***Smiley Thread #16*** Some MORE Favorite Smilies

....same here....
heat.JPG

Why the sad face?

:listen:
....didn't go too well yesterday at the hospital....my platelet count went down to 5,000! So now I'm BACK on the Prednisone [80MGs] and I have to go for 2 infusions of IVIG [intravenous immunoglobulin] on Monday and Tuesday mornings - my flight leaves at 4:30 so it'll be cutting it close on Tuesday.

....didn't go too well yesterday at the hospital....my platelet count went down to 5,000! So now I'm BACK on the Prednisone [80MGs] and I have to go for 2 infusions of IVIG [intravenous immunoglobulin] on Monday and Tuesday mornings - my flight leaves at 4:30 so it'll be cutting it close on Tuesday.
Sorry I missed this.
I hope everything went well.
:hug:

Sorry I missed this.
I hope everything went well.
:hug:
....it actually did....my count went up again, to 143,000 so I was able to skip the infusion. However, I really overdid it my first full day at WDW. I spent a good part of the day at SAB. I guess, the combination of all the meds, the intense sun, and not enough hydration [ I did drink fluids, though, throughout the afternoon :confused3 ] gave me a killer headache that I have never experienced before in my life. As a result, I wasn't able to enjoy the Earidescent Nite with my DS that evening as much as I could have. I wasn't even hungry - not enough to partake of F&WF [all I had was a bao bun from China and a chicken skewer from Morocco]. We could have stayed in Epcot till 1AM but we left before midnight....

Very sorry to read this.

....it actually did....my count went up again, to 143,000 so I was able to skip the infusion. However, I really overdid it my first full day at WDW. I spent a good part of the day at SAB. I guess, the combination of all the meds, the intense sun, and not enough hydration [ I did drink fluids, though, throughout the afternoon :confused3 ] gave me a killer headache that I have never experienced before in my life. As a result, I wasn't able to enjoy the Earidescent Nite with my DS that evening as much as I could have. I wasn't even hungry - not enough to partake of F&WF [all I had was a bao bun from China and a chicken skewer from Morocco]. We could have stayed in Epcot till 1AM but we left before midnight....
Darn it. I hope you feel better soon. 🙏

Darn it. I hope you feel better soon. 🙏
...it was kinda a shame, because it just wasn't a headache; my eyes hurt pretty bad too, and it also made me nauseous...I felt bad that I put a damper on my DS's evening, especially since we were both really looking forward to it....took most of the vacay time to actually bounce back and recuperate.... :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter