is always nachos and an adult beverage at the pool or a chocolate croissant in the morning.

Can't wait to be back for spring break!

Another vote for the Dole Whip float. I also enjoy the glazed almonds. The Magic Cookie Bar at POR is very good too.

Thanks for the ideas. Updating my 2013 Snack Credit spreadsheet to ensure I try several of these items come Dec. YUMMY!!!

mickey head (or any shape really, the holiday ones work too) chocolate covered rice krispie treats with non-pariels/sprinkles. you can get them at almost any gift shop.

and at AK cause we've gone in the summer, the frozen lemonade. that park is just hotter than the others, and nothing feels better than that cool tart sweet drink.

Mickey Bar

Dole Whip

No other snacks necessary

(Especially since the awesomely delightful FROZEN LATTE from the former Main Street Bakery is a thing of the past :sad2: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter