Slinky Dog wait time?

JenaRuns

Mouseketeer
Anybody know about how long the wait time is these days for the Slinky Dog Coaster? No FPs are available for our entire week-long visit in December. Thank you!

I've been watching it (and FOP) every day for the past several weeks. There are inevitable spikes at times, but generally what I'm seeing is around 40 - 60 minutes. The interesting exception is first thing in the morning right after park opening - wait times are much higher then: 75-90 min.

YMMV

Steve

I just got back yesterday and I had been checking the app wait times on/off for past month and I'd say 60 minutes seems to be pretty standard. There does seem to be pretty consistent reports of actual wait times being slightly less.

Also, don't give up hope on day-of fastpass. We started the day with a 9:25am SDD fastpass and was able to get it twice more before 3pm by refreshing (stalking) the app. We were a party of three. We also were able to get a second SDMT and FOP day of during our trip. I've never had more success using MDE to get same day fastpasses than this trip. I know there were insane issues with MDE in the last two weeks....but it worked flawlessly for me in-park this past weekend. Good luck and have fun!

Got to the park 10 minutes after rope drop last Saturday.. Waited 40 minutes (posted time was 60)

Usually ranges about 50-80 min

Keep checking FP's though. I was there 2 weeks ago and got a Slinky FP about 12 hours out for our next day

Don't give up on getting a FP for slinky dog. We are 48 days out and I just snagged 4 FP's. I'm so excited!!!

We decided last week that we wanted to spend Thanksgiving in Disney. We were already past the 60 day mark for FP's so I wasn't able to get the hard ones.

Keep trying everyone!

This all begs the inevitable follow-up question....

If you show up at rope drop or for Early Magic Hours, how are the wait times for all the other Toy Story Land rides (including TSM)?

Don't give up on getting a FP for slinky dog. We are 48 days out and I just snagged 4 FP's. I'm so excited!

Keep trying everyone!

Thanks for the heads up! I got some for us too that week. And I think it's the perfect time too!

On mornings that don’t have Early Morning Magic how early are they letting people into Toy Story Land?

This all begs the inevitable follow-up question....

If you show up at rope drop or for Early Magic Hours, how are the wait times for all the other Toy Story Land rides (including TSM)?

We showed up this last Tuesday for a non -EMH rope drop and had a 9:25am SDD fastpass. We were able to walk on TSM, Alien Swirling Saucers, and TSM again before checking in at right around 9:25am for our fastpass. 95% of the rope drop crowd going to Toy Story Land veered right to get in line for Slinky Dog. After we got off Slinky Dog around 9:35am TSM was a posted 35 minute wait.

We showed up this last Tuesday for a non -EMH rope drop and had a 9:25am SDD fastpass. We were able to walk on TSM, Alien Swirling Saucers, and TSM again before checking in at right around 9:25am for our fastpass. 95% of the rope drop crowd going to Toy Story Land veered right to get in line for Slinky Dog. After we got off Slinky Dog around 9:35am TSM was a posted 35 minute wait.

This is interesting - I'm going on Sat Nov 3 (TP crowd level estimate 3) and they recommended using FP for TSM. Now i'm wondering if that's right or if I should just show up at RD and try to walk on both it and Slinky. I thought it was an odd recommendation but snagged it just in case since the lines used to be so horrendous for it.

My others are RnR and ToT....which are priorities of course. :)

I don't have any FP+ for any TSL rides. My Touring Plans recommends doing TSM first, then SDD, does this make any sense? Still going to try for last minute SDD FP+ but I feel nervous not getting in line right away for SDD. We'll be going 10/15 which is a EMM Monday but we won't be participating in that.

Keep trying to get a FP for it. Refresh (big thread about this) is your friend and it actually works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter