slo’s Tuesday 11/29 poll - Breakfast

Breakfast - What is your typical breakfast? (M.C.)

• Cold cereal

Votes: 33 27.5%
  • Hot cereal (oatmeal, cream of wheat & er

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • Toast, bagel, English muffin & etc

Votes: 44 36.7%
  • Yogurt

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • Fruit

Votes: 20 16.7%
  • Granola bar, Nutrigrain bar & etc

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Fast food or Restaurant

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Eggs

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I don’t eat breakfast

Votes: 16 13.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 24 20.0%

• Total voters
Typically, I only eat breakfast when I am on a diet or traveling.

For a diet, it’s a cereal bar for breakfast and I have breakfast then so I can properly spread out my eating during the day.

When traveling, I’ll eat whatever the hotel offers. I eat when traveling because I usually get carried away during the day and forget to eat lunch.

Weekdays is most often a bowl of cereal at my desk at work. I have to wait an hour after I take my thyroid medication to eat so it is either get up earlier to take the medication or eat at work.

Weekends it is whatever I feel like but rarely cereal.

Weekdays is most often a bowl of cereal at my desk at work. I have to wait an hour after I take my thyroid medication to eat so it is either get up earlier to take the medication or eat at work.

Weekends it is whatever I feel like but rarely cereal.
I take my thyroid meds first thing when I wake up. Then after showering, packing my lunch, etc it's almost an hour. Then I take more medication with my breakfast.
I could never not eat breakfast as I need to take food with medication several times daily.

I usually just have coffee most mornings, occasionally a muffin or croissant. I will eat a bigger breakfast if we are going somewhere to eat of if my husband runs to the bagel shop in town, so in other words-if I have to make it I probably won't have it 🤣

Usually coffee with a protein shake for creamer and a bowl of almonds.

I was on an oatmeal kick for a few weeks - oats, cooked in protein shake, with MCT oil, turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon, some sea salt.

The last few days it has been cherry tomatoes with mozzarella balls, topped with some basil paste.

I'm a cereal fiend. I have at least five different kinds in the cupboard. I have a bowl every day for breakfast, along with an orange.

Lately I have either cold cereal, a bagel or bread and peanut butter. I’m on a little break from eggs but I eat that too.

It depends on my mood. I eat a bowl of cereal, not only for breakfast at least once a week for supper as well. I love cereal. Some mornings I eat frozen waffles with no sugar added syrup and two pieces of turkey sausage. Every once in a while scrambled eggs with a slice of whole grain toast. Sometimes a whole wheat English muffin with peanut butter.

I have Diabetes 2 so weekday mornings I eat a bowl of Salad and some meat of some kind. Weekends I have some cheese and Belavita biscuits.... but I am going to cut out the biscuits!

I really don’t have a typical breakfast. I would heat up pizza, for instance if we had it. From list, I checked, eggs, hot cereal and yogurt because those could be breakfast.

Tuesdays and Thursdays I have a banana and yogurt around 9am. For some reason when I go into the office I’m hungrier than the days I stay home. I normally don’t eat until the afternoon on MWF. On the weekends my husband likes to make breakfast or go pick something up.

I checked them all except granola bar. I am a breakfast person, could eat breakfast foods 3 times a day. I seem to go in cycles. Currently, I have a low-carb protein drink, a glass of orange juice, a fiber wafer and one of those small cups of diced peaches, sugar free (I hate taking the top seal off those, must be delicate or spill)

Coffee with cream, no sugar.

If I can’t make it until lunch, I typically will eat a handful of nuts or a scoop of peanut butter to tide me over.

I alternate between cold cereal and eggs. Once in a while I will make hot oatmeal. Being retired I now have the luxury of having the time to fix eggs. When I was working I was up, ate, got dressed, shaved, brushed teeth, drove the 13 miles to work, and sitting at my desk at work an hour after I got up.
I guess I could have gotten up earlier to cook breakfast, but when you already getting up at 2 am, you don't want to get up any earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter