Slacking!

Misty89

DIS Veteran
I have had the worst week ....WW wise, I have not attended my meeting yet this week( and probly will not get there because of $$ and time this week) and frankly i am not that upset about it..... :rolleyes2 I have been starving all week.....not really, just really super hungry and not for salad :furious: I have not counted PTS but i am guessing each day i have atleast 40 ( spose to be 20)...chocolate, brownies, double portion servings everyday :furious:
i am very bloated and have had a chip on my shoulder most of the week for no reason ( my poor family) I am not sure what my problem is.....but i need some dis'ers to kick my but back in gear ( please :) )
anyone else get like this? I know TOM is about 6 days away, but this does not feel like it's related to TOM, but like my body is ganging up on me and saying........"FED ME!"

send the ideas out people! I can t have another week like this next week, I am already afraid i have undone the last 2 weeks loss( 2.6 lbs) and that will depress me more !!!!!!!!!

Tina

Stock up on some fruits and put away the junk. When you're hungry, go for a piece of fruit or a glass of water before eating anything else (unless it's dinner time). But that will help fill you before you eat meals so that you don't eat the double portions. I've had some struggling times like that and I have found that if I keep some fruit near me (in my desk at work I keep those Del Monte or Dole Fruit Bowls) and my water near me that helps me. It doesn't mean that I don't go for the chocolate but it does delay and sometimes I don't want it because I'm full, sometimes.

I do think that it is TOM related. I never use to be like this the week before TOM arrived before I started losing weight. Since I've been losing I notice the week before cravings and feedings have increased with each month. It's very hard.

Good luck and hang in there - please don't quit!!!!!

If I kick you will you kick me? For some reason I am in a snacky mood. I haven't eaten sweets, but I have eaten other things I shouldn't. I went to the gym, but my heart wasn't in it.

I am getting the last of the things that are throwing me for a loop out of my house and work today! Get the items away from you and you won't be tempted to eat the 'bad'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!