slo’s THURSDAY 11/10 poll - Green Tea

Green Tea - Do you drink it hot or cold and how often? (M.C.)

• I drink it hot

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • I drink it cold

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • I drink it both ways

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • I don’t drink it

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • I drink it very often

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • I drink it often

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • I drink it just once in awhile

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • I drink it rarely

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • I’ve never had green tea hot or cold

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
First….just a quick side note….it’s two weeks before Thanksgiving 😳🍁🦃
These holidays are coming in fast like a freight train.

On to today’s poll….

Do you drink Green Tea?
If yes - do you drink it cold or hot?
If yes - how often?
(multiple choice)

For Me….…Yes, I drink it hot and I drink it 5 days a week.
The other 2 days I drink either a fruit flavored hot tea or Chamomile hot tea with a little honey added.
I drink this every afternoon and all my teas are decaffeinated.
I never drink my green tea cold - I’ve had it, I liked it, I just prefer it hot.

51B6D06B-41C1-4DB8-ACEC-97B495768DF0.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't drink it at all. I have tried. It makes my stomach hurt and I don't like the taste.

I like black tea.....hot or cold. Hot .....either cinnamon, mint or orange spice

I don't like tea at all. Any tea. To be polite, if you brought me a glass of ice tea, I'd drink it, so no heath issues, just don't like the taste.

I also don't like black coffee (same as above, will only drink to be polite) nor do I like anything beyond basic coffee. Yes, I'm boring. Just noting it, in case anyone is starting their Christmas shopping for me. :rolleyes:
😄

I drink green tea all the time. I LOVE green tea. Hot jasmine tea is my favorite but I also drink it cold. A Korean supermarket near me sells bottles of cold Jasmine tea that I buy all the time.

I voted other because the only time I drink green tea is in a recipe for Brandy Slush. 😁🤪🥳

I don't like tea at all. Any tea. To be polite, if you brought me a glass of ice tea, I'd drink it, so no heath issues, just don't like the taste.

I also don't like black coffee (same as above, will only drink to be polite) nor do I like anything beyond basic coffee. Yes, I'm boring. Just noting it, in case anyone is starting their Christmas shopping for me. :rolleyes:
😄
Have you seen Ted Lasso? His repulsion for tea is hilarious. GREAT series on Apple TV, high recommend it.

I like all teas, hot and cold. I do know green tea does have health benefits but had to chuckle when my DD and I were in China and visited a tea plantation. We had a tea ceremony and then heard the sales pitch how tea either cured or prevented almost every ailment one could imagine. Yes, we did buy some to bring home lol.

I really try to drink green tea and I prefer it iced but it is not my favorite. I prefer Irish Breakfast tea as my favorite. I drink a cup every morning with lemon but I am going to try to have green tea in the afternoon when I come home from school. This is my grazing time and I am terrible about food choices. Hoping having the green tea will help.

Don’t like tea or coffee for that matter. Husband drinks it though just not green.

I drink green tea all the time. I LOVE green tea. Hot jasmine tea is my favorite but I also drink it cold. A Korean supermarket near me sells bottles of cold Jasmine tea that I buy all the time.
:thumbsup2 I do enjoy jasmine tea with a meal at Asian restaurants. Beyond that though, I don’t really like the taste of regular green tea and I find it oddly stimulating - much more so than caffeine, to which I am acclimated. I’ll drink it if it’s the only thing on offer but would never buy or brew it for myself.

I voted other because the only time I drink green tea is in a recipe for Brandy Slush. 😁🤪🥳
Recipe, please.

We are tea snobs in our house. I just placed an order for over $100 of tea from England. It's our favorite brand, although I know there are other good ones, too. Whittard teas are consistently very good, hence our patronage.

I like green tea. My DD loves it. We get a black and green tea with bergamot, Afternoon Blend, from Whittard. YUM!

We also love matcha. I love the earthiness of it.

Most of the time I have my tea plain without cream/milk or sugar. Occasionally, I will add a little cream/milk to it, or a bit of honey, but not that often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter