slo’s SUNDAY CHRISTMAS WEEK poll - Christmas Tree Lights

Christmas Tree Lights - What’s on your tree(s)?

• White

Votes: 47 54.0%
  • Multicolored (regular)

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Multicolored (LED)

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • Red

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Fiberoptic

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Twinkle

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • I don’t put up a Christmas tree

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 6 6.9%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
What color lights are on your Christmas Tree (s)?
(multiple choice)

For Me……
Living room tree - white twinkle lights (main) & red (highlight)
Family room tree - multicolor (not LED - I prefer the softness of regular colored lights)
DD18’s tree in her bedroom - red only (it’s her Chicago Blackhawks tree)
My hallway tree - fiber optic (my grandma’s small tree that I kept after she passed away)

We have multicolor LED lights on our Christmas tree (we only do one). This is our first year with LED. We needed to replace the lights so we "upgraded' to the LEDs but I do not like them very much. I wish we'd stuck with incandescents.

2 have white , 2 have multi coloured.

No blinking lights for us either. Husband tried that one year and it was to annoying while watching tv…to me anyway.

Multi-coloured everywhere; outside, on the tree, on the garlands draping the mantle and bannister. All LED now and although I do miss the clear, bright colours of the old glass ones, the LED's are safer (they throw no heat at all) for prolonged use and take almost no power to run. They're so warm-looking and cheerful; coming downstairs each morning and seeing the glow is one of my small joys in life.

Plain white is way too sterile and cold-looking for our already frigid and dark environment this time of year. I really don't find them attractive at all. It also does seem like they're less in-fashion now than they were 10 years ago.

2 have white , 2 have multi coloured.

No blinking lights for us either. Husband tried that one year and it was to annoying while watching tv…to me anyway.

I also couldn’t have blinking lights where I watch TV - it would be very annoying for me too.

Foyer Tree - White Lights, non-blinking

Living Room Tree - White Lights, non-blinking

Kitchen Tree - White Lights, non-blinking

Family Room Tree - Multi-colored, blinking in a varied pattern
(The garland on the mantel in the family room is also multi-colored but is not blinking.)

Our Bedroom Tree - White Lights, non-blinking

Kids’ Bedroom Trees - Multi-colored, non-blinking

OTHER

I have too many strands of lights ( per the husband)
Some years ( last year) I'll have multi color. This year its clear.
This is the 2 year of the LED clear and they'll be used outside from now on. When I want clear lights on my tree, I prefer a yellowy, golden color, not a in your face disco white glare. Sorry, not sorry, I do not like LED Christmas lights, at all.

red white and blue.....standard colors for the 20 foot strands that the gardeners for hire apply when scaling the palm trees....if you are going to pay 100.00....might as well use colors that know no season l

Foyer Tree - White Lights, non-blinking

Living Room Tree - White Lights, non-blinking

Kitchen Tree - White Lights, non-blinking

Family Room Tree - Multi-colored, blinking in a varied pattern
(The garland on the mantel in the family room is also multi-colored but is not blinking.)

Our Bedroom Tree - White Lights, non-blinking

Kids’ Bedroom Trees - Multi-colored, non-blinking
What?! No Dining Room Tree?! You really need to elevate your Christmas Tree game!
:P

I voted other because like PP our main tree in the living room can be either multicolor, colored, pastel, or a combination of multi and white. Right now I keep it on non-blinking multi because I think it shows off all of my Disney ornaments better. The tree that's up permanently in our basement is multicolor, also non-blinking. If I wanted to see blinking lights I'd go to Vegas.

We have white and multi colored on our tree. It's not pre-lit, we just wrap the tree in strands of both. The outside has warm white icicles, white on the 2 outdoor trees on the porch, and the little tabletop hall tree has multicolored.

White - front living room
White - back family room
Red & white - kitchen
Multi - master bedroom
Multi - upstairs loft

White is what I prefer and I don't put up a Christmas tree.

Ex preferred colored and I really don't like colored, so you can guess what color was on the tree for 17 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter