slo’s THURSDAY poll - Christmas Wreath

Christmas Wreaths - How many do you have?

• Zero

Votes: 16 17.8%

Votes: 30 33.3%

Votes: 16 17.8%

Votes: 11 12.2%

Votes: 4 4.4%

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 7 or more

• I don’t put up any Christmas decorations

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
I picked three - I bought a HUGE one day after Christmas at Hobby Lobby dirt cheap - beautiful - it’s the size of a small Buick - it’s like pulling teeth to get DH ( his idea to buy wreath btw) to put it up
Currently I have two up - one on front door and one I made by fireplace ( puppy doing great job eating it). I also have big Mickey Ear wreath that has not been hung yet so I didn’t count that either
Love the look of wreath on a fence Bobbi !!! ❤️

16! We live in a New England Colonial and put wreaths on every window in the front of the house with candles underneath each one at night, as well as the front door. I also have three windows in my kitchen that have mini red berry wreaths on.

Two
We have one on the front door. It is made of all pointsettias. My daughter made a handprint wreath in kindergarten that I cherish that I put in my kitchen every year. She's in 9th grade now and I cherish it even more when I look at her little green handprints on that wreath.

Last edited:
Two - one outside our front door and one on the inside front door.
I do this too, except the outside one is more of a spray of greenery, berries and ribbon. The wreath hangs on the inside of the door. The two are attached together by a strong ribbon and I lay it over the top of the door and it holds both of them in balance without the need for bulky wreath hangers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter