Sleeping arrangement for 2 yr old and infant

At that age I put the baby in the pack n play and rented a crib for the 2 year old. It was totally worth the cost and he slept great.

At that age I put the baby in the pack n play and rented a crib for the 2 year old. It was totally worth the cost and he slept great.

Where do you rent cribs from at WDW? We will have a 19-month old with us and he didn't do too well in the pack-n-play at Hilton Head a couple of months back.

We used a Baby's Best Friend. They deliver the crib to your resort and pick it up at the end of your stay. We've used them at least 4 times between our two kids and always have had a positive experience.

I saw a post on pinterest about putting two armchairs together and padding it with blankets as a makeshift bed

I saw a post on pinterest about putting two armchairs together and padding it with blankets as a makeshift bed

That might be ok if there are 2 armchairs available to you, which there aren't in a standard Disney hotel room (or any hotel room I've ever stayed in).

We traveled with an Aerobed for kids for a few years around that age, it has raised sides so they don't roll out. It rolled up fairly small and fit into a small duffle bag that we checked if flying. Here it is: http://a.co/iHzZOW7

We're taking our twins for their second birthday next week and putting them both in pack n plays. I'm sure it'll be tight in the room, but at least they'll be contained!

You've gotten a lot of great tips. With both of my children we have ended up just sleeping with them. My son never slept well in a pack n play, and my daughter has done even worse. I moved a bed up to the wall (don't know if that's a possibility in the villa or not), and slept on the other side of my daughter who is 14 months. We were in an all star sports room this trip, so if it had been a queen bed she probably would have slept with us.

When we went to HHI with my then 26 month old, we asked for a blow up mattress from the front desk which we put besides our bed. We intend to ask for the same when we go to Bay Lake Tower in a few months. They don't guarantee having them, but I don't know if that many people ask for them. My daughter loved sleeping on the mattress and I wasn't worried about her rolling off the bed. She is too old for a Pack and Play. We stopped using one when she climbed out of hers several months before she turned two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter