Skyliner hours

robl45

DIS Veteran
Anyone know where to find a schedule for the skyliner. I've been googling and nothing. Trying to see if I can do early breakfast and take skyliner. We are going June and August 2020. Contemplating beach club to Riviera for 730 reservation. Id prefer to let kids have fun on skyliner but we will use other means of necessary

Anyone know where to find a schedule for the skyliner. I've been googling and nothing. Trying to see if I can do early breakfast and take skyliner. We are going June and August 2020. Contemplating beach club to Riviera for 730 reservation. Id prefer to let kids have fun on skyliner but we will use other means of necessary

Disney has been publishing the operating hours in the weekly Times Guide, here’s a handy link: http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/p/weekly-walt-disney-world-times-guides.html

To date, they have not been operating the Skyliner particularly early.

Starting times have varied. I don't think Disney has settled on a consistent start time.

There's no way of knowing the schedule for then. I don't think Disney knows yet.

I was looking at the Times Guide mentioned by GA Disney Dad and it mentioned the Pop/AoA and Caribbean Beach but not the Riviera which I found strange. 🤔

I was looking at the Times Guide mentioned by GA Disney Dad and it mentioned the Pop/AoA and Caribbean Beach but not the Riviera which I found strange. 🤔
Riviera is on the Epcot line. It is listed there.

The Riviera hub consists of two small moving pauses between CBR station and Epcot. We just sat through it during our time, but at the first small pause, the doors opened and a CM walked alongside chatting with us. I do believe this is where one would get out, if going to Riviera or upper CBR.

The doors closed and the next small moving pause, the doors reopened and we were greeted by a CM once again. I believe this is where Riviera guests would get onboard.

The doors closed once again and off we surged to Epcot.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter