SMASH thread!

I didn't watch. I tuned in, but as soon as I saw Jimmy :headache: I just couldn't watch it anymore. Even to see how the show ended.

So did those two couples listed above end up together?

Sure looked like they did. Ivy and Derek was quite sweet I thought.

I didn't watch. I tuned in, but as soon as I saw Jimmy :headache: I just couldn't watch it anymore. Even to see how the show ended.

So did those two couples listed above end up together?

I was watching the finale with a friend, and we both agreed we liked Kyle, and that we'd rather have seen Jimmy killed off. I wish Jeremy Jordan continued success, but I don't know if I could ever see him on Broadway.

We also wondered if Katherine McPhee was consistently bland because she can't act her way out of a paper bag or if her character was supposed to be vapid. Or maybe they adjusted her character to vapid.

I will miss SMASH! I hope they put Season 2 on DVD!

I wish Jeremy Jordan continued success, but I don't know if I could ever see him on Broadway.
And I'm the other way around! I saw him on Broadway in Newsies first, and couldn't believe that was him singing in Smash because it was so bad in comparison!

We also wondered if Katherine McPhee was consistently bland because she can't act her way out of a paper bag or if her character was supposed to be vapid. Or maybe they adjusted her character to vapid.

I will miss SMASH! I hope they put Season 2 on DVD!
She seemed more vapid in Season 2 than in Season 1. Maybe because Jimmy was so boring, and there wasn't a drop of chemistry between them. At least she had chemistry with Dev and Derrick.

OK, I just watched the final episode. I cried. There, I admit it! I am really going to miss this show, I love Broadway and it was a nice little fantasy/reality escape. The cast was so wonderful, too bad the writers ruined it. :(

ok...this is driving me crazy so i really would appreciate an answer to this question.....

who is the actor who played patrick(the tony award judge that tom sent the bottle of wine to). I have been racking my brain where i saw him before or just to find out his real name so i can look up his acting past.

ok...this is driving me crazy so i really would appreciate an answer to this question.....

who is the actor who played patrick(the tony award judge that tom sent the bottle of wine to). I have been racking my brain where i saw him before or just to find out his real name so i can look up his acting past.

He played Scotty on Brothers and Sisters, Luke McFarlane :)

thank you soooo much for the answer...it really was driving me crazy...now that i know what role he was in prior to smash i can picture it.

He played Scotty on Brothers and Sisters, Luke McFarlane :)

Thanks!! I was also trying to place him.

I love how they tied everything up! I will miss the show. My fantasy has always been to be on broadway in an ensemble. And although I know the show was not realistic, it did give some insight into that world.

My husband commented after he watched: "Everybody ended up with somebody except for Tom!"

I read an interview with Josh Safran and he said there's another 15 minutes in the DVD version of the finale.

My husband commented after he watched: "Everybody ended up with somebody except for Tom!"

I read an interview with Josh Safran and he said there's another 15 minutes in the DVD version of the finale.

And Anna! did she finally dump the crackhead? They must have skipped that part. :rotfl:

I will miss it! I HATE that is seems like the show turns around and starts getting good right when it gets cancelled. And I love that they managed to leave the door open, but tied everything up just in case. I'll admit I *might* have shed a few tears.

One thing that always annoyed me, lol was how they made Angelica Houston to look! She looks hideous, and looks so much better out of that character.

I know not important but it just irks me lol.

I'll miss Smash. I really enjoyed the show. I liked how it provided a look as to how things on Broadway work. Sad to see it go. :(

I see there's no love for Jimmy lol. I love Jeremy Jordan but that's just cause he was Jack Kelly in Newsies. And he was great! That boy can sing! :)

.....before I had heard anything here [or otherwise] I kinda knew that Smash was being cancelled, mainly because of the move in time/day slot and watching that last episode kinda hinted towards it......shame - I really loved the show....:confused3 I'm gonna miss Derek the most.....:sad:

One thing that always annoyed me, lol was how they made Angelica Houston to look! She looks hideous, and looks so much better out of that character.

I know not important but it just irks me lol.

I agree. She looked like a transvestite in some shots. Not very flattering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter