Small Wedding & Reception... is it possible?

alyssa18o6

Disney Obsessed.
Hi all! Starting to look into planning and find myself super confused with all the stipulations, venues etc. Do you think it be possible to have a small wedding under $10k? I’m talking wedding ceremony and reception. Guest count would be less than 30, probably around 20.

It is possible as long as you keep it super-simple. But don't forget tax and service charge! This episode explains how to have a small wedding for the minimum expenditure, and I have a self-calculating budget worksheet in Chapter 13 of my Fairytale Weddings Guide where you can put in the prices for the venues and things you want, then see how much you'll spend (including tax and service charge): https://disneyweddingpodcast.com/how-to-have-a-small-disney-wedding/

That's tight. I'm planning my vow renewal and booked the least expensive locations at the least expensive times and I'm still in the $10-12k range for 20 people, and that's with doing my own floral. I'm not including the cost of my dress/floral in that price or our accommodations.

I'm with Ginamarie. Looking at the website pricing, it would be very challenging to stay under $10k. Still worth talking to a Disney wedding planner, but I would also look at alternatives such as doing the ceremony and/or reception at the Swan and Dolphin (the property is run by Marriott, so they'll have different pricing, but still keeps you in the Disney bubble).

Hi all! Starting to look into planning and find myself super confused with all the stipulations, venues etc. Do you think it be possible to have a small wedding under $10k? I’m talking wedding ceremony and reception. Guest count would be less than 30, probably around 20.
I actually had about 25 people at my wedding last year. Everything took place at my uncle's house (sort of a family tradition) and it was perfect. My husband and I really don't like big crowds or being the center of attention so the smaller the better.
We did have a lot of help from family, and I think the total cost for everything was under two thousand--for my dress, catering, flowers, all of it, so it can he done.
For a budget wedding dress that it actually good quality, visit azazie.com. my dress was only $200!

I actually had about 25 people at my wedding last year. Everything took place at my uncle's house (sort of a family tradition) and it was perfect. My husband and I really don't like big crowds or being the center of attention so the smaller the better.
We did have a lot of help from family, and I think the total cost for everything was under two thousand--for my dress, catering, flowers, all of it, so it can he done.
For a budget wedding dress that it actually good quality, visit azazie.com. my dress was only $200!

That sounds amazing and great deals. But I think the OP meant at Disney!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter