Slimline for summer!

Bumping!

How is everyone doing?
I'm down another pound so 17 pounds gone since I joined MFP. I'm aiming for 2 more pounds by the end of the month so I can drop a number in the tens column of my weight.

Chiropractor noticed my weight loss last week. Said there was less of me to adjust, that was a nice compliment.

Headed there again now, just popped in to say hey.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

I've lost 10lb so far :banana:(need to fix my ticker!) Main thing I love about MFP (apart from that it actually seems to help me lose weight!) is I can access it at work - unlike Dis:headache:. So I'm more often over there as I don't get a lot of time on the PC - too busy exercising:rotfl2:

That's awesome ladies!!:)

I'm at a plateau...haven't lost anything in 3 weeks or so, and I'm getting nervous with my cruise coming up next weekend. Don't want to gain it back! :( I'll be working extra hard this week and going to the gym every day. Would like to lose at least 1-2 lbs before I leave next Wednesday....

I hit a wall for about 3 weeks too. Finally changed my exercise from treadmill to Wii and I broke through.
Still only losing about a pound a week, but I'm ok with that.

Oh I also upped my water and decreased my carbs. Bob Harper says no carbs after lunch and so far it's working.

I'm 14lb down since I started MFP, and just started Zumba last week - so much fun! I'm averaging 1lb a week but week before and after TOM just seem to be a big water baloon so weight is unreliable:rolleyes2

But I've lost 3" off my bust, 1" off my waist and just over 2" off my hips so now I'm properly back in UK 16 (US12?). Only another 21lb to go:scared1: so I won't quite reach my fighting weight by my vacation, but if I stick to 1lb a week I'll only be about 5lb off - I can live with that! Of course by the time I come back I'll be 7lb off....:rolleyes2:worried:

Down 19 pounds. Still have 44 to go. But I'm taking my sweet time.
Donated 1/2 of my dressy clothes because they were to big. Tossed 3 pairs of jeans.
This week I'm going to go through my summer clothes that were to small last year.

Next thing I need to do is work on weights. I need to start toning.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

Hi everyone - i'd like to join you ladies.. Hi My name is Michelle and I have 50 lbs total to lose.. my goal is to be able to wear "cute summer dresses" not really a size ..

I did a couple of the challenges here and managed to keep off that weight but in Mid Jan when I went to my Dr my A1C was creeping back up and I had to be put on a new med in the form of a once a week shot that I give myself -- EEEKKK -- don't like doing it at all so in Mid Feb I stated doing Atkins (I tried WW in the past and while I love the freedom it doens't work for me because I can have all the "white" stuff) so Monday 3/18/13 was one month (or 29 days) at my Blood sugar went down from "my normal" of about 250ish to 130ish most days sometimes even lower! And I've managed to drop 17.1 lbs (so that means 33 lbs left) ! I FEEL GREAT! I just added in dairy in the past 8 or so days and next Monday I'll be adding in nuts and peanut butter (oh how i've missed this!) I have a plan to move slowly thru phase 2 or OWL as they call it and plan to be getting thru the rungs by Mid June then off to pre maintaince and maintaince... I have become accustomed to drinking 64 oz of water and once you get used to it not running to the BR all the time!
Good job to everyone who has posted on their losses!

Coming out of lurkdom to join this thread. We are headed to Disney in late May and I'd really like to drop at least 7 lbs by then. I started eating about 90% paleo in January (no gluten at all, either) and lost 11 pounds by March 1st. I am now sort of plateaued and making some not so great choices. I just jumped back onto myfitnesspal and will start tracking tomorrow. Would love to be there for encouragement to others and to stay focused and motivated on my goals. I want a new swimsuit!!!! :-)

:welcome: bluebell!!!

Congrats on your upcoming trip!!
Thanks for the reminder to get back on mfp... I have been so busy this week that I haven't been on... I need to make that a habit twice a day.. @ breakfast and then after dinner...

I'm now down 20 lb!!! I can fir into things I was going to give my younger, slimmer sister - still soe way to go, but loving MFP for helping me.:goodvibes

Hi everyone - i'd like to join you ladies.. Hi My name is Michelle and I have 50 lbs total to lose.. my goal is to be able to wear "cute summer dresses" not really a size ..

I did a couple of the challenges here and managed to keep off that weight but in Mid Jan when I went to my Dr my A1C was creeping back up and I had to be put on a new med in the form of a once a week shot that I give myself -- EEEKKK -- don't like doing it at all so in Mid Feb I stated doing Atkins (I tried WW in the past and while I love the freedom it doens't work for me because I can have all the "white" stuff) so Monday 3/18/13 was one month (or 29 days) at my Blood sugar went down from "my normal" of about 250ish to 130ish most days sometimes even lower! And I've managed to drop 17.1 lbs (so that means 33 lbs left) ! I FEEL GREAT! I just added in dairy in the past 8 or so days and next Monday I'll be adding in nuts and peanut butter (oh how i've missed this!) I have a plan to move slowly thru phase 2 or OWL as they call it and plan to be getting thru the rungs by Mid June then off to pre maintaince and maintaince... I have become accustomed to drinking 64 oz of water and once you get used to it not running to the BR all the time!
Good job to everyone who has posted on their losses!

Well since posting this, I've added nuts and PB :lovestruc and this week I am adding strawberries.. I also found some low carb baking mix and made pancakes/muffins/biscuits .. YUMMY.. I am down 18.8 lbs and bought my first XL shirt at Old Navy no less in like FOREVER!!! (it was a Mickey T) I wore it yesterday and while it's tighter then my normal clothing it looked GOOD. :woohoo: I am starting Zumba again on Tuesday afternoons. Bring on the cute little summer dresses!!!

I LOVE Zumba:banana: (And this is roughly what I look like doing it :rotfl::lmao:) I especially love that my Zumba teacher just gives us a couple of tips at the beginning of a few tracks and for the rest its just dancing - but in a work-out form! I even bought Wii Zumba 2 - I got it for £15 off Amazon (new with belt) so its less than 4 classes, meaning I can do my one "public" class and as many others as I can manage. I find the Wii one even harder than the full class - I do an intermediate Wii (40 mins) and that's enough, I seriously think about skipping tracks even :blush: so sometimes its just a short class - 20 mins after work

I'm combining it with old fave Rosemary Conley for the toning bit and its making a difference:thumbsup2

I've only done walking since last Tuesday morning (a LOT of walking, but all town/museum stuff) as we were away, and when I got back I was :sick: but its back to work and full fitness regime tomorrow:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter