slo’s FRIDAY 2/3 poll - Universal Studios Florida

Universal Studios Florida - Have you been and when?

• Yes - I’ve been to Universal Studios Florida

Votes: 90 73.2%
  • No - I’ve not been to Universal Studios Florida

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • This year 2023

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Last year 2022

Votes: 20 16.3%

Votes: 9 7.3%

Votes: 5 4.1%

Votes: 13 10.6%
  • 2018 or earlier

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • I’ve never been to Universal Studios Florida

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have been to USH several times (grew up in Southern CA) but have never been to USO even though we live locally. My husband and I would love to go but there is zero for our kids to do and I would have to pay for two of them to get in and sit around all day so that’s not going to happen as much as we would like to check it out.
Why can't they do anything? I always thought UO was amazing for young kids - wonderful playareas, Barney show (is that still there), all the Seuss stuff. My kids went many times as young children and never sat around all day.

Why can't they do anything? I always thought UO was amazing for young kids - wonderful playareas, Barney show (is that still there), all the Seuss stuff. My kids went many times as young children and never sat around all day.
Kid zone is gone (ET is the only thing left, no Barney, no play areas, no woody woodpecker kid coaster) so in Universal Studios park the only thing my kids (6 (has special needs both physical and neurological), 3 and newborn) can do that I’m aware of is the stationary seats on minions. Not sure the baby can even do that.

The 6 year old is taller than the 3 year old and can obviously do more but they aren’t appropriate for him at this time.

They can do Hogwarts Express, and then in IOA there is a playground in Jurassic Park, One Fish Two Fish and the carousel in Seuss landing. That’s not worth the entrance fee for our family. It may be worth it for some but we can’t justify it at this point. Maybe in a few years 🤷‍♀️

Have only been there once, a few years ago, and we enjoyed it as first time visitors (with no young kids). Mainly wanted to see the Harry Potter areas. Saw both parks in two days (and Disney parks on other days of the same trip.)

I have been a couple times, pre-Potter, and it just wasn’t my thing. I am not into thrill rides at all, and their rides aren’t always as size inclusive as they could be. Also, I am not a huge fan of a lot of the movies behind their attractions, including Potter. I am not saying it’s a bad park, it’s just not my cup of tea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter