slo's Wednesday poll - leftover pizza

Do You Like Leftover Pizza????

• I love it

Votes: 36 48.0%
  • I like it

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I sorta like it (depends on where it's from)

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I will eat it if it's literally the only thing in the house

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • I don't like pizza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't eat pizza - I'm allergic

• I don't eat pizza - please post why

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I've never tried pizza

• Other (please post your answer)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
We love leftover pizza, and always order a large just so we have leftovers for the next day. I like mine warmed (have always done it in the microwave, but like the idea of wrapping it in foil and then putting it in the oven so will try that next time), not cold...the cheese has to be melty and gooey.

Not a huge fan of leftover pizza, though I will eat it. Heated up, not cold.

It's funny, generally I have no problem with leftovers, but the two foods that most people seem to enjoy the most as leftovers, pizza and spaghetti, are the two foods I really don't care for leftover.

The only leftover pizza that I'll eat is Giordano's stuffed, and it has to be heated up in the oven.

We always order the largest possible pizza so we get some the next day! My dh discovered the absolute best way to reheat pizza is to microwave a slice for 45 seconds or so and then put it in a hot non-stick frying pan to "crisp up" the crust. Soooo good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter